What's new

Minions of the Dark

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had fun, needed to get out with honey and pretend we're still young.
Now if I could pretend it doesn't hurt.

Time to medicate with some of that old nasty hash of mine.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I consulted my spiritual advisor today.
Purdy much sold my soul for a smooth surgery tomorrow.
Shall we pray???

Gonna due an update as promised.
Just bud shots from here on.

So we shall start with the Nocturnal pheno run.
All at week 6 from flip.

Continued

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nocturnal update continued:

2 others will need re-running because of hot soil.

Running 30% sativa dom, 70% indica dom.
Everyone of them has that sweet berry cornucopia of scents.
Some show me special qualities, but we need to wait till done.
The sativa dom varieties have me curious, but my money is on the indicas.

I have more updates coming.

B

BakuganBrawlers

Lovin' the Noc hunt, glad it's happening.

All the best my brother, surgery ain't got nothing on you. :headbange

Be strong, be well my friend.

Mad <3

Overlord

:tiphat: :sasmokin:

Attachments

• Overlord.jpg
    Overlord.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Overlord (2).jpg
    Overlord (2).jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I consulted my spiritual advisor today.
Purdy much sold my soul for a smooth surgery tomorrow.
Shall we pray???

I have consulted my spiritual advisor as well....

voodoo_d3edb62d5e4d194e27d7.jpg

An offering was made on your behalf....

aa987efe4f092486575c_2.jpg

The bones were cast and the monkey's paw landed on top, signifying that you shall cartwheel by next month.

aa987efe4f092486575c_3.jpg

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have consulted my spiritual advisor as well....

View Image

An offering was made on your behalf....

View Image

The bones were cast and the monkey's paw landed on top, signifying that you shall cartwheel by next month.

View Image

Nothing like good JU-JU blessed by a shaman(coulda been a meth head by those teeth) to get me through surgery.

Don't forget the sacrificial BBQ, can't heal if you don't eat right.

The monkey paw is saved for a special SG soup recipe.
You ain't had soup till you try you some Paw Chowder.

:dance013:

3Deez

Howdy everybody. Hope you all are doing well wherever you are. SG I pray for steady hands of the surgeon and a full and speedy recovery for you.

Very excited to see you working with nocturnal...she's a worthy girl for sure! I can only imagine what a room full of that strain must smell like!

Weyenot

Hey SG, Ive got you in my thoughts and Ill be prayin extra hard. The good people speak the truth, its in the bag!! You're a positive person, so Im sure youre going to attract the best possible outcome.

Those Nocs looks maaavelous and the indis look especially chunk-a-licous:) Makes me even more exited to see what pops out of my pack! Speaking of, hopefully Ill be putting a few of the MOD gear in the ground within a week; if I work extra hard itll happen

May the healing energy be with you tomorrow and speed you on your way to recovery

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey SG, Ive got you in my thoughts and Ill be prayin extra hard. The good people speak the truth, its in the bag!! You're a positive person, so Im sure youre going to attract the best possible outcome.

Those Nocs looks maaavelous and the indis look especially chunk-a-licous:) Makes me even more exited to see what pops out of my pack! Speaking of, hopefully Ill be putting a few of the MOD gear in the ground within a week; if I work extra hard itll happen

May the healing energy be with you tomorrow and speed you on your way to recovery

I'm getting pretty used to surgery, this is #5.
Attitude is everything, controls every aspect of life.
No matter the pain or discomfort of aging, we must always accept the inevitable wearing out of our bodies.

I will remain confident of having a better life with a new knee.
Unfortunately, I'm like an old car, once shit starts going bad, just a matter of time.
Until then, keep the war face.

Weyenot

Well like you said, its all about attitude, maybe you'll just keep on trucking with a positive outlook. Im still young and optimistic and my friends say I need a touch of realism, I dunno maybe I do. At any rate, acceptance of the situation we find ourselves in can be calming and where we go from there is up to us and spirit; thats what I believe at least, whether I forget at times or not.
I can tell youve given this enough thought and you're ready for the outcome and at #5 youve definitely had some experience. Ive never had any so I cant really say anything except wish you the best possible experience. Seriously, check out that MSM I mentioned earlier, it might help you some with recovery. Opti-msm is the kind id go with, Im pretty sure thats the right name. Optimsm, optimism:)

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
SG1 - May all go well today and you can get back home as soon as possible. I know you'll be more comfortable once you're back at your house.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna unload a pic bomb.

This is an AK-49

Afgooey -- Mother of Goblin and Nocturnal

Goblin Girl

Dark Goblin

Goblin Queen #2

continued:

SG1