What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mini Gamers?

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
any of you nerds here? I have been into Warhammer 40K for a little over a year now, I caught on late already in my 30's. I have a Space Wolves army and a start to a Gray Knight army. I really love the books though. I never got into Sci-Fi before I started The Horus Heresy series, but holy gak I am a fan now.

The art is also amazing. Anyone play any GW games or any minature war game at all?

Marneus_Calgar_by_Karl_Kopinski.jpg

Someone made a Rasta Marine in Terminator Armor, so there has to be stoners playing
post-3-1241476823.jpg

13177730888.jpg

warhammer%2040k%20spaceships%20artwork%20warhammer%2040k%20blood%20angel%201500x1086%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_95.jpg

gtgio

I used to paint the models, I never really got too into the game though. The whole 40k universe is pretty rad. I'd get back into it if the model kits weren't so expensive, I used to spend hours with a tiny brush, those little pots of paint and a magnifying glass, haha. I remember the ones I did the best paint job on were a Space Marine terminator squad and some tyranids