What's new

Milligrams????

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have seen a lot say 30 mg is ideal for cooked dose.

How the hell do you know how many milligrams of THC there are???????

Without testing the cannabutter, and measuring exact amount per edible, there would be no way to know!!!!

I tend to make large batches of cannabutter, so will know how strong it is, from testing.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
It's an estimate unless tested.

It's an estimate unless tested.

I have seen a lot say 30 mg is ideal for cooked dose.

How the hell do you know how many milligrams of THC there are???????

Without testing the cannabutter, and measuring exact amount per edible, there would be no way to know!!!!

I tend to make large batches of cannabutter, so will know how strong it is, from testing.

I make CocoCanna Oil 1 pound of Coconut Oil with 1 ounce of 20% THC tested weed.

I use a Magical Butter Machine and recover 95% of the Oil in the process. Do the math and you can determine how much THC is in the CannaCoco Oil.

If you use 2 ounces of my CannaCoco Oil in a 24 cookie batch....

They will have approximately 30 mg THC per Cookie. :party: you have to test something the weed is the easiest

cyat

Veteran
Had my rso tested. Came out at 505 mg of thc per gram/ml..
A g of that would be quite the ride

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Loc Dog-
From what I know about you- your cookies are atomic fuel!!! Probably cut your cannabutter by 2/3's (1/3 cannabutter, 2/3 ghee/butter in your recipes)....then perhaps in the 30 mg range.

Agreed, hard to gauge with no previous thc testing.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
That would yield...

That would yield...

Had my rso tested. Came out at 505 mg of thc per gram/ml..
A g of that would be quite the ride

That would yield ~ 25 Cookies @ 20 mg THC per cookie.

Are you going to make cookies?

EastCoast710

I just tell people they are getting dosed with how ever amount MG of oil.. not thc.. until I have access to labs.. I will not know how many mg of thc per gram so . until then people seem to really enjoy 50-100mg of oil per edible.

KONY

Veteran
It's an estimate like others have said, Its easier if you are using high quality BHO. I normally estimate 800mg of thc to 1gram of high quality BHO.

So 4 grams of oil over 100 candies would be 32mg of thc per dose. In general 2 of these does me good, 3 gets me really toasted. 1 is noticeable, but not much at home, moreso if you go out and go to the store or something.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
That's about right...

That's about right...

It's an estimate like others have said, Its easier if you are using high quality BHO. I normally estimate 800mg of thc to 1gram of high quality BHO.

So 4 grams of oil over 100 candies would be 32mg of thc per dose. In general 2 of these does me good, 3 gets me really toasted. 1 is noticeable, but not much at home, moreso if you go out and go to the store or something.

I usually make 60 mg Snickerdoodle CannaCookies :biggrin:

That's a good dose for me :party: Rock On

EastCoast710

exactly wat I was thinking 700-800mg of thc per gram of good high quality bho.

makes my doses 80mg around.. and people love it. get all fucked up.. lol

me personally I just took 400mg and ill smoke all night.. n day.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I made crazy strong cookies using this guys method, which uses soy lecithin, which is supposed to make effect stronger and quicker -

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287025

I used 200 grams of GG4 sugar leaf to one pound of butter. I forget when I added the soy lecithin. Might have been during the boil or might have remelted it and added. I did not think it would do much of anything, but was zig zag walking and mild tripping in bed, from one cookie. I vape GG4 everyday. Half a cookie is strong, and a quarter is a good buzz.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but was zig zag walking and mild tripping in bed, from one cookie.
Funny! See? I told you....atomic fuel!!
Maybe make small drop cookies.

Good info from experienced bakers!

Loc Dog

Veteran
but was zig zag walking and mild tripping in bed, from one cookie.
Funny! See? I told you....atomic fuel!!
Maybe make small drop cookies.

Good info from experienced bakers!

They are only 2 inch cookies.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Do any of you add soy lecithin to edibles??? It magnifies the effect, and happens sooner. Just google "soy lecithin cannabis".

EastCoast710

I made crazy strong cookies using this guys method, which uses soy lecithin, which is supposed to make effect stronger and quicker -

I used 200 grams of GG4 sugar leaf to one pound of butter. I forget when I added the soy lecithin. Might have been during the boil or might have remelted it and added. I did not think it would do much of anything, but was zig zag walking and mild tripping in bed, from one cookie. I vape GG4 everyday. Half a cookie is strong, and a quarter is a good buzz.

200grams of gg4 sugar leaf should get between 10-15% on bho.. so 20 grams or so into the batch of butter is pretty fucking strong.. 20,000MG roughly lol in that pound

Loc Dog

Veteran
200grams of gg4 sugar leaf should get between 10-15% on bho.. so 20 grams or so into the batch of butter is pretty fucking strong.. 20,000MG roughly lol in that pound

Thanks!! That makes a lot of sense. I ballpark the cookies at about 100. That would be about 200 mg each.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Do any of you add soy lecithin to edibles??? It magnifies the effect, and happens sooner. Just google "soy lecithin cannabis".

My gf is handling the edibles, but yes, she has just got soy lechtin, from LIDL

IIRC it helps get the THC off the plant, into the oil, there is also talk of buzz enhancing, but I have not investigated that.. she thinks it makes the Oil absorb THC faster, and possibly also the body when you take it... but I am not sure that is certain.. investigating...

Loc Dog

Veteran
My gf is handling the edibles, but yes, she has just got soy lechtin, from LIDL

IIRC it helps get the THC off the plant, into the oil, there is also talk of buzz enhancing, but I have not investigated that.. she thinks it makes the Oil absorb THC faster, and possibly also the body when you take it... but I am not sure that is certain.. investigating...

I have googled and it both increases speed of absorbtion, and increases effect. The guy that posted the tek I use says that it should be added later on. I may have added to leaf boil, or mixed batches together by heating, and added then. It was about a year and a half ago. Have them frozen for long term storage.

Tell your girlfriend to follow this, for the best cannabutter. You need heavy kitchen rubber gloves to avoid burns, and a heavy duty potato ricer, with cheese cloth, to press. I bought cheap ricer and bent, but Acutos is much better.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Yes, that is the info we found, it says it increases the speed/efficiency extracting THC from weed into Oil, and also increases speed/absorbtion and effect when eaten... it does 2 things.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Yes, that is the info we found, it says it increases the speed/efficiency extracting THC from weed into Oil, and also increases speed/absorbtion and effect when eaten... it does 2 things.

What really floors me, is that material would have been thrown away. It was GG4, which can have insane THC percentages, but do no think I pushed it to its potential in coco. I am going RDWC, and will post in a few months.

Latest posts

Latest posts