What's new

Minions of the Dark

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Found a few spider mites, so the glues closer to harvest got chopped early.... everything else is young enough IE: not even through stretch, so, i reckon its spinosid until I can order spider mite specific predators... and receive them... damn wifes home despot plants...

positively, I got

25 Gorilla Glue 4 x Goblin Girl
33 Gorilla Glue 4 x (Flo x Girl Scout Cookie Forum Cut)
5 GG4 S-1's from a male flower "herm"...

...it had one singular full on male flower at around week 4-5 from pistil I reckon... I stressed it somewhat during veg intending on Ga3 treatment, but it did not receive Ga3... I allowed time in veg to recover from the stress. It was right at the point where the angry red stem from my abuse met the green happy section...
..and I mean 5 petals and hanging nuts... but no "normal" herm nanners as we are generally accustomed to seeing.
perhaps there could be a "male" in this purportedly femmed seed.... I mean considering that clearly both sexes are expressed fully within the genetic... either way, I'm paying them forward to a friend... I can always hurt another plants feelings.

02-daily-gifdump-11.gif

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Halo 2x day 22. POURING on the frost and giving a very sweet berry smell. Smells like pure bliss.

Attachments

• IMG_20140715_223717_827.jpg
    IMG_20140715_223717_827.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20140715_223545_387.jpg
    IMG_20140715_223545_387.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20140715_222445_289.jpg
    IMG_20140715_222445_289.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20140715_222000_492.jpg
    IMG_20140715_222000_492.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Oh.... interesting sidenote on my spider mite discovery...

I was doing a dumb-ass experiment in minimalism... this round saw no foliars...
it had not witnessed neem in its entire life...

I got my answer LOL

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Put 5 Khalisi beans in soil a couple days ago. 1 of 5 broke soil this morning. Excited for that pheno, it's a couple days faster germination than I usually get with anything else. No seed soaks, no paper towels, just 100% fully amended soil and water. lol.

I have an ICMag sponsored test beginning in days.
It's called the Khalisi project.
And yes, I love the name too :huggg:
It's a breeding between My old Jihad cut to The Purps.

I sent 20 seed packs to seedbay, and they are sending them out to testers.
I've started 30 seeds myself.
It will have much more focus on 1 seed run, instead of the scattered testing thus far on the Minions thread.

Should be a real fun test run.

OH DAMN....why am I always late? LOL On my way to Seedbay so I can see.....

Mr. Tea....I can see you are very adamant about the subject of government & weed...we will have to wait & see, but I'm with SG..I see NO REASON why my little grow will only show profit at this point...Still, I do understand we are on the edge of wars not fought yet...lots of reasons tho'....I know I'm prepared up here in the mountains...I'm NOT at prepper, just ready!

~Sundance~ needs a freeze/hand pump on my well & the rest of the world can fall apart! LOL
EDIT:: Can't find Khalisi....damn

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Still, I do understand we are on the edge of wars not fought yet...lots of reasons tho'....I know I'm prepared up here in the mountains...I'm NOT at prepper, just ready!

~Sundance~ needs a freeze/hand pump on my well & the rest of the world can fall apart! LOL
EDIT:: Can't find Khalisi....damn

Can us Denver Minions come live with you if that happens? I know a thing or two about permaculture, I promise! please. Whenever the next war occurs it's going to be a rat race for everyone in the country to make it to the Rockies. I'm glad I'm only a 10 minute drive from the foothills.

Can us Denver Minions come live with you if that happens? I know a thing or two about permaculture, I promise! please. Whenever the next war occurs it's going to be a rat race for everyone in the country to make it to the Rockies. I'm glad I'm only a 10 minute drive from the foothills.

Absolutely! 5 acres here, back to back to BLM Land....One big forest....You guys in Denver would be screwed....all the cities would be! Bring seeds...LOL

~Sundance~

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Absolutely! 5 acres here, back to back to BLM Land....One big forest....You guys in Denver would be screwed....all the cities would be! Bring seeds...LOL

~Sundance~

Well I just spritzed 3 of my girls' 1/4-1/2 oz colas with a lot of GSC Forum Cut x Flo pollen so I should have a couple hundred to trade for rent...:dance013:

Halo2X x Flo Scout Cookies.....should be a winner.

quote=MrTea;6452185]Well I just spritzed 3 of my girls' 1/4-1/2 oz colas with a lot of GSC Forum Cut x Flo pollen so I should have a couple hundred to trade for rent...:dance013:

Halo2X x Flo Scout Cookies.....should be a winner.[/quote]

Deal! LOL When this country falls apart & Colorado Minions have to book outta the City....come here....Well, that sounds like fun! The rest of the world sees Armageddon, Minions yell "Yay!! Road Trip" !!! Grab Sea & family too...

~Sundance~ saves the Minions....LMAO! No, to be serious for a moment (I don't do that often!!) Shit hits fan, I'll be here...:peacock:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
C4 Nice that GG4x FOLxGSC Seeds
MrTea got Halo2x FloxGSC Seeds
I allways want to try some GSCxs
I cant get the cut here.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
quote=MrTea;6452185]Well I just spritzed 3 of my girls' 1/4-1/2 oz colas with a lot of GSC Forum Cut x Flo pollen so I should have a couple hundred to trade for rent...:dance013:

Halo2X x Flo Scout Cookies.....should be a winner.

Deal! LOL When this country falls apart & Colorado Minions have to book outta the City....come here....Well, that sounds like fun! The rest of the world sees Armageddon, Minions yell "Yay!! Road Trip" !!! Grab Sea & family too...

~Sundance~ saves the Minions....LMAO! No, to be serious for a moment (I don't do that often!!) Shit hits fan, I'll be here...:peacock:[/QUOTE]

I won't be driving my car in armageddon traffic once shit hits the fan. I have an awesome 1999 mountain bike that I ride 5-10 miles everyday 7 days a week. I will be the 6'5" lanky dude with an 80 lb pack containing every essential that will allow me to survive 2 weeks in the wild (my roommate has every possible survival tool you can think of complete with organic MRE's and in an event of Armageddon you can bet you ass I will be the one who walks out of here with all of that shit).

Unfortunately, Seaf0ur has a family and a kid and may not be so quick to get to your place, Sunny. I feel the same way for other Minions in the city.

And thus my seedstock will be the first to be sown. I will be the first of the new Order.
:watchplant:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
When all society and morality has decayed I imagine it will remind me of my childhood in the slums of the inner city.... I'm rather confident that I'll be just fine... I been out in the sticks mostly till now... I can hunt kill cut gut and clean... spent time as a butcher in a meat market...
shit, if it came down to my family going hungry... I could carve a thigh roast off someone rather easily and not think real hard about it.... except humans dont generally eat very well... meat would probably be tainted...