What's new

Money management

litebuzz

coin operated laundromat...car wash...coffee house. plenty of people launder $ thru legit businesses all the time.

S

sparkjumper

Damn a few years back I should have bought some gold.I dont know how much money you're talking about but mine is safe at the corner bank in a money market account.Granted they arent paying shit right now about 3% I think but its safe up to 250 grand and you always have access to it.Thats my important thing I dont want it tied up so that there will be penalties if you want or need it all at once.Its just a checking account that pays a higher interest rate,thats all.I never make deposites more than 5000 dollars at a time and its no problem whatsoever.I think you can deposit up to 12 grand now before the feds stick their necks into it but I just keep it around 5 grand and its no problem.Thats what I've "heard" anyway haha.Whats that shit all about anyway?Its not against TOU as far as I know to discuss money management here and thats all we're doing

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
as mentioned it is pretty simple if you are smart about it. set up a company that provides a service. my example will be a tattoo parlour. rent a place, furnish and equip it and hire 2 artists to start inking. whether you can tattoo or not you list yourself as the third artist. book yourself solid at 100 bucks an hour(after all that is how much a good tat artist charges). you can now legally claim any amount you would like for the day(within reason) but easily 800 bucks a day cash. most people pay for tattoos in cash anyway. i would love to see the irs show up at biker jims house and ask him to see the back piece that took 8 4 hour sessions to complete. not gonna happen. there are many other services that you can provide that the irs just wouldnt have the time or resources to investigate. now on another not, on jj scorpios behalf i am closeing this thread.(wait...? can i do that?)

When people get caught for big grows, the first agency is the dea. Sometimes for whatever reason the dea decides that they can't prove a case and give up. The second agency is the IRS. The IRS always decides it can fine you. I suggest that you (in theory) just pay your taxes.
If someone theoretically had that much money they should see a duel cpa lawyer.

Latest posts

Latest posts