What's new

MMAR people and wannabee middle men from public

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
wow B you must of ran outTA GOOD MEDS , u need to pause get your mind right, I guess you should return your hammers too , cause if you dont build a house you can hit yourself in the dick with it.....lol
P.s ~ no shit you cant trade weed @ dispensarys / they run a bizness / thats like producing your own eggs @ home and wanting to trade with safeways just to try theirs, obviously they will tell you buy a pack if u wanna taste......

To say Im not using my MMar cause its not a level playing feild , ? wtf in the world is?
not sure the point of this whole thread...... ?

If u take BC out of the equation the current system works great, the "compassion clubs" suck, my dealer has way more clean, higher quality and cheaper bud and he's definitely not "compassionate" at all, LOL.
The funny thing is, being an outsider immigrating to Canada, I always thought dealers here were shady little shits, especially in BC. It should not surprise anybody that when they open a "compassion dispensary" they would just abuse that...

this is what i'm talking about, man

i not only don't give two shits about marc emery, i don't have a flipping clue what the hell you're on about.

you're the guy standing outside a bar at 3 in the morning challenging a streetlight to a fistfight...and that shit's just sad, man.

i know there's sanity in there somewhere, i've seen it before. you're raging against everything that moves and not even contemplating if it makes a lick of sense now, tho.

for real, i want to give you a hug, a joint, and distraction...whatever the hell has a hair laid across your ass of late isn't doing you any favors.

Gotta spread rep around before I rep that post,, cant wait.

i think this thread is lame and medical weed is lame. there is weed. everyone should have it. just cause your part of some inner circle club where you can call your weed "meds" doesnt mean you aint gettin baked like the rest of us.

i need weed but dont need anyone to prescribe it to me... im kinda hating on the "med" scene... if there even is one outside of the fucking internet.

oh well i grow my own and will never buy some "meds" off these "providers"

"meds" tops my list for LAME stoner terminology... gear and fire being next in line.

ICMAG is a soap opera, i dont even need tv.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
lmao @ this kat..

demanding the mods do this or that..

challenging M.Emery to a debate?

what a joke..

why is making a profit evil?

Green Supreme

Veteran
Speaking of conscious med folks, B.Friendly did you not accept elite clones stolen from another med garden into your fold? Some hyppocrites are worse than others. Good luck with the karma dude. Peace GS

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Speaking of conscious med folks, B.Friendly did you not accept elite clones stolen from another med garden into your fold? Some hyppocrites are worse than others. Good luck with the karma dude. Peace GS

Damn, now that is some shitty stuff. I like elite clones as much as the next guy, but accepting something that you KNOW is stolen is BAD juju!

Being a hypocrite is bad enough, being a hypocrite AND a thief by proxy? DAMN. :noway:

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran

is this true? If so, which elite clones?

Is B Freindly gone off the grid? Where you at B.?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
My guess is that B. needs some time for himself.
He will be back when he feels like it.
All my best vibes are going your way B.Friendly
All of us go through strange times and there is no point in being judgmental.

Marco Renda

REMEMBER that if I am being told someone does not have an MMAR due to lack financial means, well we live in CANADA and that cannot be the case, since if you have no money, HEALTH CARE is provided free... even if you owe back medical money to the system, it still does not matter, in CANADA you are always excused from paying for medical until you say you can!!!! not somebody else

Not true what so ever! Dr here in Canada can charge you for filling out forms as that ISN'T covered. I know of a few dr that are charging patients to sign the MMAR forms and it can cost $200 + just for the Dr signature.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

mithra

I just want all you "wannabees" to know, that as B friendly's legal council we will be sueing the hole bunch of ya!!! Ya who's laughen now hey? Ya its all fun til someone losses an eye !!!!
Especially the Green guy, my client would never steal, he told me this himself. And he told me he will pay his legal bill right after he fences all that jewelry his rich aunt left him.
He"s devastated by all this unkindness, right now he's lying on the floor with a soothey in his mouth, moaning"but I am a friendly guy, really I am"

I just want all you "wannabees" to know, that as B friendly's legal council we will be sueing the hole bunch of ya!!! Ya who's laughen now hey? Ya its all fun til someone losses an eye !!!!
Especially the Green guy, my client would never steal, he told me this himself. And he told me he will pay his legal bill right after he fences all that jewelry his rich aunt left him.
He"s devastated by all this unkindness, right now he's lying on the floor with a soothey in his mouth, moaning"but I am a friendly guy, really I am"
You are the most unprofessional legal council I've ever seen if that is the case. =) jokes

Latest posts

Latest posts