What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mini cultivation of PLANTAHUMANA

Many valuable tips!

The green pot has a different soil from the others, was the first round mix, it is a land of another brand and has some coconut fibers.

I'm going to go after coconut powder to make my new soil.

It is not garden soil athos, it is from a manufacturer of my country, they sell bags of land for crops in the backyard, but it does not seem ideal.

NEW ONLY SOON!

What about ferts?

I am using one that in itself is not developed for cannabis, it is a fertilizer that sells in the same store where I bought the land. it is said to be a complete form for all phases of the plants, this week I will take pictures of the information he has and post it to you who understand better give me a tip.

Thanks for the tips, and I'll keep looking at the plants to see what happens.

and from now on when I prepare my soil, I'm going to make a large amount that lasts for at least two rounds.

tks icmag! love you

Hi friends, my plants have continued to yellow and not develop ...
I honestly did not find what was triggering this.

I started a new round with a soil 50% perlite and 50% coconut and in 2 pots 100% coconut.

the largest are with 7 days and the lowest are 1 day.

EC 0.5
PH 6.2

picture.php

picture.php

Let's see what happens now.

Athos

I've never used coco myself before so I cant comment on that, but they do look stretchy. I would put them closer to the lights

Athos

Hey plantahumana, how are your seedlings? still having weird yellowing? You mentioned that you are using rainwater to water your little plants.

Before that were you using tap water or were you always using rainwater?

I'm asking because what you are experiencing could be some mineral deficiency that is usually found on tap water, I'm thinking a magnesium deficiency.

My own tap water is 20 ppm, and I believe it might be because of this that I've been having weird cupping on the leaves. Right now I'm trying some seaweed extract and epsom salts (magnesium sulfate), less than a day ago.

All new! Again!

All new! Again!

Hey Athos!
Unfortunately I discovered coconut cultivation is something different than I imagined. my coconut plants did not have the right foods so I reformulated my soil, I'm using 50% COCO 30% PERLITE and 20% EARTH.

The new race started on November 1st.

picture.php

I have some new fertilizers and my meter. I believe that this time will go well !!

picture.php

This photo above shows the appearance, being treated only with rainwater: EC 00 PH 6.1

Next week I will water using the BIO GROW 1ml / L.

Athos

I use biobizz nutrients too. Do not feed them until your plants have at least 4 pair of true leaves, that should be around the end of week 2.

And check the pH of the solution after you mix the nutes.

Hi friends, unfortunately my plants are still suffering.

Below I did some tests, I hope someone can help me solve it.

I removed a plant from my grow, and put it on the billboard, and picked up an outdoor plant and put it on my grow.

picture.php

This plant went from grow to outdoor for a week, seems to be recovered.

picture.php

This plant went from the Outdoor into my GROW for a week. began to show symptoms of yellowing in the new leaves.

picture.php

That plant I kept inside the grow, and it's caught and yellowing.

I am discarding that it may be soil, or water. both on the indoor and on the same outdoor billboard and the same water.

GROW climates.

Average 26 Degrees Celsius
Irrigation Water 6.3 Ph

I appreciate any help friends.

doams

just guessing here..
that last pic looks like roots are drowning/swimming in water especially if that happened very fast like overnight..other option is girls are hungry or the mix of those two things..

at this stage and that pot size 10-15 ml daily feed /nute mix never use pure water with coco/ is plenty maybe even less but I cant comment on coco mixed with other stuff I am only using pure coco..

I would really recommend you look into some synthetic nutes like GH Flora etc. and ditch that bb stuff but thats just me.

BruceBanner

It seems like the soil is the problem and overwatering could be also, and you shouldn't feed them at early stage

Hi friends!

I sincerely am already discarding the possibility to be in SOLO, as I mentioned in my previous post, plants with the same soil and with the same WATER OF REGA, presented improvements in OUTDOOR and placing plants with the same SOLO in my system INDOOR occurred the same YELLOW ....

I still have not figured out what might have caused it.

I received 3 clones from a friend's plant, got them rooted and are now inside my GROW.

One of the plants showed a very good improvement, and seems to be cured the others seem to be improving more slowly.

clone 1 seems to be stuck or something, the other 2 are looking healthy.

Thank you friends, I will continue trying to solve everything here to have a good system.

picture.php

I miss friends, I have a new round!

that yellow no longer appears, everything is very green.

I have a doubt about active air intake .... it can give me some problem?

Good to be back friends, I confess that I kept visiting the forum and studying to learn more and get a good result! :artist:

I'm using 50% sphagnum peat 30% perlite 20% earthworm humus.

VEG - LEDs bulb 4x12W = 48W. 24/0 25cm x 45cm.
FLO - LEDs bulb 15x12W = 180W. 11/13 60cm x 90cm

Paraguayan hybrid seeds. All Regular.

1 Week

The distance between the plants and the lamps is 40cm a 50cm.

picture.php

Friends, I read something about cannabis hybridization and how bad it can be. I live in a country next to PARAGUAY, and bricks are common here. until my last attempt with their seeds around 2017 i remember that the plants were very apparently SATIVES. looking at these new plants that are all seeds of brick PARAGUAYS I can see that HYBRIDIZATION arrived here too. what do you think of these leaves? isn't it a pure sativa or am i wrong?

2 WEEKS - VEG

picture.php

q3corn

There's definitely some fat leaves in there, that's for sure. I don't know anything about the heirloom Paraguay strains, but just looking at the difference from seedling to seedling makes me think hybrid too.

Welcome back to the garden