What's new

Minions of the Dark

HatchBrew

Veteran
Overlord smoke repore:

Time of day: sunny warm afternoon.
Intake method: Joint. Raw papers

First hit....took me back to east coast/being younger. Flavor/feeling wise.
Second...taste like it smells. Orange creamsicle, cedar smooth. Fills the lungs, easy smoke.
Third...reminds me of NYCD & Big Bud. Feel it in my shoulders and joints. Cool relaxing orange wave crashes into me.
Burned clean, smooth, pleasant temperament, uplifting mood and relaxing body.

Thank you Sanctuary Gardens!! Much love and appreciation. Will keep this one going.

As always:

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Overlord smoke repore:

Second...taste like it smells. Orange creamsicle, cedar smooth. Fills the lungs, easy smoke.
Third...reminds me of NYCD & Big Bud. Feel it in my shoulders and joints. Cool relaxing orange wave crashes into me.

Thank you Sanctuary Gardens!! Much love and appreciation. Will keep this one going.

As always:

Overlord takes me back a little bit.
I grew 2 females, and the wife and I enjoyed them.
Citrus? Interesting!
Sounds tasty :biggrin:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
poppin in for a minute... got 5 MCD's in this pot preppin for flower...

2014_09_20_1_a7e0ac4357648f9b44ff_6.jpg

2 of a different pheno of MCD, 2 PDP's and my only female Khalisi...

2014_09_20_1_a7e0ac4357648f9b44ff_7.jpg

4 Grape Ape's with a PDP in the middle...

2014_09_20_1_a7e0ac4357648f9b44ff_8.jpg

2 Cali-O, 2 Buddha's Sisters

2014_09_20_1_a7e0ac4357648f9b44ff_9.jpg

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
There is supposed to be a good cherry flavored pheno of that one... we'll see what I get.... first shot I'm giving her and the Cali-O.... the buddy I got em from wouldn't have given em to me if they weren't worth something so I'll give em a shot. I like oranges and cherries...

HatchBrew

Veteran
I picked up cuts of Cherry by Aficionado seeds recently. And my overlord came out orangey. The fruits going around!! The buddha sis sounds like a fun cross with some dense fruity nugged goodness.

Is cali-O short for california orange bud (thai x (afghani x acapulco gold))?

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
I have been on a quest to find the true cutting only from of Cali O, it is my favorite smoke of all time. We used to get Cali O on the regular in my younger days, for like 5 years straight the Cali O was all we smoked it is so good. Tastes like you bit into an orange and all the juices are flying about. The stone is not too heavy, you can smoke several bowls and not get tired or unmotivated, it's a very happy positive vibe strain. Great for depression and anxiety. I am currently looking for this stain, I have been craving it since i moved out of state in 2005. I knew the grower back then and I am about 99% sure his cut died or is just gone somehow after he got popped. So c4, if that Cali o you've got turns out nice she's a keeper. Legend has it she is a very large producer.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Harvest time...

Harvest time...

These ladies were flipped 60 days ago and they seem to be done. I also noticed in the picture of Halo the beginnings of PM. I can't see it with my eyes yet but the camera always picks it up. So here is the last bud shots.

Halo
gallery_726300_5163_48049.jpg

Another Goblin Girl
gallery_726300_5163_77215.jpg

Goblin Girl
gallery_726300_5163_25729.jpg

Goblin Girl sister
gallery_726300_5163_104620.jpg

Goblin Queen
gallery_726300_5163_57290.jpg

That's it folks.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I picked up cuts of Cherry by Aficionado seeds recently. And my overlord came out orangey. The fruits going around!! The buddha sis sounds like a fun cross with some dense fruity nugged goodness.

Is cali-O short for california orange bud (thai x (afghani x acapulco gold))?

Yes

I have been on a quest to find the true cutting only from of Cali O, it is my favorite smoke of all time. We used to get Cali O on the regular in my younger days, for like 5 years straight the Cali O was all we smoked it is so good. Tastes like you bit into an orange and all the juices are flying about. The stone is not too heavy, you can smoke several bowls and not get tired or unmotivated, it's a very happy positive vibe strain. Great for depression and anxiety. I am currently looking for this stain, I have been craving it since i moved out of state in 2005. I knew the grower back then and I am about 99% sure his cut died or is just gone somehow after he got popped. So c4, if that Cali o you've got turns out nice she's a keeper. Legend has it she is a very large producer.

I received it as a clone of a clone from a friend's friend's garden.... was told it was rather good... My friend had johnny law come for a visit and he's pumping his brakes for a minute... I got a few pretty good things to safekeep for him.... the Cali-O was one of them.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
That Goblin Queen looks great, Pak.

I brought a 1/2 oz of 2 week cured halo2x bud to work yesterday. Opened the jar and 10 seconds later a customer standing 40 ft away and around the corner shouts, "Smells like a skunk in here!!"………..oops. :)

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
That Goblin Queen looks great, Pak.

I brought a 1/2 oz of 2 week cured halo2x bud to work yesterday. Opened the jar and 10 seconds later a customer standing 40 ft away and around the corner shouts, "Smells like a skunk in here!!"………..oops. :)

I had a similar experience when I took a couple of buds to my dispensary grow friend. It was in a ziplock bag and not opened. We were playing in the pool league and the waitress walks by and announces 'I smell marijuana'. We both ignored her comment. But he took it out to the car a few minutes later.

I like all of SG's girls but I'm fond of the variegated GG. GQ is some great smoke though.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been choppin some PDP's today.
Oddly enough, no purple in the bunch.
I guess I'll just call the fem PDP's, Just Pimp daddy.

Out of 4 chopped, 1 smelt and looked like some of the Dionysus I've grown.
What is really weird, the other 3 look and smell of Halo.
Not disappointed with the Halo phenos, but curious how they will compare after testing.
A couple more are similar to Dion and Halo.
The rest, not sure yet.

The regs on the other hand are more GDP dom.
These seem true to the breeding.

So weird that all the fem seed were fathered by a nice grapey GDP, yet no similarity in the Fem seed.
Then the regs all have GDP structure.
Makes a guy wonder about how closely fem seeds really represent a line.
Very interesting.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did some studying on breeding techniques, without isolation.
Using small plastic ampules/ with snap top.
Plastic vegetable bags and a pipe cleaner/twist tie.

Fill an ampule with pollen.

Push the ampule through the corner of the bag from the inside.

Place bag over selected branch(I always use bottom branches)
Secure twist tie around the stem, (best to blow air into bag prior to cinching the bag tight)
Open up the ampule top and tap the pollen out.

The theory of wetting pollen to kill it off has been proven in my experimenting.
So in a sealed bag, the plant perspires an wets the bag.
24 hours later, soggy bag removed carefully.
All the pollen was caked at the bag bottom, totally too wet to float in the air.
Every pistol on the dusted branch receded in 48 hrs.

Now we see if pollen made it out, since this was in the flower room.
I'm sure this will work great, no worries.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran

[URL=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/Sanctgard/001_zpsb4d6f9cd.jpg]View Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/Sanctgard/002_zps73b08e17.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Secure twist tie around the stem, (best to blow air into bag prior to cinching the bag tight)

[URL=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/Sanctgard/003_zpsa54179bf.jpg]View Image[/URL]

The theory of wetting pollen to kill it off has been proven in my experimenting.
All the pollen was caked at the bag bottom, totally too wet to float in the air.

not bad... I've "painted" the inside of a ziplock with pollen and wrapped it around a bud.... static cling kept the pollen in the bag, but I didn't get what I thought I would in the seed dept... I guess the same static kept the pollen from gettin in deep... seems this way would allow more pollen to be used more easily... very good idea.

Mikenite69

Veteran
The Cali-O is the original if it's one in the same. My buddy smuggled her back from Cali many years ago. Back in those days all you had to do was tape a cutting to your leg to bring it home. I am not saying that's how it was done fuck it yes it was. Lol.

Taste like orange peel does amazing indoors and out. Very nice sativa high frosty and produces huge nugs. The high is nice u can smoke it all day long with 0 burnout.

I think u will love the Cali-0 seafour.

Well, we just harvested one of our apple trees yesterday. Got about 150 lbs of wordless red apples and 350 lbs of wormed ones. Ever see a 6'5 guy scale a 40 ft apple tree barefoot with an apple satchel on both sides of his arms? LOL! Needless to say these 350 lbs of apples will make great compost for the Sanctuary Garden genetics come spring time. Definitely brought back some pain in the left foot that I've been having issues with for years.

HI TEA!!! :wave::jump: What did you do with the "wordless" apples? It's that time of the year for canning...Use to do apples every year, but my supplier died of old age...damn. LOL

HatchBrew:: Love the word-less apples. They're speechless or mute...haha!! Gosh darn worms.

I was thinking the same thing Hatch...those worms don't have much of anything GOOD to say....LMAO

Overlord smoke repore:

As always:

Wow, Hatch....beautiful descriptive report!! Almost seemed like I was sitting next to you & sampling...Good Job!!! :woohoo:

[URL="http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/Sanctgard/001_zpsb4d6f9cd.jpg"]View Image[/URL]

[URL="http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/Sanctgard/002_zps73b08e17.jpg"]View Image[/URL]

[URL="http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s411/Sanctgard/003_zpsa54179bf.jpg"]View Image[/URL]

Ok, I lucked out....out of the 2 Dark Goblins I planted, I ended up with a Female & a Male....I've never bred anything more than German Shepards before & haven't a clue how to go about this to get myself MORE SEEDS of Dk Goblin...Need help & suggestions!!! SG, where did you get these ampules you speak of??? Almost seems too simple....LOL But right up my alley!

~Sunny~ Harvest is over, but still drying....brought in about 2# dried (so far) YAY!!! LOL Another harvest is scheduled in 2 months...which will have more yield...then the Perpetual should be producing every month....I'm whooped....but very worth it!

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, I lucked out....out of the 2 Dark Goblins I planted, I ended up with a Female & a Male....I've never bred anything more than German Shepards before & haven't a clue how to go about this to get myself MORE SEEDS of Dk Goblin...Need help & suggestions!!! SG, where did you get these ampules you speak of??? Almost seems too simple....LOL But right up my alley!

Not sure of where to buy those, Yet!
I got them with some seed purchases.
I'll look and let you know.
:tiphat:

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to do a little update on my last 2 Nocturnals to test.

Noc #14 was Just OK and will not go to labs.
A monster yielder that pulled an lb from it's 17 gal pot.
Some minor herm issues, but not relevant.
Taste and smell was not as nice as my keeper noc's, high was good, not great.
Tossed the cuts.

This is Nocturnal #12.
This plant is 5' wide and 5' tall.
Frosting heavy at week 5, with large buds everywhere.

She has the BB muffin signature smell and is a cross of both Noc's 4 + 6 in structure.
Noc 4 yielded 18 ozs of sativa dom nugs that people are asking for.
Kinda think that the Nocturnals have showed very well.
Every female is good to great.
May have to find a couple good males, both Sativa and Indica dom, and F-2 the line.