What's new

modern potency of cannabis, indica x sativa?

Just an interesting article about female seeds,but i don't know where to put it ,so i will drop it in here .

Highlife: ‘Dear XX, could you tell us what has driven you all those years? Because it is such a complicated matter, it has cost you lots of time and you encountered a lot of set-backs.’

Mister XX: ‘Indeed I was already experimenting for years, before I got some results. But I am a kind of person who digs in the heels of matters that interest me, certainly when the rest of the world also has no solution for it. By all set-backs I suffered on the road, the desire to succeed is getting stronger. The only disadvantage of all those years of experimenting was, that it was nearly not smokable. Belief me, this matter is for people who want to grow their own smoke not recommendable. But luckily I got that phase behind me.

Why did you work all those years at producing female seed, and what will you do with it now you ‘cracked’ that formula?

My goal was to make of really potent XX plants minimal a natural healthy quantity of female seed. When I, after ‘eternal’ experimenting, was ready, I began to cultivate this seed, to see if it, after a while would decline. Then I discovered that the material where I work with, was also useful to bloom more fully, in a shorter period then we are used to. But, we will talk about that later, because this is not so interesting for me. Certainly not, because I will wizen up the breadgrower, who mostly use pesticides and other stuff, just for the money. Because I belief the chance is very small and because other people in this world where marketing female seed, I did not want to keep this to the persons who also where interested in these matters: in other words: I want to pass that the stuff that I use, is free of poison and work very well.

You have our complete interest, so tell your story and begin at the beginning.

To produce XX seed, you need a 100% XX plant. To determine if a plant really is pure and if this is a XX-plant, can not be too difficult. To disturb the cycle regularly, by using light to recall shockeffects, is a good method to commit hermaphrodites. It is optimal if you, while shocking, give the some more CO2. But, make sure that you give them in time trace elements. By all these strange moves they use a lot of extra, especially magnesium, I noticed. When you finally have one or more pure females, then they will be the base of the improved species. But, look out, because there are very little pure XX plants, as strange as this may sound. Inattentive breeding in the past, with especially Asiatic plants, have genetically in depth produced much hermaphrodites. So, when a plant is not pure XX, the pollen can also not be pure XX. This is very frustrating, because all the work has been for nothing. But, if you have found a XX-plant, we look further. After years of experimenting and seeking, three years ago I was able to cover the XX plant with it’s own dust. But it did not really hurry up, because the length of the cycle was very disappointing to the yield.

Most people would be very happy if they would come this far, but we understand that this was only the beginning for you.
Yes, this gave me a kick, but more like: ‘And now we really get started!’. Now I can also solve this problem. Today I can manipulate every XX plant that I choose, as you can see on the pictures.

This is just the first part of that article. If people here are interested in the second part, jusk ask me for it

Last edited:

Ganico

Veteran
So basically enviromental conditions = sexual expression = changes in hormone levels, like ethylene?

R

randude

The key is variety. Perhaps we need a weed tree that grows more than one kind of weed. There is a project for you serious breeders lol

kennycar

Very interesting articles, thank you for this information, Iam always impressed by the amount of inteligent people at this sight. When information and opinions are needed on a subject, the people here at I.C. Mag do a fantastic job of providing it. That is just one of the things that make this sight what it is.

Latest posts

Latest posts