Plant C.........

picture.php

Naughty part's.......

picture.php

Plant D.........

picture.php

Naughty part's.........

picture.php

Battery's died at this point.Still have plant's E and F to report on......i can say there both female's.Pic's later :woohoo:.

G

guest3854

Nice job bringin' 'em back, T. You gonna flower 'em out, tha seed mothers, or just take slipps and work those. Myself, would take tha clones an' scrap tha mothers, they would just be too overgrown fer my style. Regardless, you got it under control ......

Stay safe, healthy an' grow HARD,
Steele

Hella THC

Any updates? I'm really starting to love this Mob Boss. I think its going to be a must have for me. I'm falling in love.

How goes things?

- hella

G

guest3854

T, really would love to see what Mob Boss is doin' for ya.... You can grow out some nice lookin' plants but would really like to see tha thread updated more frequently from someone doin' testing for us.....

Steele

Hella THC

This is really a shame... I hate to see a neglected grow thread. Especially when it's a strain I'm highly interested in growing and learning more about before I decide to make my purchase. (Not that this thread is the only thing that goes toward my decision but grow reports sure help.) This strain seems fabulous and I would love to see you continue with the updates!

Begging for an update and more info on your progress,

- Hella

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
So so sorry ya'll..........been so crazy around here with work.......and my mom's not doing so well and wont be with us much longer :fsu:.....so ive been visitting with her as much as possible..........

But anyway's here's the run down.Out of 6 plant's i ended up with 5 females and a male.......i gave 2 females to the daughter to grow out.........that leaves me with 3 females.........today is week 10 of flowering and i believe chop time...........

Here's a look at 2 of the plant's.Took a couple hundred shot's and these are the only ones worth while posting.Way to early for picture taking sorry :noway:...........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ok i'm off to get the third plant for around of pictures.........i think ya'll be impressed with her ..............

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
So after a pot of coffee............Here's the show stopper.......

Mob Boss at the end of week 10................

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So where the purple come from ?

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
wow, those look really good Teresa, hows the smell on em? Did you have low temps for them to purp like that?

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
No drop's in temp what's so ever........must be the dad side of the cross?.....i'm getting a very strong fuel smell from all 3 plant's ........thank's for taking a look and the kind word's ;)

G

qucik q. could you hit one of them nice purple ones with that male and make more purple pheno seeds if you wanted too? still trying to figure this stuff out

G

guest3854

T, happy to have ya back with us. Sorry to hear 'bout yer mother's condition..... Prayers.
Tha first plant on tha right, I was wondering, did tha apical meristem get taken for slipps? Just wanted to git it right, as it's not a heavy plant but also just flowering side shoots. Tha plant on tha right looks like it took on both parents qualities, in regards to looks...... Lovely. And tha last gal, looks more ChemD dominant, just look at tha leaf blades and plant structure. Yeep, tha color comes from tha Tang Tang and somethang that may give most folks a hard on to see. Tha majority of purple plants/nugs don't turn me on, though I reserve my opinion till after smokin'. And would certainly love to hear how they toke fer you.

thatdude, in short and theoretically speakin', more purple phenos could be produced. I however would not breed exclusively for a purple pheno, as this is tha problem with other breeders, be it cannabis, dogs or...... By breeding for just color, you could be effectively breeding out some of tha most desirable traits. Find other characteristics to breed for first..... potency, head/stone, taste, duration, and if color works it's way in, it's a bonus, as long as other trait goals have been met.

They are perrty plants, huh Sleepy, Ezra and AZ!!?

Steele

Hella THC

Some nice trees you have, T! I love the Mob Boss... the pastel colors that can come from it look awesome.

By breeding for just color, you could be effectively breeding out some of tha most desirable traits. Find other characteristics to breed for first..... potency, head/stone, taste, duration, and if color works it's way in, it's a bonus, as long as other trait goals have been met.

Plus, how many times have you tried to grow out a "purple" strain and never see any purple? Colors are fun, but they are far from what we all look for in cannabis... high, potency, taste, smell, and medicinal properties. Spoken like a true caregiver, Steele :D

Looking forward to your progress, T!

All the best,

- Hella

D

Darkstarlive

I have 3 MB that are around day 62 of flower and though they are frosty as a snow peak I don't have any coloring from the BS 2.2.
They real didn't stretch all that much either.
If I can I'll try to get a couple pix up.
Peace..