What's new

Modular ScrOG Senex

couchlockd

thanks much, the ScrOG style (modular) Goes to a fellow forum member, VerdantGreen.

last night or the night before, not sure, i gave em a fungi dominant aact.

here they are the day after the tea which is day 42

couchlockd

last night they recieved a fungi dominant AACT. the fungi dom. teas are perfect for the midpoint of flower. or i should say that is the sweet spot to really introduce a shit ton of beneficial fungi into the soil, which in turn digests alot of P & K (phosphorous and potassium). and it really makes them frost up freaking supernaturally almost. LOL

as said, day 42

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
wtf..those buds shot make me hungry
your plants spurt happy n vigor , you have some badazz recipe homie!!!
respect

couchlockd

okay imma post the teas i use, all amounts go into a minimum of 2 gallon of water, to a maximum of 4 gallons. you can make more, just add more ingredients.

AVOID HUMIC ACID SUPPLEMENTS ALL TOGETHER IN Organic Growing. you should have humates present in you base soil mix already.
products containing 2% or less humic acids, such as kelp/seaweed extracts, are fine for teas. just no straight up humics like General Organics "Diamond Black" or AN's "grandma engys H-2 humic acid" etc.

SEEDLING and ROOTED CLONE Tea, "NEW ROOTS TEA" (also for landrace genetics that preffer a lighter touch on feeding)
2 teaspoon molasses
1 teaspoon liquid fish ferts
1 teaspoon alfalfa meal
1/2 to 1 cup EWC
1 teaspoon liquid kelp extract or 1/2 teaspoon water soluble kelp

ALL PURPOSE TEA
1 cup earth worm castings
1 teaspoon soft rock phosphate
2 teaspoons liquid fish ferts
1 tablespoon Fox Farm's "Big Bloom"
1 tablespoon molases
1 tablespoon kelp meal
1 tablespoon all purpose dry ferts (happy frog 5-5-5 or the like)
1/2 tablespoon liquid karma or liquid seaweed

VEG TEA
1 cup EWC
1 teaspoon molases
1 teaspoon liquid fish
1 teaspoon happy frog 5-5-5 dry ferts

FLOWER TEA
1 cup EWC
1 teaspoon happy frog 5-5-5
1 teaspoon HIGH P bat guano
1 teaspoon maxicrop liquid kelp extract ( or 1/2 teaspoon water soluable maxicrop/kelp)
1/4 teaspoon soft rock phosphate

FUNGI DOM TEA
1/2 cup EWC
1/2 cup mushroom compost
2 tablespoons rolled oats (powdered)
2 teaspoons kelp meal
1/4 teaspoon rock phosphate
**the earthworm castings, mushroom compost, kelp meal and rolled oats are first mixed together and made very wet. After fungus has grown on this blend, place it in
your tea bubbler for 24 hours with some additional liquid (or water soluble) kelp/seaweed extract and rock phosphate.

VEG and FLOWER TEA 2
1/2 cup to 1 cup EWC
1 tablespoon High N bat guano or bird guano
1 tablespoon kelp meal
1 tablespoon alfalfa meal
1 teaspoon liquid fish fertilizer
1 tablespoon molases.
** If flowering, use half the molases (7.5 ml instead of 15ml) plus add 1/4 cup fox farms "big bloom", and substitute the high N guano with a High P guano.**

VEG and FLOWER TEA 3
1 cup EWC
1 tablespoon molases
1 tablespoon all purpose dry ferts (5-5-5)
1 tablespoon dry kelp meal ( or i teaspoon liquid seaweed)
1 tablespoon liquid fish ferts.
** if flowering, omit the fish ferts, and add 3 tablespoons fox farms "big bloom"**

TRICK TEA FOR FLOWERING
1 cup EWC
1 tablespoon kelp meal
1 tablespoon molases
1/4 cup fox farm "Big Bloom"
1 teaspoon high N guano, bat or bird (12-8-2 or similar)

PRE HARVEST FINISHING TLO TEA
1 cup EWC
1/4 cup big bloom
1 teaspoon kelp meal
1 teaspoon molasses
**normally apply this type of tea when plants are about 2 weeks from harvest. any watering done the last two weeks, is done with pure filtered R/O water with nothing added only. this is the indoor true living organics version of the autumn rains.**

okay some may be redundant, but i just posted all my recipes in my book. i should note, all these tea recipes come from a man named "THE REV" he is a organic growing writer for skunk magazine, and author of a book called "TLO- True Living Organics, the ultimate guide to growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors" the book is a very good read and has a few other teas in it and the ins and outs of the soil mix i use.

also with the teas, i have been adding to them lately, a few products i picked up as samples, called "VERMAPLEX" and their line up like the yucca extract, and black sea kelp, and their brand of liquid fish ferts. with the yucca extract the microbes use it like molasses a high carb/simple sugar food source. and the verma plex is like a ewc leachate made into a put to sleep tea. very good products.

also i should note when the teas say "liquid seaweed or kelp extracts". be carefull they are not full of a shit tone of humic acids, a little humic is cool, but anything that contains over 2% will IMHO fuck up the tea, and even worse shock the microlife of the soil when applied. any way liquid seaweed can be anything like: Technaflora Thrive alive (green organic bottle not the red bottle), Roots "Extreme serene", ROOTS "Trinity catalyst", Maxicrop Liquid, General Organics "Bio Weed", Organicare Cold Pressed Seaweed extract, dark energy, super nova, liquid karma, AN's Organic B-1, etc. basically any seaweed in a bottle. And water soluble can be like any dry water soluble granulated dry seaweed such as: technafloras B-seaweed, Maxicrop, etc.

also you can always tweak the teas out, just watch the liquid additives, and watch for smell, the tea should never smell acrid, or aciddy?? like a faint alcohol smell, avoid that all together, toss the tea out, no questions asked. you want a nice earthy smelling tea, or not smelly at all, foam or no foam is not an issue. just as long as it dont make you want to puke when you smell it.

i have given a tea that had the questionable acrid smell, and it killed the soil life instantly like within minutes more than likely, but totally visible in the plants in a day. thye just stopped growing and lost all leave to crumbly state. the alcohols in the tea, that made it smell acrid, killed the microlife big time.

temps in the 65-75 degree range are perfect for teas, and light proof contnainer for brewing. i use a 5 gallon bucket, and a walmart cheap 7 dollar air pump with two small little barrel air stones attached. i use new air stones every single tea. the hydro store has em for .30 cents a piece. or pets store you get 4 for 2.50 so either way .60 to .65 cents is not worth the risk of using a contaminated air stone. its damn near impossible to clean them right, getting all the old organic matter out of the pores, without leaving soap behind that will leach out in to the next tea, and anitbacterial soap in a bacteria/fungi dominant environment can only spell trouble im assuming,

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking awesome in there cl!

loving those mini screens, what size are they?

VG

Last edited:

couchlockd

day 46
senex type B
i took a few samples of this last night waiting for them to dry. this seems like a real deal 45-55 day strain , cuzz at day 45 when i took a few buds, the trichomes were all milky no clear and just a few like very random amber ones. but all milky.

and they start putting out a single male flower per top. not very viable pollen, no other plants in the room are affected by it, neither are the plants producing them. maybe like one seed if your lucky.

picture.php

in this pic you can see the male flower
picture.php

picture.php