What's new

Million Man/Woman smoke out march!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^these are good points. I changed my mind. you are right they should be considered separate. If Hemp could become legal we could stop growing cotton which is horrible for the environment due to pesticides. Quality hemp products are soft and comfy. Hemp could be used for fuel. Hemp can be used to make composites to build houses and cutting down forests would be unnecessary. The binding material could probably even be made from hemp. The uses go on and on. If treated separate at least it still has a chance if mmj does not. Eventually alternative resources will be needed. oil will not be economically viable.

Well Funded Modern Science plus hemp would yield amazing results.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^I think using it to replace paper, cotton, and composite wood is a better idea for large scale companies, but using the bi products to make fuel or even just mulch is not a bad idea. However I think a combination of wind and solar is a better solution for renewable energy. Maybe hemp could be used as a lubricant for all the moving metal parts on those.

InJoy

That study was based on making the best use of the harvest discussing many ways of using it as a fuel as well as all the fiber paper and plastic.

It's def not just about fuel, we just need to start growing Hemp again then it will be used and praised, everybody will understand how things should have been.

Maybe they won't stand for prohibition of cannabis after they see how useful this outlawed plant turned out to be in her sister form.

a long way off but a Win Win worth being Peaceful for no?:dance013:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be great to unravel the blanket of fear propaganda over the nation and have a mass awakening.

J

juicepuddle

It sounds crazy but checkout the raw milk protest in MD coming up. Bunch of parallels between them and us. Maybe if we support them alot of them would support us. In short they are getting raw milk from VA and taking it back to Maryland and consuming at FDA HQ. Risking property seizure and jail and they are having their kids with them. This is no joke the feds have raided milk providers all over the country swat commando style undercovers the works.

Wow this is fucking rediculous, you think that you got it bad when they bust you for plants, fucking commandos coming in on your cows like FREEEZE LOL:laughing:
controlling milk? how fucking fascist is that. why the fuck is the federal government wasting money on that?

Quoted for agreement and truth.

It would be great to unravel the blanket of fear propaganda over the nation and have a mass awakening.

This I am not so sure of, yeah it sounds good but what would really come of it? The way I see it many would simply be re deceived, or just killed, its at the point now that I really see no good for our future, but we earned that.

InJoy

Originally Posted by Hash Zeppelin

This I am not so sure of, yeah it sounds good but what would really come of it? The way I see it many would simply be re deceived, or just killed, its at the point now that I really see no good for our future, but we earned that.

"but we earned that"

Exactly

So at what point do we dig our heels in and say enough?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the majority of people are not politically active at all. Just a little education and motivation and the country could just vote it's way out. When the people are the government, they get their way when the actual population gets active.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
the majority of people are not politically active at all. Just a little education and motivation and the country could just vote it's way out. When the people are the government, they get their way when the actual population gets active.

The most succinct summary of our being our own worst enemies.

If we spent half the time we spend bitching about the laws and all registered to vote, and went and voted for someone who would actually change these laws(RON PAUL), we would all be much happier.

I guess it's easier to say "all politicians are scumbags(which is about 99% true, but obvious to everyone)" then educate ourselves a little bit and got up off the couch once in a while(election day).

Yes i am pretty much extremely "liberal" on most things, but did register republican(in 2008) expressely to vote for RON PAUL in the Primary, not just wait around to see what they give us to vote on in November.

So go register, or switch your party to vote for a vocal opponent of the drug war, one who actually is already doing things to end it.

and dont tell me he's not electable, or they will shoot him before the election, or whatever goofy idea you have.(currently polling second at 19% in ohio)

J

juicepuddle

Ive lost all hope, the way I see it ron paul is just the backup and will do terrible shit once he gets in office too, they all promise and then just do whatever the fuck they want in office, or whatever they are "advised" to do.

mrflamboynt

yeah fuck that! i dont care what i gotta do, lets just pull our heads out and make it happen. i cant believe someone isnt going to do the work for me... JEEZE! (sarcastically) heaven for bid i should get off my bum.
since this forum is where i learned most of the crap going on these days, it only makes sense there needs to be information posted regarding people coming together to support a common goal on this site, then combination of all social networks, etc. with technology today i dont see how this should be a difficult task....

S

sweetypie

Ron Paul is too old and been around too long not to be a lying sack of shit politician that will say anything for a vote.

Latest posts

Latest posts