What's new

MMAR extension?

vapor

Veteran
I do not even know what to think about all this, seems HC is sticking their noses where they do not belong. Thousands of Canadians{Brothers/sisters} will be hurt by these actions....Diagram of a scam/

I do not even know what to think about all this, seems HC is sticking their noses where they do not belong. Thousands of Canadians{Brothers/sisters} will be hurt by these actions....Diagram of a scam/

I'm pretty sure this is in retaliation to the cities and some RCMP/City Police saying they are not going to be fishing expeditions for ex medical grows unless they already know about them.

This is right out of mafia tactics. Hey there nice garden you go there after April 1st. Would be sad to see something happen to you if you don't send in this notice here you see.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they dont have money in the budget to be going after 40,000 people.

all they have is fear on their side

med-man

phatpharmer

The leagal challenge is tomorrow the 18th I'm under the impression that a judgment will be b4 the march 31 MMAR cut off date lets hope things go r way!

I'm thinking these new forms which you have to state you destroyed your meds as of April 1st might help. Seems quite opposite of reasonable access to force PPL's to destroy their medicine which is basically telling 40K people that the gov wants them to throw out their money and to now spend extra to re purchase the meds.

discostu

Money talks...

It's all over my friends, don't even get your hopes up..

I would have to agree, money is obviously the main factor here. Making us destroy all our homegrown and buy it from LPs is pretty obvious. I still can't believe this. What happened to this country? I'm certainly not buying from any LPs I hope others talk with their wallets as well.

Money talks...

It's all over my friends, don't even get your hopes up..

Well luckily for the ones that need their licenses its still up to the judge to decided whether what the gov has done is a cluster fuck of unreasonable access to worlds most expensive medicine.

I don't know what Conroys arguments will be but the gov has made too many one sided decisions and $6-12 per gram is not part of reasonable access because unless you only need 1-3 grams per week cannabis has become the worlds most expensive medicine as of April 1st.

ATM it can go either way.

Canada

It's over, trust me.

Why should we trust you ? Did you invest in becoming an lp ?

Why are lawyers all across Canada taking a stab at this ?

And how did medical marijuana become legal in Canada when the government was charging people and putting them in jail ?

I believe it was A law suit that mage all this possible in the 1st place .

I have more faith in john conroy that Stephen harper .

chinakush

Don't forget history people , in Canada the government was taken to court many times and lost so keep that in mind and keep your head up.

Buddha1

Veteran
I would have to agree, money is obviously the main factor here. Making us destroy all our homegrown and buy it from LPs is pretty obvious. I still can't believe this. What happened to this country? I'm certainly not buying from any LPs I hope others talk with their wallets as well.

Personally, I'm boycotting the LP's as a protest of how it was handled. Its pretty easy to find Marijuana, I'm not worried I will have to go without. Besides, once this thing dies down, myself and others will be able to continue to self supply.

Anyone is welcome to join with me in boycotting the LP's as a protest.

Thank You
Peace...B