What's new

Mk ultra auto stunted

big teej

Just making this thread to let you guys know...not to have any unnecessary stress on your autos.

My mk ultra auto is stunted and quite small at finish.

During seedling stage i over watered and allow plant to become rootbound. Even after transplanting this stunted the whole plants grow cycle and now it is super tiny. Bud is superdank still.

Tldr: but just a warning avoid any unnecessary stress on your autos, most likely they won't recover 100%

Has this happened to anyone else?

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I've read to give as much root room as possible, don't prune (LST/train instead) and generally avoid dicking around with their containers/roots/light, etc. as much as possible.

They only have a set life span & forcing them to divert energy to heal/repair or limiting their root growth spells disaster for yields.

Thanks for your post - good advice.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, this is an overly hyped strain. Not much growth, most that smoked it got a head ache (read from 3 sources) and they wouldn't grow again. Not great if you are growing for medicine.

One said he'd give or throw it away. Others liked it.

What does that tell you? Hmmmm.

Bongstar420

Interesting. Is it the MK Ultra or the MK Ultra auto?

They are basically identical aside from the auto flowering trait...or at least they should be given the naming convention.

And if you insist on "growing" your medicine, and you have "headaches," maybe try growing some willow and making tea with the bark. That is more likely to help with your "headache." I think I will stick with Naproxin

Yeah, this is an overly hyped strain. Not much growth, most that smoked it got a head ache (read from 3 sources) and they wouldn't grow again. Not great if you are growing for medicine.

One said he'd give or throw it away. Others liked it.

What does that tell you? Hmmmm.

Yellowmoon

Quality varies greatly within TH seeds strains, it needs to be said. My friend grew a couple of auto MK's and I recall enjoying the final product, but when it came to potency it's an overhyped strain. Or you may call it simply being AF. I don't believe MK Ultra and its auto version have quite the identical background.

Your advice is correct but the same applies to most autoflowering strains.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Euforia and Auto Euforia. I was amazed at how similar they are. The auto is more than half as potent.
Of course the auto is a Ruderalis hybrid, as are all autos. This is a significant alteration of the photoperiod plant. Many hybrids take on more characteristics from the Ruderalis side than the photoperiod side.

Trial and error to find good producers. So far it is Night Queen for small plants (70 days) and Euforia for large plants (95 days).
A total of eleven strains have been test grown, some are really tasty (Lemon Skunk) but none are exceedingly powerful compared to photoperiod.

Still and all, putting a dozen outside early summer costs very little and the sun is completely free. This summer the rains destroyed 14 plants out of 22, giving a harvest of six ounces instead of 30, the ones that lived were not very large.

Sometimes there is spare veg room, leaving an auto in the row uses the extra space for buds I would not otherwise have.
One plant was left in the living room under fluorescent residential lighting and I still got a quarter ounce off the plant. I consider these bonus gifts 'cause so little effort is required.