What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

miracle grow grow

D

DEDHEDFRED

Hey Uriah.......Yeah.......Greengenes is a legend in his own mind........Just ask him......Maybe you oughta swap over to CFL`s along with tha Miracle Grow........

I can forsee WELL over 3 GPW with "glow in the dark" irradiated plants with CFL`s using Dr. Bud Greengenes method of madness.......Forget about that 400 watter you`re usin......Think about how much electricity you can save......

Keep us updated with the weekly tabloid so we`ll know you`re not just blowin smoke up our ass........You keep up the killer work and good luck on a monstrous specimen outta the radioactive ferts ......

Hell....I`m convinced........I`m goin ta Wally World and pick up some miracle grow and Peter`s triple 20 and mix em.......Couldn`t hurt huh ?..........Maybe I`ll get "twice" the growth with twice the buds and twice the weight ......I sure could use an increase in yields.........

Good one Uriah........Peace.......DHF........ :joint: .......

Last edited:
B

bagseed77

dont beleive the haters, mg works, i used it weak every watering with molasses disolved with hot water, i just eyeball the color of the water , a very light blue, i used 15-30-15 with molasses in flower with gr8 results, i also put a larger container under the bottom so i could feed from the bottom , that way all the salts wouldnt build up in the soil, kind of like a wick system, i did water from the top a few times if it looked dry and to flush at the end, good luck, crush the stems a little will help with the stretch and strenghen your stems a lil.

D

DEDHEDFRED

No hater here.......

No hater here.......

I used MG and Peter`s triple 20 outdoors for almost 15 yrs. with excellent results.........

Nothing radioactive I ever saw........I`m not sure where that history and link came from about the origin of it`s makeup , but my boxes always read "Sterns" miracle grow and it was a mom and pop business run outta their home for yrs. and yrs......

I imagine they were bought out at some point by Corporate sources but C`mon guys .........Radioactive isotopes and shit ?..........

Me thinks not.........Keep rollin Uriah......Show us da goods..........

Peace.....DHF........

Uriah Heep

60484warninglabel.jpg
:muahaha:

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
LMAO...That last pic took me a sec...but found it hilarious...thanks for that UH!

I have been using MG MC and ferts for a couple of years now and have had decent results (and no...no headaches...but I water cure). But, I am tired of fighting the fungus gnats I get from stores leaving the bags outside. So, I am waiting for my Perlite, pH pen, and Cal-mag to get here and we will see how well (or badly) I do with hydro.

You got a nice grow on your hands UH!

Namaste, mess

D

DEDHEDFRED

I`m looking forward to tha numbers on this one Uriah.......You`re KILLIN it !!!!!!.......

K.I.S.S.........My kinda shit........DHF.......... :joint: .........

Uriah Heep

well its been 7 days! i figured i needed to update.ive been using nutes minimally. and ive been keeping temps around 76 or so it has had its third feed of 1/4 strenth. bloody cats have been drinking it again.

spainmedman

wow! very nice Uriah Heep! You got reconsidering MG, no signs of lacking anything over over ferting, nice and healthy, keep it up!

M

moses224

For your first grow you should feel proud. Your geting allot of growth every seven days and the buds are starting to look delicious. I to grow in MG you just have to be real careful with additional nutes. I use bat guano during veg and FF Bloom during flowering thats it aside from olivia and a seaweed soak for cloans

D

DEDHEDFRED

Those Darn Cats........ :cuss: ..........Luscious illuminated growth Uriah.......

Tell me bout your topping techniques early on in the grow....How`d you get all those branches Bro.............The way they`re headed you`ll be through in couple weeks huh ?..........

Rock on you lil Heepster...............DHF............. :joint: ........

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Uriah Heep.....your Plant is coming along very nicely....you have done an excellent Job with what you have on hand...
No "Stem Stiffeners"
No "Leaf Shiners"
No "Bud Blasters"
No "Sweeteners"
No "Bushmaster"
How the HELL can that be Man?
Could it be because we are growing a WEED?

DEDHEDFRED said:
Hey Uriah.......Yeah.......Greengenes is a legend in his own mind........Just ask him......

Not A Legend Just a guy who can grow Pot anywhere and wants the WORLD to know that they can do it too....with Dirt,Water and light. All the rest is "Extras" some Good some Bad.
But NOT required for a good grow....that other stuff is just "Crutches" for Ppl who do not understand a plants Needs....and wanna play "Mad Scientist"...and make growing a WEED look like some kind of Amazing accomplishment

Yo....DEDFRED....have a good look Buddie...

DEDHEDFRED said:
I can forsee WELL over 3 GPW with "glow in the dark" irradiated plants with CFL`s using Dr. Bud Greengenes method of madness.......Forget about that 400 watter you`re usin......Think about how much electricity you can save......

This is 420 Watts w/some of the plantlets removed for a pic including Container spacing/density

DEDHEDFRED said:
Keep us updated with the weekly tabloid so we`ll know you`re not just blowin smoke up our ass..............

Speaking of "Smoke".....lets see some pics of your "Amazing Work".....for "Claiming" to be some-kinda-expert-pot Grower ....I see some guy in his Mom's Basement with a Phototron and a coupla Bagseed plants.....and an Internet connection.... :asskick:

DEDHEDFRED....it's pretty obvious I have gotten to you w/my Methods...and you are VERY interested because you mention me all the time....TY :pimp3:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
OMG!

OMG!

I laughed so hard when I saw that stick man! LOL! That's the funniest thing I've seen in quite awhile! I really needed a good laugh, Thanks Doc! BC

D

DEDHEDFRED

Uriah handles my light work Dic........Peace...DHF......... :joint: .........

Uriah Heep

thanx for your posts i know some people on these forums exadurate there grows. the best way to now if its true is to see if everyone else can do it if they follow the directions given. in science its called repetability this means we are not the only ones who arrive at our results but everyonewho follows the exact same way of growing will have the exact same results. if Bud Greengenes is realy getting 2+gpw then in a short wile hundreds of other growers will be getting it too. if hundreds of others cant get the same results then Bud Greengenes cant ether.

D

DEDHEDFRED

As I said earlier.........Uriah handles my light work...........It`s like if I`m the only one that can grow a plant in 30 days the size it takes everyone else 90 to receive the same results then what`s wrong with this picture........

DBG.......You can fool some of the people some of the time , but you can`t fool ALL the people ALL the time.......... :nono: ..........

Why is no one else tellin us they`ve reaped 2++ gpw`s with cfl`s in a perpetual type grow but you huh ?........

Wanna know why ?.......There IS no way to measure gpw`s in a perpetual grow where plants are leaving and entering the grow at the same time through the rotations much less with such a low wattage grow environment......

This is Uriah`s thread and I apologize for Dr. Greenpuke stompin around like it means somethin.......I`m concerned about my Bro`s miracle grow show.......

But then again on a more positive note .......Uriah ..........You`re Killin it.............

Major respect........No tellin how much is gonna come from this "special" plant........Peace......DHF......... :joint: .....

Last edited:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
DEDHEDFRED said:
As I said earlier.........
DBG.......You can fool some of the people some of the time , but you can`t fool ALL the people ALL the time.......... :nono: ..........
Once again....BrainDEDFRED....You Babble senselessly.....It takes place right B4 everyones eyes every 48 hours you Pompus Ass...http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99879

But you like Many others are to SMALL minded of a Person to admit someone has done something different and it worked ....and just happened to Break alot of "Rules of Thumb" along the way

DEDHEDFRED said:
Why is no one else tellin us they`ve reaped 2++ gpw`s with cfl`s in a perpetual type grow but you huh ?........
Could you Please show me where I ever said i was gettin any GPW?
I said ....the "Possiblity/Potential" was there

DEDHEDFRED said:
Wanna know why ?.......There IS no way to measure gpw`s in a perpetual grow where plants are leaving and entering the grow at the same time through the rotations much less with such a low wattage grow environment......
Don't be an Idiot...
http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/yor/trackadvexp.htm

Last edited:

dotblunt

Uriah, very nice job!!! Its a gurl!

I'm planning a Dr. Buds HDSOG and I might just try the MG on a plant to compare against my much expensive nutriments.

Peace all, even the haters :frown: