What's new

Minions of the Dark

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Hope it was a good 420 for you all, I was supposed to be working 12:00-10:00 pm, but when I got to work the bossman informed me we'd be closing at 4:00! Was able to get a join in just in time for the holidays. Hopefully soon I will be able to post pics of my halo2x.....she's a bushy mothafucka.. I feel as if I'm chopping tops left and right to keep her in control.

Ironhead2

Hello mi lord. Got a lil update here that you can spend some time checkin out.

I have been torn for months between the #1 and #3 cut of Dion that I have.. well, I finally decided to go with the Dion #1 and shitcan the #3. I feel good about my decision. :)

Here are a couple Dion's hangin out in the on deck room:

IMG_4979_zps7128f251.jpg

These Nocturnals are just a few days into the flower room.

Nocturnal #1:
IMG_4965_zpsfcae4c85.jpg

Nocturnal #2:
IMG_4967_zps0172ca9d.jpg

Ironhead2

Got the Pimp Daddy Purps #1 here.. lots o purple.. never had one go so purple. The smell is more of a floral with mustiness to it. :

IMG_4947_zps965b35d3.jpg

IMG_4957_zpsc46e3152.jpg

IMG_4949_zps025f347e.jpg

IMG_4948_zps1d99890c.jpg

IMG_4954_zps5c2aea5b.jpg

Ironhead2

And the Pimp Daddy Purps #2 still has color, not as purple as her sister, but she has more of a complex smell that reminds me quite a bit of the Dionysus. I think she will weigh more just based on the bud density and structures of the 2. I'm fucking totally stoked about both of them. :

IMG_4958_zps966b7586.jpg

IMG_4959_zps156c8f5d.jpg

IMG_4960_zpsbee9da72.jpg

IMG_4961_zps4b1d6e0f.jpg

IMG_4964_zps0c7eb3d1.jpg

Hope you had a good 420 ole friend!

Weyenot

Happy 420 everyone, I hope youve all had an especially awesome day celebrating what you love with the ones you love
SG, may the good juju be especially strong with you through your healing process
Ironhead, the plants are beautiful and the pics are skillfully taken; one of my favorite things about this thread is the awesome pics so thanks for sharing!
I dont have a whole lot of time these days but I wanted to at least pop in real quick, it always brings a smile:)

Take care everyone!

Heres a get well pic of the Nocturnal day 46
attachment.php
Happy 420 minions.
That is a nice looking Noc. How does she clone and veg? Fast?
Nice to see sg doing some work with her.
Sea, this is the one I was talking about that looked nice.
Anyone care to describe her a little more?
Flavor, quality of high ect? Thanks minions.

Just ordered a i-tower 5 tray by vermitek to start composting the soil mound in the yard. Hoping to sterilize soil, reamend some and compost some to reuse. Anyone ever try adding great white or other cultures in a worm bin to help build the populations? I'll try and share as much info here as the process rolls into worm farming and soil amending.

Already back in the garden, though limited by a sore leg and a grouchy wife that hates following directions :witch:

I call the ole lady '5 horses'
nag nag nag ----- nag nag
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Sounds like my old lady.

But good to hear that your are back in the garden, thats were the therapy happens.:biggrin:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
That moment when you realize that the movie Idiocracy is actually a true to life documentary on american history.....

first, an 8th grade exam from 1912....

2014_04_22_1_4d40523107e479d42aeb.jpg

and now... todays new "common core" education program....

2014_04_22_1_4d40523107e479d42aeb_5.jpg

2014_04_22_1_4d40523107e479d42aeb_3.jpg

2014_04_22_1_4d40523107e479d42aeb_2.jpg

2014_04_22_1_4d40523107e479d42aeb_4.jpg

WTF.... are they dumbing down the kids purposefully?

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
I've seen those 1912 tests before and they are tough. I get the expanded math example and even know what Jack did wrong but it took me a little time to understand the 'New way' of subtraction. That last one just seems bogus but it won't surprise me.

I've had to work with my grand kids on their math and I agree that this common core math is hard to teach. Even some of the teachers I've talked to don't like this new system.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
View Image

WTF.... are they dumbing down the kids purposefully?

Hahaha gave me a good laugh. My bro is a rather brilliant writer who is turning his life over to teaching so I love seeing this shit as he hates it to.

Two philosophies prevail in educators

1) Teaching is just another job that pays the bills
2) Teaching is building the future of society

Sucks to realize that 95% of every teacher ive ever had was number 1.......'tis why I abandoned traditional education for myself in college; could never get over the 'busy' work and the worksheets.

Reason #1736543 why America is on the decline.

I will be homeschooling my future children.

Xosefopo

Happy 420 minions.
That is a nice looking Noc. How does she clone and veg? Fast?
Nice to see sg doing some work with her.
Sea, this is the one I was talking about that looked nice.
Anyone care to describe her a little more?
Flavor, quality of high ect? Thanks minions.

Just ordered a i-tower 5 tray by vermitek to start composting the soil mound in the yard. Hoping to sterilize soil, reamend some and compost some to reuse. Anyone ever try adding great white or other cultures in a worm bin to help build the populations? I'll try and share as much info here as the process rolls into worm farming and soil amending.

Sorry for the late reply but this particular pheno was a fairly mid tempo vegger but the clone I have now is growing very quickly. I would say 2x the rate of the plant it came from. She is actually hanging now as of this morning and smells like grape fanta and very sticky.

Buzzed

Wuz upp all. Hows the ole man. Gettin along? I bet the home remedies helps recovery. This new job i got is time demanding but i really like it. Just a quick pic of my where my failures finally led to success. I messed up a bunch of cuts before i finally got it. A few moms went thru the ringer as well. Education ain't cheap. SG been thinkin bout ya. Take care.

Bunch of halos and a few white widows

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts