What's new

MK Ultra Drip-Coco slab grow

vta

Veteran
Hey there Know One...Thanks, I like those close up shots too...more to come. I might get a macro lens after Christmas, so the next grow will have a ton of close ups.

Take it easy!

vta

Veteran
Harvest

Harvest

After almost 2 weeks of flush the lights went out on day 62. Day 65 they got cut, trimmed and are now hanging to dry. :woohoo:

The smell is driving me crazy! I can't wait till its cured, Christmas will be very merry this year. I quicked dried a bud in the oven and boy did I get ripped. This is some potent shit and it was really easy to grow. I'll be back with a smoke report :joint:

BTW...my good camera is in the shop again so these shots suck. I should get it back later today or tomorrow, I'll post some close ups cause these babies are just bursting with resin glands.

G

Nice work bro, finally chopped! Looks like you have quite a bit of good lookin smoke there :yes: I've got about 5 weeks to go...

vta

Veteran
It was a nice harvest of 395G :woohoo:

This stuff has only been curing for about a week and the buds tast great. I am so happy how nice they turned out. Its a smooth hitter followed by some major expansion. Sticky, sticky, sticky...the resin is insaine. Pack a bowl and wash your hands and they still stink. I'll get some better close ups... :smoke:

G

Nice work brutha!!! The best time is after trimming is done and it's dried up enough for the first bowl :joint:

Guess you're set for the hollydaze...

vta

Veteran
Thanks guys! I can't keep my hands off it. Know one, I am waiting on some beans for the next grow. Plus I am currently adding some more stuff to the grow room. Soon...

Take it easy :joint:

Here are some shots of the buds I just took out to smoke :yummy:

G

Hey VTA; Nice job those buds look great.I tried hydro 1st time this grow :bat: I thru that 16 pot PVC type system in the corner after a root broke off & clogged line :bat: :cuss: :mad: :mad: Anyway saved those AK 48,NL x Big Bud,Ice by putting in dirt. Back to basics :pointlaug So how did the Mk smoke once cured awhile. :yummy: :yummy: Great job again! :smoweed: :Bolt:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
congrats on getting the harvest in mate.

i also think you went a litle heavy on the nutes. the buds look very dark green concidering you flushed them. but no worries i'm sure you'll be over the moon with the results.

good job
gm

Bongstar420

congrats on getting the harvest in mate.

i also think you went a litle heavy on the nutes. the buds look very dark green concidering you flushed them. but no worries i'm sure you'll be over the moon with the results.

good job
gm

Ironic...no one noticed they don't look like MK Ultra. Our 'Cannatonic' has mostly phenotypes that look like that and I thought they came from the Haze and not the OG Kush.

BTW, your stuff can be over nuted and crap with little N in there.