What's new

" Mish- mash" indica strain:)

_Ina_

Veteran
Hi,guys!:)Everything is juuuust fine,i have one male mix!!!And this is bud from the last mixes between Mazar and stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_5279.jpg
    IMG_5279.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5281.jpg
    IMG_5281.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5282.jpg
    IMG_5282.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5283.jpg
    IMG_5283.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 14

freaks

Very nice work ina !
sound like a killa indica with heavy effect:dance013:
there is some really beautiful sativa looking strains in Bulgaria,healthy with big buds,look great and fast flowering which i could use somehow. but unfortunately they have 0,05 THC haha. this is work for real breeder
smile.gif
I want say on Bulgarian strains.....i know ruderalis in bulgaria and hemp.... but i think is possible to find real cultivar (sativa or not )....during the ottoman domination, I think the Ottomans(great hashs lovers) are back with them some seeds in Bulgaria .... and there is surely of this descendants in wild strains....

You dont know old cultivar in your area ? i very interrested by any info on Blugarian landrace/cultivar:)

Cheers and good luck in your project ;)
:wave:
(sorry for my bad english...)

_Ina_

Veteran
And where exactly is this? In BG? I love little bit different stuff:)

Attachments

• IMG_1851.jpg
    IMG_1851.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0934.jpg
    IMG_0934.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4631.jpg
    IMG_4631.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13

_Ina_

Veteran
By the way,about Bulgarian or Turkish strains. i ve never seen turkish seeds or weed here,may be it is good stuff but they have nasty laws there,may be worst than ours so i dont know what strains they have.I dont know if there is something left from the turkish slavery,it will be interesting but i ve never hurt that theory. Ours are nothing special but they can be use for fast flowering or something. i really don,t smoke BG weed,im sorry to say that:) We have very nice things here but the weed is not one of them:(mostly hemp like u said. But there is one or two places like Petrich with its 'valley of cannabis":) may be u will find something interesting there,i,m not sure.

Attachments

• IMG_5289.jpg
    IMG_5289.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5288.jpg
    IMG_5288.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5291.jpg
    IMG_5291.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5277.jpg
    IMG_5277.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5306.jpg
    IMG_5306.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16

freaks

Thx for info Ina ;)

is always difficult to know exactly where the wild weed come from......even if come from turkish or other...there is lot of pollen dispersion...so, lot of dillution with hemp or ruderalis....hard to know....

by the way, thx u and sorry for off topic...
I hope to come see it with my eyes one day....Petrich sound good ;)

oh and very nice plant ! i like the first plant !! beautyfull leaves !

Cheers.

_Ina_

Veteran
Тhank u,if i find something interesting for our or some turkish landrace i will let u know. There is legends about some strains from this side of Bulgaria where Petrich is but i was smoking Petrich weeds i think most of them are disappointing. may be i didnt get the right one:)The people grow for many years there but i,m not sure what seeds they use now. i,m showing some of my stoned pictures on my hands;)Of course not tattoo:)and the last thing is the new pollen i collect. After 3 or 4 days i will make my girls happy;):woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_5298.jpg
    IMG_5298.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5305.jpg
    IMG_5305.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5314.jpg
    IMG_5314.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 20

freaks

Thx sista :)
i'm sure old cultivar can be find in Pirin planina valley or near the countryside of turkish border....
but it takes lot of time and patience...... maybe some old person grown for their medicine ... I dont know ....

hé,hé,hé nice pics ;) the pollen is Mish-mash indica too ?

Благодаря ви отново и късмет за остатъка !

_Ina_

Veteran
Yes,the pollen is from...let me see...:) something like mix f2(mix is WWxLA conf). i used male and female from that mix and now i,m using the male result between them. i wanted another male from some new strain but now i have only one so i,m gonna use it on these girls. It starting to be real MISH MASH:) Now i have that strange seed from Ice and Super silver haze from one of my friends. i will see how to put that in the mix some day:)

freaks

:)
Yes ! it's start to be really "Mish-Mash" !!:laughing:

I think for recreative use..cross with Super silver haze it'll be very good....:dance013: and ice for stay in mish-mash indica

but with all of this cross u 'll need a big work on selection ...more cross = more pheno and it will be very difficult to find what you want....

besides, you have a precise idea of what you do with this project?

поздрав от Франция :)
Cheers!

_Ina_

Veteran
No,in fact i have no idea:) the only thing i do is to pick up the most beautiful plants and using them in crosses. There is one line,a little bit more stable with 2 backcroses(or something:))But i cant say i,m making strains because all the plants are different from each other.Those seeds are for me and my friends only:)

freaks

He,he,he....:biggrin:
it's good ! make cross for fun give the amazing result !! I'm sure, one day, a elite cut out of Bulgaria !!:dance013:

i work often with "feeling" and each time it's ok, it's show me good result :)

Bless'

_Ina_

Veteran
O,yes one day when i have the first Bulgarian seed company call me;) untill then i will grow in my closet haha U are right,everything u do with feeling shows good result:)

_Ina_

Veteran
so i pollinate yesterday 6 of them-3 mixes with LA conf,1 mix same like the male and 2 mixes with Mazar. the females were about 30 days in flower,i hope it is the best time because the last time i was pollinating the plants were about 45 days in flower and the seeds were not perfect. they were a little bit green when i harvest the plants so it looks like they need more time. but the buds were ready for smoking,i couldn't wait:)I will show some pics when i see something like seeds on them:) I want to ask u if someone knows the best way to keep the pollen?I know one way-in the fridge but last time i put it in the camera and the pollen stop working:) How long it will be fertile if i leave it just like that somewhere(on dry place)? I usually use it right now,never save it for later but this time may be i will need it.

mr.brunch

Veteran
i would definately do at least a small crossing with the super silver, as i once crossed a super silver with a nice fat indica dom white rhino male and was very nicely surprised!!

_Ina_

Veteran
yeah,i have something similar,i mean SSH with Nirvana,s Ice. who was the father in your mix? In mine the SSh is the mother. i saw the plants,they look pretty much like some haze,i didnt see the Ice in them:)

freaks

Hi Ina :tiphat:

I want to ask u if someone knows the best way to keep the pollen?I know one way-in the fridge but last time i put it in the camera and the pollen stop working
smile.gif
How long it will be fertile if i leave it just like that somewhere(on dry place)? I usually use it right now,never save it for later but this time may be i will need it.
Usually, if i dont use it in the moment, i keep my pollen in small tube in my fridge....I did not keep more than 1-2 weeks (with less of viability after 1 wks)

It's possible to keep a pollen alive by freezing.... i never tried but i will try soon....:biggrin:

Hope that help ,best luck !
Cheers.

mr.brunch

Veteran
yeah,i have something similar,i mean SSH with Nirvana,s Ice. who was the father in your mix? In mine the SSh is the mother. i saw the plants,they look pretty much like some haze,i didnt see the Ice in them:)

the ssh was also the mother in my cross, with the white rhino as the father. the idea behind this was they were both completely different structured plants with no close relatives which is supposed to give more vigorous growth, and a relatively uniform plant. they did seem to tame each other.
i only had a small amount of seeds , so i selected a mother and crossed with a jack the ripper which has added a strong lemon flavor.... where next!