What's new

MLB Pennant Race...Whos going all the way??

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Yankee fans, that looked like it hurt, hopefully it will spark up the team[not tooo much tho hehe]

GO GIANTS!!!!!

watts

ohms
Veteran
Those damn Cardinals can hit. Sucks the Giants had to loosen up Lincecum tonight. Their bullpen was great but so was the Cardinals. Was an interesting game. Was good to see Tony Bennett sing.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea watts, that was tough, I kept hoping they would come back to win. Still a great game...we'll get em tonight!!

Update on Marus Scutaro the MRI looks good and he feels he will play Wednesday.

A reporter asked what what he would do if Matt Holliday tries to talk to him before the game, Scutaro said, "I might kick his ass"

My boss went to the game he said the recurring stand chant was
'Lets Go Giants, Holliday Sucks'

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Update on Marus Scutaro the MRI looks good and he feels he will play Wednesday.

A reporter asked what what he would do if Matt Holliday tries to talk to him before the game, Scutaro said, "I might kick his ass"

My boss went to the game he said the recurring stand chant was
'Lets Go Giants, Holliday Sucks'

That's good news. What Holliday did was straight up bush league. It's too bad we can't pitch at him, but at this point, it's just too late. We just have to suck it up and move on and try to use that anger to take the next game.

Speaking of which, I wonder if the game is going to get rained out or not. Weatherman this morning said he was tracking some rain headed for Missouri.

GO GIGANTES!!!

HB.

watts

ohms
Veteran
well if you believe in karma it was on your side that night and not the Cardinals. Giants won be happy :D

T

turtle farmer

Gotta LOVE Matt Cain---"If something gets away from me inside,you know,that's kinda part of the game".
Giants in 5..!!!!!

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
yankees get swept!!

brooms1.jpg

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yankees are out , The english D' are going to the big dance!! ...whos going to join them??? ....Its been a good series so far with the red birds and the giants, Timmy will hopefully step up and the offense gets hot!! Come on killer P's :D

GO GIANTS!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zito is the man!! Great game last night, its on in San Fran now, lets go giants, lets go giants!! :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks S4L, we need it! What a great game, Vogie came thru and pitched a fantastic game! Scutaro is on fire, Panda is going good too.
Game 7 will be a dooooozy :)

LETS GO GIANTS LETS GO!!

Latest posts

Latest posts