What's new

MMPR- meet the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangea

Veteran
Dr. Buddington,

The .8 - 1 dollar per gram figure in that article is for their cost of production, not sale price as far as I can tell.

leaffan

Hey Pangea,

I am in SW Ont, but not involved with CEN Biotech.
I don't know if the errors are from Karsten Strauss and Forbes, or from Bill Chaaban at CEN Biotech.

They didn't receive permission to grow, distribute, import and export in November. As you are aware, "ready to build" is not the same thing.

Current price is $5-$6/g...it is $3/g from Peace Naturals for disability and social assistance patients and $6/g for the rest. PP is $9-12/g.

Cost of production is .80-1.00/g...that is too low for an indoor facility in sw ont, try 2/g

Ready to ship in 7 months, not a chance.

58k sqft for 16mil in Lakeshore?...Thats about 10 mil too much.

There is a push for a more co-op system....nope

Requires fire and police approval...notification required with police not approval.

The organization (HC I assume they mean) had a hard time overseeing quality...wtf?

I highly doubt exporting will be a revenue stream. You seriously think Israel and the Netherlands would be customers, the other way round may be. North Korea and Iran, was this meant as a joke?

A whole lot of bullshit in that article.

Re tweed...does having ties with the Liberal party help or hinder the application process with a Conservative party handing out the licences?

Pangea

Veteran
Re tweed

Would be interesting to see how smooth their application goes, hehe.

Wonder if they'll have tweedledee tweedledum varieties?

Re: Forbes/CEN

I think it is just a blog type post hosted on forbes site. Funny stuff, no doubt. I couldnt imagine 16M for 58K sq ft, that would be madness!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr. Buddington,

The .8 - 1 dollar per gram figure in that article is for their cost of production, not sale price as far as I can tell.

add a buck a gram per baord member lol

med-man

TheBlackman

yo

bein' that this here thread be named 'Meet the Players'...

it be evident to this brother (among others) that the real players in this game they be playin'
be CEO's and zoot suit wearin' cats with no morals, no shame,

with mad cheddar backin' their play,
the man from the government who be watchin' HIS back,
they be screwin' sick folk over each and every day,

I don't be feelin' good at the way they be bendin' over the average Jack,
in fact, this cat who be doin' his own thing since way back,

be keepin' his show on the downlow and giftin' his girls to some sick folks here and there,
sharin' the love if ya'll feel where I be comin' from, don't matter if you be hip or square,

doin' my thing and just pickin' up some slack..
man o man, corporations be in the weed growin' business now

man, that's just whack.

ya'll be havin' yourselves a happy and safe new years eve ya hear

blastfrompast

Veteran
The biggest question is who is going to buy it...

3bucks a gram....that isn't bad for someone who isn't eating or making concentrates....medicinally speaking.

PPS at 9-12....pre-ground...they are done...

Anyone else above 6....done...

How many people will be placing one order..then re-using the packaging with their own or black market buds (can't do this with PPS)...

What happens when in 4 months only a few thousand orders in total have rolled in...How many months can a company stockpile and acrue costs without bringing in income.

Once the date hits, I am going to try and register with as many as possible (is registering with more than 1 even possible)...order my 150g of samples....and test em out for myself.

The idea of variety is nice, I got enough in storage to last a few yrs in bud alone (working on concentrates now)...

plan ahead boys and girls.

growshopfrank

Veteran
yo

bein' that this here thread be named 'Meet the Players'...

it be evident to this brother (among others) that the real players in this game they be playin'
be CEO's and zoot suit wearin' cats with no morals, no shame,

with mad cheddar backin' their play,
the man from the government who be watchin' HIS back,
they be screwin' sick folk over each and every day,

I don't be feelin' good at the way they be bendin' over the average Jack,
in fact, this cat who be doin' his own thing since way back,

be keepin' his show on the downlow and giftin' his girls to some sick folks here and there,
sharin' the love if ya'll feel where I be comin' from, don't matter if you be hip or square,

doin' my thing and just pickin' up some slack..
man o man, corporations be in the weed growin' business now

man, that's just whack.

ya'll be havin' yourselves a happy and safe new years eve ya hear

Blackman don't know why but your posts always make me think of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWIgNh5wk8M

Pangea

Veteran
You can order from multiple LP's, IF you have different medical documents for each LP.

The 150g limit is for total possessed and for total shipment amount. One can be recommended any amount, but must not possess more than 150g at once.

Legally a 150g/day recommendation would mean the LP could/would ship out 150/g each day, provided you consumed 150g each day.

10 gram a day would mean an LP could ship 150g at the beginning of the month and then again make a shipment that would arrive 15 days later, for 300g/month.

Each LP will have its own strategies to survive, a few smaller folks elsewhere have been talking about forming coop or similar.

Will be interesting to see how big pharma/tobacco enter the field.

VanCitysFinest

Blackman don't know why but your posts always make me think of this

probably because that's exactly what's happening. some gangly chinese kid fried off of BHO is making these terrible posts.

almost as funny as these front running LP's "plans"

10 Members on their executive board.

They hope to export to North Korea as well.

bwhaahahah!! what???!?!?

maybe they can sell their imported bricks of sticks from Jamaica to these poor Koreans.

most people aren't aware that these LPs can potentially "export" a drug, I doubt this will ever materialize..

VanCitysFinest

How many people will be placing one order..then re-using the packaging with their own or black market buds (can't do this with PPS)...

What happens when in 4 months only a few thousand orders in total have rolled in...How many months can a company stockpile and acrue costs without bringing in income.

To answer the first question, I've heard from a couple reliable sources that Health Canada will be issuing a large plastic "tube" similar to a med-tainer or a clear pill bottle. This tube can fit a QP and you can take it anywhere in Canada as long as your papers are right. I will definitely be purchasing one to dump out the un-smokeable hey and re-fill with some loud ridge kushy.

As far as the second question about profits goes..

I've also heard that once an LP is up and running they have to destory their first (few?) crops. Between this, and barely any orders coming in (due to horrendous quality product), all signs are pointing to failure. Like the really bad million dollar losses with angry investors failure.

leaffan

As far as the second question about profits goes..

I've also heard that once an LP is up and running they have to destory their first (few?) crops.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO...too funny. This information comes from a reliable source?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these guys really think that 16 million invested will buy them a reutrn lol

i have seen the worst trainwrecks happen over tiny set-ups to 2 million dollar ones.

money is nothing in this game. grow ops are like fires, throwing money at em just makes the flame bigger. you need great water boys to extinguish the flames, or keep the money machine printing

med-man

TheBlackman

probably because that's exactly what's happening. some gangly chinese kid fried off of BHO is making these terrible posts.

yo
VanCitysFinest
I be the type that don't waste their time on trifflin' matters such as bho and if others don't be feelin' my vibe, that's fine

it ain't the first time this brothers been misunderstood but if you be feelin' like that's where it at then fill your bong with your shwag while a brother be gettin' the sticky icky outta his bag.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blackman don't know why but your posts always make me think of this
[/FONT]

yo
growshopfrank (I be bettin' your buds be dank!)

that is some funny shit this brother be laughin' still,
asian woman gettin' all Aunt Jemima and that Zach fella, he be helluva lot funnier then Jonah Hill

if ya'll got a problem with the way this brother posts, then take your sorry ass along cause I be the real deal,
I ain't no joke.

been cruising the weedscape it be seemin' since the days of I dream of Jeanie,
smoked all kinds of bud from mexi swag to that hydro shit that make a brother hallucinate and see screamin' blue meanies,

my face been frozen off by the kind I have smoked, over the decades there been so many it ain't no joke,

so peruse my ramblins' while you enjoy a toke, if my style be off puttin' don't be laughin' too hard,
lest you might choke

-----------------------------------------------------------------

one last thing ya'll
Canadians are supposed to some really nice friendly folks and ya'll be spending way too much time up here in Canada forum trashin' each other and knockin' shit over nothin'

what gives with this here section,
cause I be cruising all over IC mag forever it be seemin' to keep comin' back here to the shit talk and screamin'

ya'll need to get the measurin' stick out and see who has the biggest dick cause some of ya'll sure seem like big pricks

for a bunch of folks who all love the kind, some of you be spending way too much effort and time to knock a brother over and stick it in his behind,

high school of fools, actin' like tools, we all that and then some,
bending and breakin' all the rules,
no one can grow like me you see, I invented cannabis, I grow them like trees,
trees so big your overblowin' ego be impotent,
cause I am all knowin',
I am brother who is omnipotent

blastfrompast

Veteran
I grow trees myself...no ego involved.

I do find all the poetry a bit weird tho....

Course most pot farmers are a bit "off"...me included so who's to say what is weird and what is not...

Course proof is in the pictures.....

Buddha1

Veteran

This is when the Harper government gets schooled on what a huge mistake they made allowing large commercial producers, instead of allowing small Mom and Pop operations. And just how easily they(LP's) can put everything they can't sell legally, on the black market and of course LP's will receive tax breaks on there loss of revenue...Revenues that will be recouped from the black markets, a "Double Dipping" of sorts.

The Harper government was so concerned about OC(Organized Crime) having a foot hold in the legal Canadian Medical MJ program(the MMAR), that they created the MMPR program and basically handed Medical MJ over to OC on a "Silver Platter".

But that's fine, because...They(HC) will be getting tax dollars.

Peace...B

Status
Not open for further replies.