What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minions of the Dark

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
I've seen some pics of the furyon. Some of those phenos look bangin.

Here's an oddball pheno of gg4 x Khalisi. I forgot to label some clones last round so idk if I have this one still or not. The terpenes are not as great as the others, very glue leaning tho. The flowers are the most dense I've ever grown. Very smallcalyx's, tiny trichomes, but coated in frost. Damn fine yielder too. Hard to get a good picture of it

HatchBrew

Veteran
Winter runs are under way. Flipped first round this week. So some fresh buds for February!

Got a good group vegging out for future cuts and a second round of seedlings vegging out. Will flip in December.

Fixing to fuck around right good. hahaha

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 18 Noctikron (Noc 6 x Kosher kush) up for my next pheno run.
I expect something worthy of the work.
Just finished my Mass FX (Purps x Grape ape) and Hellion (Purp x grapestomper OG) runs.
Top 2 mass FX only finished at 20 and 21% THC, all in all mediocre at best.
Hellion on the other hand did very well, with the best at 25.4%, but yields were a home run.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Can't wait to see some of this "newer" gear blowing up peeps gardens.... getting a bit low on Sanctuary Garden's stock myself....:shucks:
Damn these new breedings sound great SG..... kosher and Grapestomper crosses.... Oh heck yeah!
Definitely going on my list to Santa. ....I've been a good lil minion, well for the most part lol.:window:

Summer for me was a little rocky with everything going on @ home and looking for a new place, I had to let a lot go.

Got to make some crosses tho..
OGKB 2.O X Purple Nocturnal
Strawberry cough (kushmans cut) x Purple Nocturnal
GG4 X Purple Nocturnal

And I did do a small selection and f2 the Purple Nocturnal...... couldn't pass on these.... oowy gooey blueberry muffin dankness... YUM!

Right now I've fired up the rooms and cabs and started to pop some stock..... OGKB 2.0 X Purple Nocturnal, SC x Purple Nocturnal, Gorrila Bubble bx2, Headbanger, Sssdh, and a few GG4 X SBD..
With a few more once some time has passed.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S Dark Lord and fellow Minions!:deadxmas:

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
I'm about ready to pop quite a few seeds as well; it's been awhile, but things are finally looking on the up and up. Just waiting 2 months for this round to finish vegging and flowering and then hopefully the 16kw room will be setup by then. Just waiting on the damn electrician to come over and then everything can be set up.

hicksticky

Still at large...
I'm about ready to pop quite a few seeds as well; it's been awhile, but things are finally looking on the up and up. Just waiting 2 months for this round to finish vegging and flowering and then hopefully the 16kw room will be setup by then. Just waiting on the damn electrician to come over and then everything can be set up.

[URL=http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag230/mrtea1523/Snapchat-5146638164137881946_zpsnxuojya1.jpg]View Image[/URL]
[URL=http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag230/mrtea1523/Snapchat-7660696914288812340_zpslbioufq5.jpg]View Image[/URL]

That's gonna be one heck of a nice set up brother!
Can't wait to see what dank you pump out of there....

Good luck and karma:tiphat:

....Hick

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
That's gonna be one heck of a nice set up brother!
Can't wait to see what dank you pump out of there....

Good luck and karma:tiphat:

....Hick

Thanks, Hick! :woohoo:

Can't say that I'm not as worried as I am excited. I was gifted a couple thousand dollars worth of brand new nutrients so I am borrowing some hydro equipment from a friend to save a LOT of money. I will switch back to soil once these nutrients start to deplete, but it should be fun to learn in the meantime!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Oh yeah....i got married last week...hahaha...did it at the county office. Yay tax break. Brought one of wife's employees to be a witness....

Jihad x Kosher Kush is beasty and the deepest shiniest green.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Jihad x kosher kush
Gdx99os.jpg

EdcQp3d.jpg

White cherry soda (black cherry soda x hash plant)
EnOBzui.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
I remember when...

We said good morning to each other...Talked shit...Had our coffee...Observed seeds bottoms...Did science to it....Got kicked out...Got welcomed in....Had fookin jungle weed all over da place...Did our chicken bone dances...

I miss this thread and all of the wonderful minions.

Love living it...

Minion for life

-Hatch

Latest posts

Latest posts