What's new

Minions of the Dark

Buzzed

Buzzed thanks to you I went and bought some air pots, mainly 1l pots for cuts but I couldn't resist the 1gal after seeing your roots. I'm thinking of switching out completely to air pots/smart pots.
Jflo try a couple first. The small air cells fr cuts i awsome. Prefect for mother cuts. have fun.

JFlo

I only nabbed 2 1L and 1 1Gal lol I'm a big nursary pot type guy lol I have 2 3Gal smart pots that I enjoy, they do their job. Roots are always massive, but getting them out is a bitch. I do like how you can just take apart the air pots. Now it's time to put it beside a 1 gal nursary pot to see what happens lol

X

X_man

good morning minions

time to wakeNbake

dropped 3 nocs into solos last night. ;)

Ironhead2

good morning minions

time to wakeNbake

dropped 3 nocs into solos last night. ;)

For some reason, one of the Pimp's keeled over. The other 2 are looking great though. :dunno:

Gonna make up for the lost one by dropping a couple Nocturnals. I think they have had the best reviews from everyone.

The nug I tasted from SG was fuckin tits for sure. :elf:

3Deez

Whats up er'body. Finally got thing moving along with my plants. Last one out and still hangin so now I got room for my first flowering nocs.

Here is what Im doing. I am making an attempt at running no till style in 5 gallon smart/sips. In order to make the most of my small tent and run several strains at once, I am essentially taking clones and giving a very short veg time of 1-2 weeks. Then I am stuffing multiple plants into one pot at a time...then they go on a staggered schedule...basically like a sort of SOG. First up is the noc strain then the rest if this goes well enough. I don't plan on having a large yield since its a personal stash...just a steady supply.

Here we are at 14 days from flip. 4 plants in one SIP.

Attachments

• 20131214_214909.jpg
    20131214_214909.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20131214_214947_resized.jpg
    20131214_214947_resized.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20131214_215044_resized.jpg
    20131214_215044_resized.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20131214_215123_resized.jpg
    20131214_215123_resized.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 10

JFlo

Good morning minions! I'm 8/10 on all my dark seeds, the other 2 have germed just haven't poked their head up yet. Gonna do some breeding with this round of dark seeds!

Ps- how the hell do I upload pics? Lol

Screwston

Sg your Boy is back! Cougar what's good bro. Hope al is well. Sg what's a good email to get at you ? Don't have it anymore after leaving the city!

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta wait till you get 50 posts before PMs

I'll drop you a PM when you get there.

Latest posts

Latest posts