What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

miracle grow grow

alphacat

Dr B., fuck 'em if they think we're prone to "exadurate" things (they spell as well as theyreason). Maybe Uriah and DHF will irradiate themselves sterile. DHF's signature line is especially funny in this light...

Ah, hicks. Hey, we can't all have common sense I guess.

Uriah Heep

"Well my flowering box is 210 watts...
It holds 27 clones of a strain that finishes in 9 weeks ......
My clones finish at 13-14.5"....
They weigh 60-82 grams each wet...
Dried 17-20 grams each...
So I will figure low 17 grams each that is 459 grams or 2.18 GPW
at 20 G's each its 2.57 GPW
But I've been Growin' for 26 years "

DrBudGreengenes said:
Could you Please show me where I ever said i was gettin any GPW?
I said ....the "Possiblity/Potential" was there

glad to see this thred has livened up lol

ahh well now i know that i could put 6 of these under a 400w and have the potential to get 38 oz :bashhead:. now that would be nice but not very likely. but i prefer to stik with facts so i will post up the proper weight at the end an not one i have made up :muahaha:

cant wait to see your 2.57 gpw grow alphacat :laughing: shame its not going to happen anytime soon

for those interested in this grow its 5 week today horay and another potential 4 to go :laughing: i cant upload pics for some reason. i will update as soon as i can

Last edited:
D

DEDHEDFRED

Aaaah the sheep..........They`re not so baaaaaaaaaaad.....Again I`ve gotta side with the science end of repeatability......

You sling shit pretty well Doc.......But what`s your point..........

No one`s repeated your yields except you............Oh ....Wait a minute...........Have you Alphacat ?.........

Naah.....I thought not.........Real world expectations from real world grows........That`s the way ta judge things even if we are in WWW Dot Land.......

I just wanna see how my Bro`s plant turns out.........Why are all these troll`s up in here.............

Good luck Uriah........DHF....... :joint: .....

D

DEDHEDFRED

I`ve gotta say that the next ta last pic shows how well-developed and healthy this plant is UH..............

I can`t believe no one`s given you props since Dr. Fudpucker came in with his waaaaaaay more than 2 cents/pence worth.........

He`s put the word out on you Uriah.........You`re persona non grata..........
Woe is you.......... :badday: ........

Excellent work Bro........

Can`t wait ta see how she does...........Peace......DHF.............. :joint: .........

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

DHF Trahimur omnes laudis studio Sic friatur crustum dulce is all I have to say on the matter :muahaha:

week 6 and 4th mg feed sorry i chopped off jordans tits

stikik22

you'll get nothing but props from me Bro....good work. As for others pulling astounding grows with HDSOG, i havent seen many succeses, a few plants here and there, with the exception of thundurkle. But it seems we've lost touch with the soul purpose of the method. Which is?????

D

DEDHEDFRED

Won`t be long now Bro.........Can`t wait ta see sum glow in tha dark buds..........

Keep up the good work UH..........Peace..........DHF............ :joint: ........