What's new

MLB OPENING DAY

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Alrighty my fellow mellow cannaphiles it is officially opening day, i am not expecting much from my beloved Cubs, so if they do something i will be suprised. So people step up and give a shout out to your team!

peace and go Cubs go -fb

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im on your boat fallen, being a Mets fan.
altho they rebolstered their terrible bullpen.
i sure hope the pen doesnt blow 30 games for them AGAIN this year.
starting to sound like a broken record.
altho my record hasnt been spinning for 101 years like yours has.

luciano28

Man my team is so god damn bad, I didnt even want to post in this thread. I wish someone that actually cared about winning would buy the team, like Cuban.

Anyway LETS GO BUCS!!!!(Pirates)

I find myself rooting for the Cubs though come fall, I want to see them win one, I thought last year was gonna be the year. How bad is it when you root for a division rival? It's bad my friends.

F#$^ Barry Bonds!!! Why couldnt he throw out Sid "5.8 40 yard dash" Bream in 1992? When will the nightmares stop? :)

WaywardBob

anyone check out the computer simulations that ESPN did. the brewers were 4th most likely to go to the world series for the NL 7.7% lol. ill take it>>>> brewers ftmfw sfobvvvv

Justa6655321

Veteran
I'm a Cubs fan - i know, they suck. Cant help it i was born into it. So, they will win 90-100 games this year and then get swept in October

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
LETSSSS GO MMMMMMMMMMMMARLINSSSSSS

CLAP CLAP.. CLAP CLAP CLAPPPPP

badaaa daaaaaaaaa daaaaaaat dah daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

trouble

Veteran
Opening Day!

The boys of summer are back!

In a world where so many people have to lose, where children get hit by stray bullets while playing in the street, our courts sentence the wrong men to prison, young single mothers work two jobs to buy clothes for kids that hate them anyway, and the people we love & admire the most pass away and leave us behind. There is always MLB & my beloved Atlanta Braves to help me forget about life for awhile!

My Braves may not win all the time, however, for a few hours on any given summer day, I'm able to take refuge in a MLB game!

I feel confident that unless there is some dreaded national shortage of chicken-in-a-box, cold ice tea, and Braves Baseball, I believe everything is going to be OK!

sry buddah but im a die hard CARDINALS fan.
were winning at LEAST the central division.
i apoligize in advance for the asswhooping your gonna recieve

lol all in good fun.
cant wait, 1st game starts in 2 hours

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Gary, Ron and Keith!!! Where's Burkhardt?

I don't really pay attention till basketball season is over (and the plants are out), but I'm with CF. C'mon, NYMetro has 20 million possible live arms...

Omar, PM me.

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Another loyal Cubs fan here. And if that's not bad enough, my other team? The Royals.

And people ask me why I smoke weed...

-s

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have tix to the Giants game on the 19th and then a smoke out in Golden Gate Park on 4/20!!, cant get much better then that!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts