What's new

MMAR extension?

Harpers team knew it would be challenged. Chances are they were figuring on an extension too. The end game IMO is to offload the administration overhead and to get rid of the DG's.
Not even two years ago the target date for the new program was 2015. There is no better way to get the "fruit" of the "branch" than by vigorously shaking it...

Canada

I think everyone needs to come to grips that this is a real thing and right or wrong it WILL happen march 31 Everyone has know this has been in the works for over 3 years and now John and kirk wait til the end to mount a challenge to oppose this ? Cmon The extension rumor is a pipe dream. why were they going around asking for money to challenge this when they know it wont happen. Licenses will expire on the 31st thats a fact.
Harper and his goons wont allow this. Just look at how this government has operated the last few years. Look at the bullshit they pulled with taking away the coast gaurd and the amount of public attention it got. Did the feds listen ??? Well when they do is when someone dies out there cuz they took away the people to do the job.
I do feel for those that will be forced to buy from a LP at a higher cost then it is to produce and people will put up a fight but it is falling on deaf ears !

I believe people need to understand that Health Canada and Stephen Harper are the government and not the law . They can not just decide what is LAW

The Mmar was not wanted by the government in the first place it was ordered by the Law .

The government is trying to end the failing system they created . At the end of the day the law will want the same arrangements regardless of what the government wants to call it .

Big business and the government can make all the changes they want and it can be challenged by the law .

The government has to come to grips with this.
I don't have to grip anything I can challenge this in the courts .

That's what's great about our system.

If its right it may get delayed , if its wrong it will get shut down .

The laws will be upheld until the laws are re- written .

I have faith in our justice system .

Seems the people in these forums that keep screaming the sky is falling have a stake in the MMPR. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Back a few months ago I had a business friend approach me and ask me what I thought about mmpr . He was really horny to go spend a boat load of cash to be in early and get established . I told him I believe that he is rushing into this too fast .He Decided to wait. If we had moved forward we would be 1000k invested right now and I be the one on here trying to ease my investors piece of mind .

I think a lot of the people on the forums that are trying to "WAKE patients UP" to the "FACT" that its all over March 31 had a fun time spending other peoples money and now are worried there mmpr funds and dreams are circling the drain .

So there last desperate stab is to break down the patients faith in wishing the patients just shut up and go away .

Im tired of hearing from a handful of people that we should all just calm down and shut up its gone its over .

I believe April 1st a lot of employees will be called back to work to get out our new licenses with our new renewal times

TheBlackman

yo
glad ya'll does have faith in the JUST-US system,
don't take much to research that there be a two tier JUST-US system,

ya'll be hooked up with some friends in the right places an ya'll be skating,
you a average brother like most of us be and when the gavel falls you be seein' the difference.

Been hauntin' this rock for a long time, been thru the judicial circus more then once and seen thru glasses that ain't rose coloured that there is us an there is them...

I wouldn't hold my breath for the law society suit wearing monkeys to give a shit about anyone but themselves and their own individual careers.

megawatts

I believe people need to understand that Health Canada and Stephen Harper are the government and not the law . They can not just decide what is LAW

The Mmar was not wanted by the government in the first place it was ordered by the Law .

The government is trying to end the failing system they created . At the end of the day the law will want the same arrangements regardless of what the government wants to call it .

Big business and the government can make all the changes they want and it can be challenged by the law .

The government has to come to grips with this.
I don't have to grip anything I can challenge this in the courts .

That's what's great about our system.

If its right it may get delayed , if its wrong it will get shut down .

The laws will be upheld until the laws are re- written .

Seems the people in these forums that keep screaming the sky is falling have a stake in the MMPR. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Back a few months ago I had a business friend approach me and ask me what I thought about mmpr . He was really horny to go spend a boat load of cash to be in early and get established . I told him I believe that he is rushing into this too fast .He Decided to wait. If we had moved forward we would be 1000k invested right now and I be the one on here trying to ease my investors piece of mind .

I think a lot of the people on the forums that are trying to "WAKE patients UP" to the "FACT" that its all over March 31 had a fun time spending other peoples money and now are worried there mmpr funds and dreams are circling the drain .

So there last desperate stab is to break down the patients faith in wishing the patients just shut up and go away .

Im tired of hearing from a handful of people that we should all just calm down and shut up its gone its over .

I believe April 1st a lot of employees will be called back to work to get out our new licenses with our new renewal times

Let me start off by saying i am a patient i have legit needs that cause me to suffer. MJ is the only thing has helped me and you and thousands of others.
Its nice your optimistic but i am more of a realist and look at the facts. I totally agree that the government taking away the right to grow ur own meds is wrong. being forced to buy off some corporation with inflated prices is wrong. But you need more then complaints to change things. You need deep pockets. These are finances that most will never have and even fewer that do have are willing to bet it on.
Trust me i am not against you and i wish there is an extension but everything were seeing tells me otherwise.

mojoman

Let me start off by saying i am a patient i have legit needs that cause me to suffer. MJ is the only thing has helped me and you and thousands of others.
Its nice your optimistic but i am more of a realist and look at the facts. I totally agree that the government taking away the right to grow ur own meds is wrong. being forced to buy off some corporation with inflated prices is wrong. But you need more then complaints to change things. You need deep pockets. These are finances that most will never have and even fewer that do have are willing to bet it on.
Trust me i am not against you and i wish there is an extension but everything were seeing tells me otherwise.

don't look to the govt'...look to the law...Canada's legal system is based on British law...google jury nullification...then carry on growing your meds...I'm no lawyer here, so I could easily be leading you to jail...I'll be in the cell next to you...cos....well...I'm gonna keep on growing...;))

mojo

ortsa1

its not the jail time... they will seize your home and cars and everything in it under the new laws

its not the jail time... they will seize your home and cars and everything in it under the new laws

Laws were much harsher in the US and other countries and people still grow. Where's there's a market for illegal or overpriced items and those items can be produced cheaply then people will take that chance. All that means is there will be BIG grows running generators and tiny 2-4 plant grows all over the place. Hell done properly running 2 1000W on a light rail will give you 90% of what 4x1000W can do. 4 600W Gavita Pro ballasts/shades/bulb will pretty much give you the same results as 4x 1000W.

Well probably see faster flowering and stronger strains come out out of this. Give it a few months and you'll see the same strains as the LP's being flaunted around.

Buddy of mine does stuff in the interior and he sells 1/4 lb's to local small dealers for $500-600. I've asked him if any of them know anything about the medical side and the LP's coming up. He said no one cares or knows what going on. Things will flow as they always did.

megawatts

The problem with that is smart meters or should i say the smart grid. The meters will show voltage spikes which means they will see your lights come on at a certain time each day this pattern will show up at bc hydro and they will investigate. do you think they would spend a billion dollars for nothing ? even you found a way around a smart meter you cant get around the grid they will see power losses everywhere once in its up and running.
The only way is a genny to avoid being found on the grid.

5th

Veteran
The problem with that is smart meters or should i say the smart grid. The meters will show voltage spikes which means they will see your lights come on at a certain time each day this pattern will show up at bc hydro and they will investigate. do you think they would spend a billion dollars for nothing ? even you found a way around a smart meter you cant get around the grid they will see power losses everywhere once in its up and running.
The only way is a genny to avoid being found on the grid.

This....all of this....is garbage, lies and fear mongering.

Welcome to IC by the way. :tiphat:

They have digital meters in a lot or places and out east. Hydro wont care and the cities wont be taking any more chances with 24/48 hr inspections after all the law suits. Hydro is going t not care cause as of April is the MMAR is not extended they are out of millions per year in hydro fees.

Besides digital meters can already be bypassed and not everyone has them.

5th

Veteran
Hydro's never cared what you use their product for, matter of fact they'd like you to use more.

TheBlackman

Buddy of mine does stuff in the interior and he sells 1/4 lb's to local small dealers for $500-600. I've asked him if any of them know anything about the medical side and the LP's coming up. He said they know whats going on and no one cares. Things will flow as they always did.
yo
slight edit on my end ya'll
I be knowin' the same flow from that area an they be doin' their thing,
folks still goin' grow, no matter what the fat lady sings

Smart metres be for not so smart folks, I done not allowed them on my property,
don't be bringin' your high tech shit to my part of the sticks,
I ain't down with ya'lls stupid human tricks,

give it enough time an I be off of BC hydro's tit,
my concerns over Big Brother be legit.

VanCitysFinest

Buddy of mine does stuff in the interior and he sells 1/4 lb's to local small dealers for $500-600. I've asked him if any of them know anything about the medical side and the LP's coming up. He said no one cares or knows what going on. Things will flow as they always did.

ding! ding! ding!

black market will prevail

megawatts

Hi 5th

Thanks for the welcome :)
I am not sure what you have heard about the smart meter system. The reason the whole system was brought in was due to The amount of power being stolen. Trust me hydro does care about this as it directly effects their profit.
If you have not been paying attention to the news, everyone knows that hydro can see when there are items turned on in your home that draw larger loads. This is a function of the meters and what they report. The reason hydro collects data like this is to know how to produce power more efficiently and at what times there is peak demand. But the down side to this is that they can also see patterns in your usage. This means if you have loads coming on at the exact same time everyday this will be seen by hydro.
This of course will only happen once the entire smart grid is up and running fully. As for bypassing the meters i am sure there is a way cuz there is a way around anything but even if you bypass the meter successfully you still cannot bypass the grid and within the grid they will be able to isolate areas of loss. Maybe not your house directly but the grid in which the loss is detected.

If what i say is lies and garbage can you give us all some insight here ? I bet everyone would like to hear why this is not true ?
look forward to hearing why you think i am wrong.

:huggg:

megawatts

Hydro's never cared what you use their product for, matter of fact they'd like you to use more.

Your completely right they don't care as long as you are paying for your usage.

But heres a question,
Where do you think 5-0 got the info for the 24 or 48hr inspections ? It wasn't cuz they are so good at doing investigative work it was cuz hydro would print a list of suspected over usage based on history. Thats how they targeted suspected grows.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the worst thing about smart meters isn't the fact they know about every thing you are doing electronically, but more so the radiation they emit and its ill effects on our health.

med-man

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Smart meters emit radiation now? Must be the platonium cores. :rolleyes:

Smart meters are only a threat to those that flip large amounts of lights on/off from standstill, sure you'll see a huge power spike. If you run your lights on a flip there is a small blip when the igniter fires, otherwise the ballast run constantly and the blip will be minimal.

As far as the 'lists' power companies generate, the practice only happens in BC where municipalities request said lists from BC Hydro. If you live in a nanny-municipality, consider moving to a jurisdiction where the municipality either doesn't exists (like a regional district), or doesn't make it their business to investigate if you use more than 93 KWH/day. To put it succinctly, move out of Surrey, Coquitlam, New Westminster or Maple Ridge if you depend on growing for income. Rules in this game change, those that can find a way around the rules don't get caught in the net. Those that can't evolve, and instead rest on their laurels... well they go the way of the dinosaur.

5th

Veteran
Where do you think 5-0 got the info for the 24 or 48hr inspections ? It wasn't cuz they are so good at doing investigative work it was cuz hydro would print a list of suspected over usage based on history. Thats how they targeted suspected grows.

I call them rats and goof's...your terminology may vary due to geographical location n' dialect.

Cops don't work hard...and they don't have to. There is no shortage of people that get busted off stupid lil' dime bags n' squeal. (ask me how I know)

But that alone isn't enough for a warrant or search. They need more evidence. (not proof mind you, just enough 'could be's' for the right judge with the wrong attitude towards pot/growers)
But if you think for one second the local hydro company calls the cops ...well we all know that doesn't happen so lets not discuss it.

Smart Meters.

Until recently I had always been a renter. Last place I lived in was a 6 year old home, 3100 sqft, beautiful house. Also came with a 8 person hot-tub...that was electric...and had its own sub panel because the bitch took 8000w (thats not a typo) to heat up.

So the local hydro company comes by one sunny summer day to install the new meter. I start asking questions. The old boy broke it down for me real quick.

The "smart meter" was his replacement. 10's of thousands of Canadians were soon to be out of a job as the meters can now be read from the office instead of having to travel to each local to "read" them.
Were fed a bunch of shit about how it "might save us power/money", its LEO's new tool against growers, its this, that, the other fucking thing....when it reality...it's just another thing invented to make the machine (business) run more efficiently.

I'm a conspiracy nut as much as the next guy...but I try to mix a bit of reality in with the story's from time to time.

I can only talk from personal experience...not story's I read on the web.

As far as the 'lists' power companies generate, the practice only happens in BC where municipalities request said lists from BC Hydro.

Thank fuck....thought I was the only one around here "in the know"

Latest posts

Latest posts