What's new

Miracle Grow hahaha ....help me? ..questions

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
~Did you say that you are in 12/12 with no timer????? That is not going to work out well for you or your grow; I HIGHLY recommend picking one up.~me too
~I second the Organic soil recommendation.

ha ha i meant to mention that i have used "the bucket method" -lol

freshkix420

I know guys! haha i want a timer...I want a lot of things... ... it sucks sooo bad without it. I will be getting one Friday when i get my paychecks in...phew :dance013:

I plan on a indoor soil grow with the basic Fox Farm nutes and another 150watt HPS.... making a total of 300w... I will also be growing either Train Wreck and/or White Widow as well...no more bagseed haha.. and they wont be in a storage box (any comments on any grows is welcomed)

actually i have 3 lil babes growing now...
vicmj.jpg

* my secret to growing big and strong plants :)

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wasn't so bad for me, i was working 6pm - 2am @ the time

had a volunteer in the garden from tossing some seeds i thought were duds out there

so i thought well, flower it right away and get a couple buds in the sun (had a flouro grow inside)

so, when i leave for work, (5:30) i set the bucket on it - when i got home i took it off (2:30am) and the sunrise was "lights on"

flowered that seedling out in the sun and got about 3/4 oz as a 1/4 oz+ cola and a few 2-3 gr to 1/8 nugs

just spectacular smoke too

el clandestino

super chato
Good luck with the new plants. I am using mg organic potting mix and I add a bag of perlite to each bag. Iam using fox frm nutes and I have not had any issues. Keep on growing youll figure it out,plenty of info here.

freshkix420

budmale.jpg

This plant that I grew so humbly is a male isn't it?

and this is his sister....

femalea.jpg

you guys agree with me thats a male right? I have two from same bag I had raised together....same time..both are same heights pretty much..but ones a little more full...and doesn't have those balls... whats should i do with it if its male? grow it outside? ha

Top pic def looks like a male, can't see very well on the bottom pick. If you see a little white hair coming outa the pistol it is a female.

I'd kill the male.

freshkix420

Top pic def looks like a male, can't see very well on the bottom pick. If you see a little white hair coming outa the pistol it is a female.

I'd kill the male.

damnit...outta 3 plants... One looks very male...one looks like a slower developing female...and the other looks like a female but has male properties as well...least from what I know...

I'm going to let them flower a little longer...worst comes to worst i get bad yield and lots of seeds.... it is my first grow.. and I did learn..but comon I was all happy with 3 daughters ... now I have a son?..to kill my first born son?....maybe ill make a salad.. and 1 daughter and 1 potential herm? ...god does not like me.

what about male plant salads or butter? ..i'm kinda kidding but kinda serious.