What's new

Mobb Boss 2nd run

jochen_45

Veteran
What a beauty! Did you flush her in the last days with Ripen or Final Solution? I ask, because of all the new flowers and little foxtails on the bud which came in the last week.
That`s some nice work you have done, keep it on.
And once again thanks for sharing,
jochen_45

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a beauty! Did you flush her in the last days with Ripen or Final Solution? I ask, because of all the new flowers and little foxtails on the bud which came in the last week.
That`s some nice work you have done, keep it on.
And once again thanks for sharing,
jochen_45

I've never flushed a plant nor fed a plant bottled anything. All the nutes are in the soil when the plant goes into flower.

I re-use my soil. I chop a plant, screen the rootball, add meals, guano, lime, etc, moisten, stir and let sit until I need it.

I just give my plants tap water the whole time they are growing.

jochen_45

Veteran
I've never flushed a plant nor fed a plant bottled anything. All the nutes are in the soil when the plant goes into flower.

I re-use my soil. I chop a plant, screen the rootball, add meals, guano, lime, etc, moisten, stir and let sit until I need it.

I just give my plants tap water the whole time they are growing.

Thanks for your direct and informative answer! The results of your way of growing are real impressive, like i told you before, your plant is a real beauty.

G

guest3854

Quiet Riot, took tha words right outta my mouth .... SOG, cash cropper.

Looks crip B. Like some D on 'roids. Anxious to see an' hear how it works fer ya.

Steele

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
looking killer, had us spoiled with the close ups, now i feel jipped, anyway, awesome grow so far

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
blynxY
Howzit..?? Man that bish looks friggn killer i wanna puff that with you.. I will definitely be looking to get me some MB and sonja... great work thanx for sharing be back to see the fini... peace.

sack

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took her down at the end of 10 weeks

Day 70

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here she is with a large fan leaf haircut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The large pretty cola has been chopped up and is currently drying

jochen_45

Veteran
Cant wait to grow it on my own after such a nice report!
I hope to hear a smokereport from you, when your plant is ready.
Thanks for your work,
jochen_45

G

guest3854

Damn B, that shit looks criiiiip. Some Tangy ChemD and would bet it's gonna be a ride. Really dig tha 9th pic down, shoots, they're all good but just love tha detail. Mob Boss produces a real chunky monkey, really lookin forward to seein how she treats ya. I forget if you said you did grab slipps off that gal, hope you did .....

Again, awesome fuggin job dude,
Steele

Dank-j

Got Donk? I should of never read this thread - I am already broke off my ass but that donk of a mobb boss looks ridiculous and I've added it to my wishlist! You wouldn't happen to have a a tape measure handy would you?

offtopic but related plug for grindhouse seeds - I have have 2 ultra sonja's vegging about a foot tall and for a fresh plant in veg she f**king REEKS when you rub her stem. Stinkiest plant in veg I've ran thus far. Totally excited after seeing this thread.

G

guest3854

Yo B, touchin' base with ya briefly in chat, hoping you could shed light on how they smoked fer ya, as well as any other thoughts, comments, recommendations and such ......

Be well buddy,
Steele

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of updates, it's cuz I hate writing smoke reports.

Once dried, the Mob Boss was some of the densest bud I've had. It really didn't have a lot of smell, the tang tang aroma didn't last once dried, but it was really stoney bud.

I lost the clones I took from her and wasn't able to reveg her (that's all due to me and not the strain) and I really need to pop some more of these seeds cuz I'm already missing her!

I didn't run into any problems with her. She wasn't picky and really handled my hot soil like a champ. I would have loved to have seen her run from clones to see what her structure was. Untopped she was an impressive site to see with her one main huge central cola.

Steele and The Grindhouse definitely have a winner on their hands with Mob Boss and I would highly recommend it. You also can't go wrong with their Ultra Sonja, which is another great strain!

G

guest3854

Yo B, thanks fer gitting back with tha info. Yer grow reports are so detailed, wish you had a smoke report that was as detailed, but...... Wondering if you had a dry weight on it? As we were talkin in chat, looks like she got a bit of PM, though not TOO bad. Bummed that they didn't have much aroma, however confident that if a full pack was popped, would yield these desired traits. Very happy to hear that potency was tops..... As you have shown us, single cola crops of Mob Boss look to be tha way to do tha damn thang, perfect fer SOG growers.

Awesome bru,
Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts