What's new

MMJ Bill Changes During Negotiations

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
. But he said he changed his mind because he didn't think that would pass and because he didn't think it's feasible for the growing number of medical marijuana patients to grow their own.

He said that number could hit 100,000 by the time lawmakers adjourn in May.

“It didn't make sense to have 100,000 people growing in their own basement,” he said.

so whats this gonna mean, we all have to go to a fuckin shop to get crappy weed?

i said it from the get go, close the fuckin shops and go back to the damn law

nothin but a bunch of profiteers, and dont give me that shit patients cant find good meds, if ya toke your in the scene, ask around for christs sake. make your damn hook get good weed.

the god damn shops fucked it up, pigs shoulda been bustin there fuckin asses from the get go.

woohoo nice big clusterfuck now, just had to get the politicos all up in arms, and for what, patient rights.......bullshit, for the goddamn dollar, and ya all know it, nothin but the fuckin money.....follow the money, were all fucked now.

goddamn stupid fuckin humans will fuck it up everytime.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dumbasses

and FUCK them goddamn lawyers

CBF

B

Blue Dot

the god damn shops fucked it up, pigs shoulda been bustin there fuckin asses from the get go.

So why didn't you guys learn from cali? I've been saying this for years, on this forum no less.

The ironic thing is now they ARE busting shops in cali and everyone here is crying foul.

Z

Zoolander

I'm happy gettin $275 for my shit and don't think it should cost more at all

Not bad for $275 if I sold meds but I don't sell meds but if I did I'm just sayin

Latest posts

Latest posts