What's new

Minions of the Dark

Looking good Sea. The MCD is growing like it wants to be a huge healthy plant.

Goblin Queen over expose image. (fixed the flash whiteout)
attachment.php

Here is what the whole plant looked like before leaf removal and after.

Attachments

• CIMG0640.jpg
    CIMG0640.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 5
  • CIMG0630.jpg
    CIMG0630.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG0646.jpg
    CIMG0646.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

MCD is stretchin like it wants to be a boy... but no balls yet lol

View Image
View Image

And the Gorilla Glue #4 that I dusted with Goblin Girl nanners. A stressed GG4 gave a single full-on male flower... I used it for some S-1's.... its bout halfway through I reckon...

View Image
View Image

I'll be over to grab some of those GG x GG4's.
Wow! I'm really anticipating your double S-1 cross.
Keep these in the immediate family, could be worth serious coin, but not if every pot shop gets them.
Talkin about a box of chocolates. :woohoo:

I'll be over to grab some of those GG x GG4's.
Wow! I'm really anticipating your double S-1 cross.
Keep these in the immediate family, could be worth serious coin, but not if every pot shop gets them.
Talkin about a box of chocolates. :woohoo:
Good Morning.....I pop in here to read up on what Y'all are doing & how you are doing it....So, technically speaking I'm a Lurking Minion....????? LOL Dark Goblins & Halox2 are doing really really good...they stunted a bit in the Solos, so I TP'd them into a little bigger 4" x 4" pots....they will then get kicked into 2 gal & new soil probably next week....Solos & I just DON'T get along...does anybody else have this problem??? I'm serious here, they always stunt in the damn things....bought new T5's fixtures to expand my seedling & Vegging Area....so, I'm thinking it might have been my OLD lighting that may be the culprit? Could be??? Anyhow, Good Morning SG....:tiphat:

~Sundance~ Does this make me "Immediate Family"??? Sea? Does it? LMAO

EDIT:: I think I'm "pouting".....my lower lip is draggin' on the ground...or damn close! LOL HIGH PAK!! HIGH Dummy!! Are you still "boiling on the River"?? LOL

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin Sundance.

Secret to solos, let the plant drink.
Cycle wet to near dry, pulls in O2, keeps roots healthy.
Keeping them wet depletes the O2, then F's up the roots.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Lime

Lime

Hi guys. Well the "Plug and Play" special soil blend I paid an arm and a leg for ends up being not so plug and play after all. After having a nute lockout of N, I bought a LaMott soil testing kit. Two separate samples of the soil at both 6" and 2" come back with a ph of 8. What can I use to bring it down quickly without hurting the ladies. They are already stressed. I am using 200 gallon smarties and have 25 of them. Thanks.

Paul

Lime is nuetral on the ph scale so if you add it, it should bring your ph to 7.

Neither do I, Billy-Boy.....but I'm learning! LOL

~Sundance~ Okie-Dokie, SG....& I do keep them damp...I will try next time around with the Solos, doing it YOUR WAY! Your cloning technique works wonders for me & have only lost a few doing it your way....You know what your talking about...no doubt about that one! LOL :dance013:

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Been growing only 4 years and never cloned anything before. My first ever clone(s) showed roots the other day and man oh man were they in abundance! Good to know my Halo2x will be sticking around.

On another note, here's my new secret weapon (which is no longer a secret I suppose) late bloom fertilizer that will be making my Halo2x taste oh so sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_20140703_093026_042.jpg
    IMG_20140703_093026_042.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I still don't know what the hell GG4 is haha

..................................|---B.O.G's Sour Bubble
.......................|---Sour Dub
.......................|..........|---New York City Diesel
............|---4Sis Dub
............|..........|---Chemdog's Chem's Sister
Gorilla Glue #4
............|..................|---Sour Diesel
............|---Chocolate Diesel
...............................|---Dutch Flower's Chocolate Trip

I still don't know what the hell GG4 is haha

Neither do I, Billy-Boy.....but I'm learning! LOL

Agree with adding lime to help stabilize ph. Also you can use lower PH water(6.0) to help feed the plants right away as you add lime. Because I use 1/2 coco Usually adjust my ph to 6.3 for feed water.

Here is GG4. Crystally photogenic. Even at 4 weeks just covered in crystals. This is around day 63.
Supposed to be everything you could want in a plant. Fast growth, huge stretch and quick formation of bud covered in crystal. She smells good and really adds on the weight. The stone is very narcotic if you smoke to much. Found her strong from the dry sample sea shared with me.
Just wanted to say have a happy 4th of July Minions.
attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0554.jpg
    CIMG0554.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG0558.jpg
    CIMG0558.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 7

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
I need me some gg4 and count me in on the khalisi project. Can't wait to do that this fall. And the GGG gsog I'm down for as well. I might have 2 pacs of those... Love this thread.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
New cloning/seedling chamber is ready. Perfect timing for awesome new genetics which I will be picking up in the next few days i.e. Khaleesi.

Attachments

• IMG_20140703_173506_982.jpg
    IMG_20140703_173506_982.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 5

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Good Morning.....I pop in here to read up on what Y'all are doing & how you are doing it....So, technically speaking I'm a Lurking Minion....????? LOL Dark Goblins & Halox2 are doing really really good...they stunted a bit in the Solos, so I TP'd them into a little bigger 4" x 4" pots....they will then get kicked into 2 gal & new soil probably next week....Solos & I just DON'T get along...does anybody else have this problem??? I'm serious here, they always stunt in the damn things....bought new T5's fixtures to expand my seedling & Vegging Area....so, I'm thinking it might have been my OLD lighting that may be the culprit? Could be??? Anyhow, Good Morning SG....:tiphat:

~Sundance~ Does this make me "Immediate Family"??? Sea? Does it? LMAO

EDIT:: I think I'm "pouting".....my lower lip is draggin' on the ground...or damn close! LOL HIGH PAK!! HIGH Dummy!! Are you still "boiling on the River"?? LOL

I've got some seeds popped myself. I'd sure like to see some pictures of the DG and Halo 2X. I'll be putting up some pictures tomorrow of my Sanctuary Gardens genetics. I just transplanted the teenagers into 5 gallon pots and will turn them in 2-3 weeks from now.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Looks like I'll be cracking some Khalisi beans here in a few days. I will keep the thread posted. Happy 4th Minions! :woohoo:

HillBilly1

Veteran
Pic 1 K2. Just gave her her first feeding see if she greens up
Like her seed sister is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: