What's new

Mills Nutrients Test

@greenwithenvy I know its been a while haha but have you ever had pH problems? I have been adding around 3ml per gallon cal mag 1ml per gal silica and keep my Mills around 5ml AB 4ml R in veg. Ive noticed If I leave it in my res aerating, my pH will rise from 5.8 to 6.5 by the next day and then up to 7.5 the next. Could it be from aerating it?

JointOperation

how do you feel about using those verical hoods.. instead of the horizontals.. work better or ? how do you think they work compared to horizontal hoods??

Extremely impressed by mills so far with coco. Plants are blowing up. First run with coco too.

First two pictures are 14 days ago (4 days before flower).

Second two pictures were taken today. Just threw up the second layer of trellis.

Did you like the mills more then veg + bloom

Hell yeah, but then again I never dialed in the veg+bloom like I did mills... But I will say once you find the sweet spot for mills it veg's like nothing I have ever seen.. Still haven't seen crazy yields with mills though. Hopefully this run will change that. These plants are thriving.

Glad its doing good for you. I used mills last run and wasnt to pleased with it. I noticed lack of smell. Def needs cal mag. Maybe i didnt use it the right way, ill have it give it another try. I will say its definitely a clean line.

Glad its doing good for you. I used mills last run and wasnt to pleased with it. I noticed lack of smell. Def needs cal mag. Maybe i didnt use it the right way, ill have it give it another try. I will say its definitely a clean line.

I think you might have been using it wrong man. The most I have used is 7ml AB. It smells like someone ground up a bunch of weed in my front yard. And I got a carbon filter going. But then again its the Gorilla Glue 4 and shes a stanky one. I just reached week 6 so we will see if she swells or not. This is the week everyone says she puts on her weight. So I will post in here when I harvest.

Here she is beginning of week 5. Grown in rockwool.

I never went about 900ppm in peak flower. I going to run mills here in the near feature again. And see what happens then.

Your plants look great.

I never went about 900ppm in peak flower. I going to run mills here in the near feature again. And see what happens then.

Your plants look great.

Thanks man! Definitely a great vegging nutrient and super clean and stable pH. Always balances out to around 5.8-6.0 and usually stays there for a couple days in my res.

I've used mills on 2 separate runs, with coco & soil. Never Again. It is clean & maybe a good choice for DWC, but not worth the $ IMO. You'd be better off grabbing the GH 3 part and koolbloom for better yield/taste. It works, but lacks the BOOST other brands have given my plants.

LOL GH 3 part... I just got my new personal best yield with mills last run in coco. Buds were extremely frosty and thick. Best tasting buds I've smoked in a while. Would consider trying it again.

loyalty7

I'm pretty sure they will come out with many more additives in the near future, it's getting silly with all the new nutrients, everything under the sun is already put in bottles.

Mrgstack

Supplementing mills

Supplementing mills

Are there other products that are beneficial to supplement with mills? Or is it all you neeed

Kiefer

I've been using mills, plus a couple of additives (full power, terpenez, sugar) with really great results for the past 3 years, however the past few runs have seemed off - has anyone else that has been using mills had any issues lately?

Problems include leaf curling (similar to pH imbalance) and slightly different bud structure, (more pop corny)

any insights would be appreciated, if you havent noticed any problems, please indicate that too.

Latest posts

Latest posts