What's new

Mixed Seeds from Skunkman

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
If you're gonna grow these I would be cloning them cause the chances of getting two alike are about zero. There will be keepers guaranteed with those crosses.

DaPurps

I got my first female flipped 2 days ago from these Skunkman freebies

picture.php

teh_piper

I got a pack of just haze/skunk#1 freebies, germinated 4 for 4. 2 obvious phenotypes out of these and I got 1 female of each.

1 is short. Equally as short as my LUIs(2ft) and the other is 5ft tall with 6weeks veg and 3 weeks into flower... still stretching too. The discrepancies in phenotype size is ridiculous, possibly the most unstable cross I've ever grown.

The short one I can tell is going to be a big yielder. The bud size and development I'm pretty pleased with, this one may not be have to flower for 12+ weeks

The only reason I went ahead and decided to grow some out was because I had a little room in the grow room so I don't have real high hopes for this strain, but I'll be happy with some old school skunky bud. No telling though, some strains can surprise you

H

Habel

looking good im gona try 4 of these seeds outdoors this season see what i get!

dickcorn

OMG!! Where did you find those!? I've been dreaming about those since I grew my first one! Had like 30 once, let my partner try to germ 25 and he killed them all! Hope you get an incredible red pisteled beauty out of there. Great high from mine.:jump:

F

ForbiddenFruit

Those are some kickass Sam freebies Calico, too bad a few were crushed but luckily a few survivors made it.

Hort1

OMG!! Hope you get an incredible red pisteled beauty out of there. Great high from mine.:jump:
Over here in SA we have a strain called Rooi Baard which translated means Red Beard(red pistels) ,I think you are confusing that with the Durban Poison.

Starsb3l0w

Popped 5 out of the ten, and got just that, 5 for 5. Im hoping to get one of the following..

-KandyKush/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
-OG18/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
-Cali Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
-Original Haze/Sk1 X HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1
-NLA/Sk1 X Sk1
-G13/Sk1 X Sk1

I think its going to be impossible to tell which is which, but either way im sure this is going to be some great smoke!

Resistant

Woohoo! I just ordered 10 Satori seeds and got the Skunkman mixed freebies (10). I've got 10-11 weeks before harvest, and then I'm going to pop some Satori and Skunkman together.

I got the seeds 7 days after I ordered them - thanks SeedBoutique!