What's new

Mixxed/Random Seed Packs

potheadmd

Mandala safari mix is a winner grew it years ago but didnt clone any was new to growing but the pot was killer with many different types also with 20 seeds for about $25 might buy again.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy any of the top breeder mix packs and you'll be happy. Also ask for the fairytales mix for your freebies and you will be happy. Peace

I currently have 10 MNS Dreamtime Mix seedlings (Gifted the other nine to potential new growers), and recently picked up some of Chimera's Ultimix from the bay.
After all, variety is the spice of life, no?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FRT Pacific Mix packs offer a nice variety of sativa plants... 5packs and 10packs :canabis:

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Buy any of the top breeder mix packs and you'll be happy. Also ask for the fairytales mix for your freebies and you will be happy. Peace

I am currently growing out a pack of ft100's Fairytale mix that I won from a server auction at the bay. It contains crosses of Sour Bubble, Double Strawberry Diesel, Chemdawg D & Querkle. When I read the description of the genetics used, I could not pass it up. I got 100% germination and have 4 girls so far out of the 7 that have shown sex.

This is my first mix pack, and I love the fact that I will be surprised with what I get. I only grow for personal use and sharing with friends - so dank weed is dank weed whether you know the name of strain or not.

Happy growing!!!!!!

WFF

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Mandala safari mix is now a freebie at the boo Not sure how many seeds you get though.

I took my own advice and bought a pack of the Sensi Indoor mix. I've never grown anything from Sensi and didn't really want to shell out for the asking price of their beans.. It's not a bad price at the boo for 25 beans. Although I'm not one for fancy commercial packs, this one is rather nice!

Deer_Slayer

Just got my Satori an Safari freebies. I got 5 freebie seeds in the mix.

Mandala safari mix is now a freebie at the boo Not sure how many seeds you get though.

I took my own advice and bought a pack of the Sensi Indoor mix. I've never grown anything from Sensi and didn't really want to shell out for the asking price of their beans.. It's not a bad price at the boo for 25 beans. Although I'm not one for fancy commercial packs, this one is rather nice!

I grew out the SENSI mix pack in 2001 and found it to contain many gems. It didn't have the fancy packaging that it now comes in but it was sure worth the money. Mine was mostly indicas with a few sativa dominant plants and the quality was quite nice. I was more impressed with the mix pack than the Hawaiian Indica and California Indica lines. And for the price you can't beat it. I've had amazing plants come out of Chimera's and Sagarmatha's mix packs. The smells and tastes of Chi's and Sag's were unique and absolutely a breeze to grow.

Kasperian

im heading that way too..im considering Mr nice and Ace mix packs.
im hoping to cross the best out of both packs and stand back.