What's new

Mixed Seeds from Skunkman

litebuzz

OMG...this is so helpful to know. it will totally make sense to start a few of these right before I put the rest into flower that will have been vegging for 6 or 7 weeks. Good thing I'm thinking of doing some clones....I can't imagine doing an indoor grow for 12-14wks of 12/12 without clones to finish out the last 4 weeks...that's a long time for one plant. I guess that's why they grow sativas out west where the grow season is much longer....more indicas around this end of the world. Great thread!

medman225

i have like 10 that jst started flower...
i have like 40 from different purchases...
i bet yall anything there are some serious keeps within these great freebies... thanks sam and thanks gypsy

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
i have like 10 that jst started flower...
i have like 40 from different purchases...
i bet yall anything there are some serious keeps within these great freebies... thanks sam and thanks gypsy

you will find some keepers fo sho. great genetics. and best part, they are free! haha

medman225

i know right... everything thats free is always great(and thats usually few and far between)...
i also have the hazexskunk1 freebies from way back wen, and am workin on ha these genetic gems from the man himself for some strains im workin on...

but seriously... i wish so badly those durban freebies were still around... shit id be happy to buy em... sam if ur reading this please bring back some more strains!

crack attack, i love that name we nicknamed an old buddy that... neway... could i trouble u for some more pics of that beautiful female on page 6? ttyl everyone

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
medman, check my "2011" album i didnt get a bunch of pics of her. but i am running her again so will throw some shots up as soon as im off the crutches and a bit more mobile

medman225

did it take really long for these seed plants to show sex onnce into 12/12?
its been like 2 weeks almost and im not seeing shit... and ive heard this about thais and therefore haze as well but i jst would have that as haze is like 25% to 33.3333333% of all these crosses(could be wrong but im pretty sure that holds true for alot of the hybrids in these mixed seeds) it wouldnt act so much like a full on sativaaaaaaa(im not complaining... ok maybe i am a little... i jst am really excited to see what these babies can do as far as smoke)...

u know, these freebies are a great chance to test how the ohazexskunk1 (or o-skaze as i like to refer to it, which is shorter so im gona) works itself into other hybrids.... im really thinking it wil hold true for the same thing that ohaze is known for; its breeding potential and its ability to almost always make a strain better when its crossed to it.... and as i said i think the o-skaze is going to be the same way... jst about anything u cross it to will be better that the donor parent.... i know alot of folks have the not to long ago o-skaze freebie... well for those of u saving those babies for a breeding tool or if ur already using it, sam did us a huge favor and showed us the o-skaze's influence into her progeny.... like i said i think her offspring will be spectacular
well my theory will be tested at the end of flower here....
unless, those of u who have finished these beauties would like to tell me ur opinion......
pretty please? lol

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
did it take really long for these seed plants to show sex onnce into 12/12?
its been like 2 weeks almost and im not seeing shit... and ive heard this about thais and therefore haze as well but i jst would have that as haze is like 25% to 33.3333333% of all these crosses(could be wrong but im pretty sure that holds true for alot of the hybrids in these mixed seeds) it wouldnt act so much like a full on sativaaaaaaa(im not complaining... ok maybe i am a little... i jst am really excited to see what these babies can do as far as smoke)...

u know, these freebies are a great chance to test how the ohazexskunk1 (or o-skaze as i like to refer to it, which is shorter so im gona) works itself into other hybrids.... im really thinking it wil hold true for the same thing that ohaze is known for; its breeding potential and its ability to almost always make a strain better when its crossed to it.... and as i said i think the o-skaze is going to be the same way... jst about anything u cross it to will be better that the donor parent.... i know alot of folks have the not to long ago o-skaze freebie... well for those of u saving those babies for a breeding tool or if ur already using it, sam did us a huge favor and showed us the o-skaze's influence into her progeny.... like i said i think her offspring will be spectacular
well my theory will be tested at the end of flower here....
unless, those of u who have finished these beauties would like to tell me ur opinion......
pretty please? lol

Set your timer @ 11/13 or less for speeding up things :yes:

Peace

=K

medman225

will it speed things up initially, but still take longer to flower? i was gonna do that, but i want them yieled asap and i thought coaxing sativa qualities would serve to lengthen the flowering time... no?

Crush

will it speed things up initially, but still take longer to flower? i was gonna do that, but i want them yieled asap and i thought coaxing sativa qualities would serve to lengthen the flowering time... no?

I personally haven't noticed a difference. I know this guy who grow out a monter thai tree had his lights at 10/14 to help it along. The more to 24 hour light, the more it want to veg I think.

I put it in 2 days of darkness after veg, then put the light on 11/13.

I haven't really noticed a difference.

medman225

haha everything except two small ones showed sex last night....

so those of u who do 11/13 and 10/14 have seen a sativa genotype expressed due to this?
would yall say its really worth it for coaxin sativa traits? or jst to get ur sativas to go faster?
thanks for everyones help here:)

sgapetti

Veteran
sativa traits are in the genetics, maturation time only is influenced by dark hours, 11/13 will give you faster plants but less buds

G

growingcrazy

Here are my STSM mixed x haze/sk1

Some started flowering on 8-27. Others on 9-13. I hope its a fun ride!

PorkSword

I'm getting ready to pop my pack of mixed goodness too. There are 2 distinctly different looking groups of seeds in there, big white ones and small dark ones. I know its impossible to tell if they came from different plants so I'm going to pop a couple of each along with a few DTC 99's from Dutchgrown. Should be fun! Hoping for some keepers for OD next year.

sgapetti

Veteran
I believed i was growing Ohaze/Skunk1, but can be anything of those:

MIXED Batch Many different varieties, accidently mixed, new seeds)
Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
KandyKush/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
OG18/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Hindu Kush X Sk1
Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1
Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Afgh #1 X Sk1
Skunk #1 X Sk1
NLA/Sk1 X Sk1
G13/Sk1 X Sk1
OTP/Sk1 X Sk1
OTR/Sk1 X Sk1
Original Haze X Original Haze
Original Haze/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x LP1 X Haze/Sk1
Import Afgh/Sk1 X Sk1

I planted 4 , i ended up with 1 female

picture.php

I never understood the meaning of roadkill smell until now :laughing:
she finished @ 76 day 12/12 from seed , 15 inch tall ( topped in flower )

Fortunately I cross pollinated with Mandala#1 pollen , and got lots of small, very dark seeds.:jump:

medman225

wanted to show those of yall interested in how a couple of the like 15 plants i have(rest are in veg) are coming alone.... this is 31 days along...
and seriously, i smell fruity pebbles(my fav cereal atm),no joke...the other is a little harder to disinguish but inredibly fruity in the best kinda way

Attachments

• 100_2179.jpg
    100_2179.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2181.jpg
    100_2181.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2182.jpg
    100_2182.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_2184.jpg
    100_2184.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 13
H

Habel

heres some of mine growing out doors.

picture.php

picture.php

This one has mutated leaves. Any idea which of the crosses carry this gene?

picture.php

S

Scrappy-doo

I have on sam mixed seed female outside, alongside 20 other ladies. She is easily twice more like three times the size of any of them. I fear she might not make it though, doesn't look like she's gonna be ready any time soon. Hopefully I can harvest before December hehe.

Latest posts

Latest posts