What's new

Mister D's Vertical Redemption

Mister_D

Veteran
Just a quick update as I have a metric fuck ton of trimming to catch up on......... :moon:

I don't know, you guys think I can pull a couple hundred clones off these or what? :laughing:

picture.php

About half of the breeding room is is hanging, going to try and knock the rest of that out today. Still keeping track of the SRGB vs aerobag plants, i'll report more on that once they are dried. Recieved 50 1 gal. SRGB's for the seed madness that will begin shortly :biggrin:. Also need to fill the clone tanks with romulan for the racks. Those mothers will then be given a couple days to recover before being moved to the ebb/flow table in the breeding room. Grabbed another blockbuster so i'll have 3 600's over a 4x8' table. Then there's 8-10 destroyer, chemmy jones, and DMK that will also go in the breeding room donut style. I'll do a more through update after new years, busy with the holiday shuffle atm.

sgapetti

Veteran
Fratello D , busy as usual :laughing: some pics of the male/s you going to use in the breeding room will be interesting if you find the time :biggrin: I have made quite a few cross this year , some of them are really interesting . I have a very hazy male from a freeebie of sam , showed preflowers @ 12/12 from seed after 40 days. The idea is to backcross the male to the cross made with him and a afghan/haze cross from sam , is this still a bx1 ? on the male side . I have no idea what to aspect , but the mother is very vigorous and productive and easy to clone
Take care S

D

DHF

Waitin patiently over here on my bucket........

Happy New Yr Broski.....

Peace.....Freds....:ying:.........

Mister_D

Veteran
lol @ metric fuck ton.. Sounds fun!

Depends on how you look at it :biggrin:

Perfect.....just perfect.

(Evil henchmen voice)........Yes.......Yes it is :biggrin:

Let's get it on! My clones are just now growing roots...

Oh it's on bro! :yay:

Fratello D , busy as usual some pics of the male/s you going to use in the breeding room will be interesting if you find the time I have made quite a few cross this year , some of them are really interesting . I have a very hazy male from a freeebie of sam , showed preflowers @ 12/12 from seed after 40 days. The idea is to backcross the male to the cross made with him and a afghan/haze cross from sam , is this still a bx1 ? on the male side . I have no idea what to aspect , but the mother is very vigorous and productive and easy to clone
Take care S

Ask and ye shall recieve my brother :biggrin:. I warn ya they are looking rather hammered atm, but i'll take some pics of the males. They have been undergoing serious abuse tests to make sure they are stable. As for your purposed project, yes it would still be considered a bx1. Keep me updated on how those come out for you. I'll be getting into my hazes hopefully later in the year.

Waitin patiently over here on my bucket........

Happy New Yr Broski.....

Peace.....Freds.............

Happy news bro. Looks like the whole crew is setting up to have a great year. I have a feeling alot of records will be smashed this year :biggrin:.

Mister_D

Veteran
Alright, icmag finally let me upload a few photos so i'm going to do a half update and hopefully the rest of pics will upload while i'm working on that.........

About half the clones I took to select through for the next rack run, all romulan. There's another 70 something in a tote that i'll show if the pic uploads. Works out to just shy of 3x what I need to fill the racks.

picture.php

On to the breeding room..... Or just the other room atm :laughing:. Grabbed another blockbuster and reassembled the ebb/flow table. The romulan mothers were hacked for clones and tossed into flower right away. Normally I'd wait a couple days for them to recover from the cutting, but I was/am worried about vertical space. Hoping they stunt a bit to control stretch. They look droopy because these shots were taken during the dark period.

picture.php

65 gal. (Don't worry bobble, I wrapped it in orca after the pic) will be plumbed to a float valve on the 150 gal. horse trough under the table. Also some jack that should be being harvested as we speak....

picture.php

On the other side of the room are two vert donuts. I'm using these for the chemmy jones, destroyer, and a DMK. Couple of them suffered some nute burn/yellowing from drying up too much over the holidays. Nothing serious, and an automatic watering system will be installed by next week.

picture.php

Pic didn't load of the other donut........ like I said half update. I'll get the rest up whenever the mag lets me......

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I hope you are not going to cram the extra clones in that bulk mail box and send them to me. It is cold and they would just die. LOL.

Where did you get that big white barrel at? It looks sweet. How much was it?

Mister_D

Veteran
I hope you are not going to cram the extra clones in that bulk mail box and send them to me. It is cold and they would just die. LOL.

Where did you get that big white barrel at? It looks sweet. How much was it?

Actually that box is packed with SRGB's for the seed runs, but I get the strangest of feelings sometime in the near future some new things may be much closer to home ;).

Barrel came from a farm supply type store. I think they are called application tanks, but if you ask for a 65 gal. (they come in many sizes and shapes) vertical poly barrel they should know what you mean. It is pretty sweet. Heavy duty (you could jump on it :biggrin:) and comes with a bulk-head pre-installed. I got two of them for around 250 bucks. 55 gal. food grade rain barrels can usually also be purchased for about 30 bucks at the same stores. Both will last a lifetime, but the bulkhead really does make life easy.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I am thinking that a cone shaped res would be best for my auto water system. The potassium silicate settles after a bit and this would just flush it out to the plants when it does. As well as anything else that precipitates. You have me thinking that maybe the farm store for a pesticide tank may be my best bet for something like that. Still that tank is sexy sweet. I am jealous.

Mister_D

Veteran
I am thinking that a cone shaped res would be best for my auto water system. The potassium silicate settles after a bit and this would just flush it out to the plants when it does. As well as anything else that precipitates. You have me thinking that maybe the farm store for a pesticide tank may be my best bet for something like that. Still that tank is sexy sweet. I am jealous.

Been considering grabbing a cone bottom tank for making benni teas. Would probably work well for what you are considering also. I just use cheap powerhead pumps from the pet shop to keep everything in suspension ;).

D

DHF

Yeah.....All my old head hippie ass mad scientist organic growbro`s have those cone tanks for their vortex brewed AACT`s.....and Icky.....

325 gal pest control tanks they put in pickup trucks for residential applications is what I ran at all my locations , and came with bulkheads pre-installed like Mr D`s.......

My ebb and flow bucket rooms had "thru-hull " bait aerators that kept shit in suspension , along with millions of microscopic bubbles for dissolved oxygen timed feeds 3-4 times a day......but....

With coco the cheap powerheads take care of all the rez stirrage to help alleviate anything precipitating out of suspension/solution ftw.....and......

There`s ways to create "DIY" cheap rez bulkheads with gray electrical pvc fittings that`re self-sealing and O-rings in the plumbing section of the big box stores.......just tryin ta help.....

Barrels and cattle troughs is cheap , but my pest control tanks were kinda pricey , so as budget or the need provides.......anyways.....

Rock on D Bro.....and.....

Peace.....Freds.......:ying:.....

Latest posts

Latest posts