What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minimalist farmer starting off the season

oldCounty

So far the most potent was 1 of the headlights kush autos, the other 2 headlight kush were meh. The limonene sweet seeds auto is close, or maybe tied.

I think this may be green poison auto... The structure reminds me of GC, looks like she will be very dense.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And close ups from yesterday...

picture.php
picture.php

I chopped this possible green poison auto today, may be a bit early, not much. They were between 1.5' - 2' tall.

Last edited:

oldCounty

Updates: The GSCxReversed OG was chopped very early. Herm city!!! Still surprisingly heady.

The CherryBerry is amazingly potent, more so than the mother. Unfortunately, in my haste, the plant was going through re veg and I chopped the whole thing instead of just pruning. Dumb.

Latest posts

Latest posts