What's new

Mirre finally!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well,turns out the last survivor was a male,he will be getting the axe today thus ending the mirre run. time to start saving the pennies up for some new karma gear.Thanks for stopping by everyone,at least it was a good try,I will hope for better luck on the next try!!:dance013:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Well, that sucks. Which of his other crosses ya got your eye on? I'm gonna run the Happy Brother next I think, but that'll be a month out if not 2.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was thinking the happy if it becomes available again,any of the jack crosses would be great,thats what i was hoping for so maybe just a straight up karma jack,i would try any of them,another breeder whose work is top notch,so i dont think i could go wrong

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Yeah, whatever you pick is gonna be fire for sure. I bet that straight Jack has some gems in it; plus it's his most inexpensive pack, and it's what you wanted anyway. :smoke:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well,things may work out to bring mirre to the kitchen someday,but this run is kaput! at least my veggie garden will get the benefit this spring!!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
here is the rest of my five cents worth
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts