What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mmmm Lemon G

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Some recent harvest shots..

picture.php

picture.php

KiefSweat

Veteran
i find the hp13 and the lemonG to have very similar flavor profiles but the first is very much an indica hashplant and the lemonG is some old school sativa leaning plant. I could agree with some of the assumptions that it could have some 'lumbo in her just seeing how well see responds to other spectrums of lights and how she grows under the sun.

a bag of lemonG has a very unique aroma, almost like some stanky ass hippy was on your couch for a day but he brought some great herb with him, but if let to run longer more of the "g funk" comes out in it that overpowers the citrus in the earlier part of flower.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Ive been researching more on the SMCG. Most of the images highly resemble the dominant traits of my cut, and some of its tweaks. Also, I have read that there was a cut of SMCG known as the Planck cut. It seemed to circulate in holland. Then i come across this...

"Santa Maria, a variety of marijuana stemming from the Brazilian Amazon where it has been used in a spiritual context, is now available in the Netherlands. -

According to Cees this plant reveals unknown depths within the sexual experience."

The sexual experience part is what caught my eye. I have personally witnessed, and been told time and again that this weed makes people squirrly. The ladies love this stuff more than shoes and purses. Its just a known fact with the Lemon G.
Now knowing that, is it just luck or irony that this culitvar is assumed to be a from a variety under the name of LOVE POTION?

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Told ya bud, I'm obsessed with elite lineages. Shoot me a pm if you ever find that dumpster bro, that and the lemon g are both cuts I've been curious about

KiefSweat

Veteran
the g13's ive seen have been extremely resinous, i would suspect if it was a parent of the LemonG it would have passed some of that down. Don't get me wrong, I love the lemon and one of my favorite herbs to smoke, and while it makes phenomenal hash as well the yields suck

TerpeneDream

Ohio classic…

Even High-Times-Front-Pager's Kind Love Dispensary (of CO. Shitty chemmy weed, imo, fyi) has brought this genetic in from Ohio. I took one smell of a pre-rolled at the shop and instant confirmed they had THE cut. Pure Lemon…

Well my buddy been runnin' the cut for a while now.. Yumm. I've never seen (smelt, or tasted) a strain that was more pure lemon than the Ohio Lemon G

20118939919_f19b7a9f97_k.jpg
[/url]IMG_0624

Oh and dannng! The Dumpster! Yes! That shit was awesome. Neon yellow gold dark green warm skunk funk

TerpeneDream

Yea, a lot of the Lemon G I remember from Ohio was smaller stretchier buds just like this.

But, these big fat colas I got today are the same exact lemon smell..just phat, but loose and airy, buds…

My friend said 65 day's on that big gurl ^

*Oh, and yea, the Lemon G def has a short quick up high. All about the Flavor. Definitely sativa dominate. In look (growth structure and calyx shape) and in high. It's 4 in the am, lol. Oh and it certainly tastes exactly like it smells, always has. Leaves a lemon taste in your mouth afterwards.You KNOW when it's the lemonG

And finally, the Ohio G13. LEGEND

I was in middle/early high school when I smoked this strain.. A girl I knew had an older brother who grew it. I just remember lonng cylindrical branch/bud formation. Node-y. Round-ish dark green buds. I just remember it being reallly strong, and happy.

Last edited:

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
@terpenedream Yep thats the Skunk Misty i think. It gets even better than that. It will dense up a bit more and have much bigger bracts (calyxes). It will smell much more sweet/sugary on top of the lemon and g-13 stank. Theres levels to this cultivar. Id say to take it at least 70 days. I go at least 77. Keep her rockin man!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Skunk Misty is serious spider mite bait.

Not really a bad plant to smoke but a pain in most areas of OH.

Can't believe I forgot about this thread :D

TerpeneDream

@terpenedream Yep thats the lemon G, one of the phenotypical expressions.

Oh… I thought this was an old 'clone only'….

Were multi phenoes saved and shared as the "LemonG"…

Anybody have nay idea how old the Lemon G is? I've heard (here) maybe as old as the 70's…really there are multiple phenoes?

Curious...

KiefSweat

Veteran
in Colorado there is confusion over the hp13 and the lemonG sometimes, they have the same citrus smell but the real G has that bo funk that is unmistakable, the hp grows more like a hashplant and looks better, i prefer to smoke the g.

There may be two cuts of the lemon from Ohio from some people in the know that i've heard from or it just might be phenotypical expression due to the grow.

No idea if its 30+ years old but i do think its got some 70s/80s sativa in the makeup, either colombian or thai

Wow I can't believe this thread is still going lol.. I posted it on my old acc back in 2009 and here we are almost 7 years later.

Still love Lemons it just isn't potent enough for me :(

Someone rework the line and make it a hitter!!!

Ohio classic…

Even High-Times-Front-Pager's Kind Love Dispensary (of CO. Shitty chemmy weed, imo, fyi) has brought this genetic in from Ohio. I took one smell of a pre-rolled at the shop and instant confirmed they had THE cut. Pure Lemon…

Well my buddy been runnin' the cut for a while now.. Yumm. I've never seen (smelt, or tasted) a strain that was more pure lemon than the Ohio Lemon G

[URL=https://farm1.staticflickr.com/313/20118939919_f19b7a9f97_k.jpg]View Image[/url]IMG_0624

Oh and dannng! The Dumpster! Yes! That shit was awesome. Neon yellow gold dark green warm skunk funk

This is Lemon G for anyone who thinks they have the real deal. It may not be grown the best in this photo but boy is that her..

She is not a super bag appeal lady but she will for sure reak your house out and overload your taste buds with lemony terps.. I can only imagine what the rosin from her would be like. Someone share the wealth lol :tiphat:

SMOKE-ONE

I've jus grabbed a couple packs of Motorebel's Lemon G bx (lemon G x Lemon G x Lemon tai).Does anybody have any experience with it.Its pretty new, I haven't really heard anything about it yet.

TerpeneDream

Anybody in CO running her?

Would love love to have her.

I'm getting ready to pop some of DJ's Newberry and would love to knock the LemonG up!