What's new

MOB BOSS day 24

4k, 85 plants, 1.5 gallon pots in coco, dtw.

Can some one tell me witch of the 2 plants side by side look more like the tang tang side? Both are same age and same height when cloned and put into flower.
but some are getting much bigger than the others half way into flowering.

Attachments

• 100_0111.jpg
    100_0111.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_0112.jpg
    100_0112.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_0113.jpg
    100_0113.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 37

the gnome

Veteran
very nice BT,
thats a whole lotta mob boss!
that set up is pretty much what I want to do when i get my new bloom room built.
are those pics current? they're dated 2006 but I also see a current date stamp too

Y

Yankmychain

will be able to pick the tang leaning phonos when they are further along.but sweet grow , excited as hell to see the outcome.

day 45 update. these things are outa control. Way bigger than i thought they would get. Only a 3 week veg and sum are 3 foot tall now and falling over. Should have done 2 week veg and fewer.

Attachments

• 100_0123.jpg
    100_0123.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_0124.jpg
    100_0124.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 37

Tipz

day 45 update. these things are outa control. Way bigger than i thought they would get. Only a 3 week veg and sum are 3 foot tall now and falling over. Should have done 2 week veg and fewer.

dude the picture is dated 2006?

BIGGS

Veteran
dude the picture is dated 2006?

and this affects you how exactly? how about commenting on his grow instead of the date on the pic.

@black_thumb, killer looking setup bro, how are you watering? you using drippers? hopefully steel will release more mob boss one day, as i'd love to try them out.

Tipz

and this affects you how exactly? how about commenting on his grow instead of the date on the pic.

@black_thumb, killer looking setup bro, how are you watering? you using drippers? hopefully steel will release more mob boss one day, as i'd love to try them out.

OK the grow pics are outdated, and he is talking in present tense