WOOO!

F

feral

8.3#
Delivery will come Thanksgiving just has the turkey is getting carved. :wave:
Good luck!!!!!

F

feral

He's definitely on the bigger side, lol. I've gained a respectable 28lbs and I'm frickin' HUGE:D Lol, it's a lot of baby in there! Little TeaBag's Dad is a big guy, I look at him and shudder sometimes thinking about his poor Mom squeezing out his 9lb ass:D
Have you dropped yet?
My ex with our first who was a boy look like she had swallowed a basketball the last month.

C

CANNATOPIA

How awesome! Best to you three. :) Mr. & Mis Poopy & lil Nugget . :)

Cheerful

Congrats Miss B ! ! I guess 12-2-10, 8 lb 9 oz and 20" long.

Hey Mrs. Babba, you may want to revise your weight guess.... (6.10 oz ??)

I wish all the best to Miss B, PTB and little Poopy!! :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Have you dropped yet?
My ex with our first who was a boy look like she had swallowed a basketball the last month.

I have slightly dropped! I can breathe easier...but I keep going to the bathroom thinking I need to pee and...nothing, lol. Baby is right on the bladder now. I'm getting the b-ball effect too.:D

Nicoli

Veteran
Miss B seriously I am so excited for you, the emotions, the excitement, the amazing feelings you will experience, god I cant wait until the day I can go through this truly amazing experience again. I am envious of you and poopster, the happyness you will share, the love you will learn to recognize, is way beyond anything you could ever understand. It is something beyond comprehension, it is truly a personal unexplainable experience.

I miss my son, so much, and if only.. I had a chance, to be with him, for one day.. I would give him everything he ever wanted, and far beyond... Please just know, that you have something extremely amazing in your hands, someone who depends on your every move, to sculpt them into something terrific. Someone who depends on your every thought, every day, to mold them into what they will become. I know you are excited, I know you will succeed. I know you will be an amazing mother, and poopster, well, he'll be there hahahaha, me and poopster are very alike, and don't ever get mad at poopster for being who he is. Daddys may not be perfect, but I guarantee you, we love our sons, more than you will ever know. Don't get down if he isn't there all the time, he is doing what he needs to do, for his and his familys future. He is nervous and scared just like you momma'. I want you to know, that a relationship, is so god damn tough, and when you have a child, it is 500x more tough. You both seem like you have what it takes to stay together forever... and I think if you just accept your mate, for what they are, it goes alot farther than any sort of hope or dream. You have to know what to expect.

I love ya'll both seriously.. I wish you so much good will in the future, love every god damn minute of it, and remember, life is too easy to fuckup. I just am so jealous of such an amazing relationship that I want to remind you how lucky you are to have what you have. If you two ever realize how special what you have together is, then you will never again fear the future, you know what you have. You have the world.

Luv ya srsly. I am so jealous. :)

I am so fucking stoned, and this might turn out to be a totally retarded post, but seriously.. I am just so fucking jealous of what you guys have, that you need to know, how special it really is, ENJOY EVERY FUCKING MINUTE.

Cheers.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats you two...Nicoli is 1000% correct in what he says. The two of you are very blessed. Be good to each other. Set the right examples of love and kindness. Be "there" for each other as much as possible...and let love be your guide!

I personally can't WAIT!! Congratulations once again...

dank.Frank

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Thank you Ms. Kony!! I spent 30 hours on bedrest yesterday and night before....thought I was in early labor. It's soooo close, little man is movin' on down:D

G

Guest50138

Hey Miss Blunted were all excited about this baby of yours . take it easy and keep us all posted..its like IC is having a baby of its own:) do we get to chime in with name suggestions ????? Iggy would be my name of choice:)

LIFEISGOOD

Congrats and get ready for a wild ride, by that I mean parenthood. May your new bundle of joy come easy. 6lbs 13oz

Stopping by to see how you have been! What has been your favorite food lately? My mom craved and ate tons of strawberries when I was about to be born, and to this day when I go grocery shopping first stop is at the strawberries :)

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Hey BTBW...I don't have too many cravings. Really mild ones....it just bounces between salt, sugar and sour gummy candy, lol. Life cereal every damn night though! Lol:D My tummy has grown quuuiiiiite a bit from my avatar too...Poopy Jr. is a big baby:)