What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Military's Grow Shows: Grow #3, Part 2, New Setup, 100% redesigned

Military

HEY HEY EVERYONE !!!!!!! Here are some updated pics of what I got going on :-D

Just made 8 cuttings and put them into a bubbler i made. With a ...7watt heater or something small like that.

These pics were taken about 5mins ago from this post. These clones are going to by my sexing clones so I know what
I have to work with. I really want #3 to be a female, those leaves are a huge sign for INDICA pheno or whatever.. And
I really want to get a quick maturing mother about 7-8weeks. :-D

PIC TIME

Military

HEY HEY EVERYONE !!!!!!! Here are some updated pics of what I got going on :-D

Just made 8 cuttings and put them into a bubbler i made. With a ...7watt heater or something small like that.

These pics were taken about 5mins ago from this post. These clones are going to by my sexing clones so I know what
I have to work with. I really want #3 to be a female, those leaves are a huge sign for INDICA pheno or whatever.. And
I really want to get a quick maturing mother about 7-8weeks. :-D

PIC TIME

Fork for size comparison

You can see my labels, 1A-1B , 2A-2B, ect...

"MOM" #1

"MOM" #2

"MOM" #3

"MOM" #4

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
7 weeks? you sound too impatiant... wait for them to finish ripening and you wont be upset! i usualy add a week to whatever the breeder says, 8 become 9's and 9's become 10's.

Military

DIGITALHIPPY said:
7 weeks? you sound too impatiant... wait for them to finish ripening and you wont be upset! i usualy add a week to whatever the breeder says, 8 become 9's and 9's become 10's.

Hey hey Digi lol long time no see man, good to see you stopped by.

Ya i know lol I know I was "impatient" in my typing lol hehe I get excited man
wtf can you blame me :-D

See i work only with bag seed and I'm going for a propetual grow...8 plants flowering all the time, So some of them will for sure go longer and Ill most likely skip some harvests every once in a while, for instence,

hold 2 plants for an extra week or 2, to get a little bit more bulking. But for my first set of plants Im starting them all at the same time,

as you can see by my clones... all same day, so by the time week 8 comes alone for the first plant ill still have 7 left, so by time i get to the LAST plant from my first set... that little baby will have about 16 weeks of flowering :-D BUT that all depends on if it starts to hermy or not... So if i start to see

some balls growing of course ill harvest.. You know how I roll man :-D just like all the pro's I learned from all of you :-D I only keep up with the "PRO" threads mainly and a few of my BUDDYS' threads as well.

I promise you along with everyone else will be very pleased to keep up with my grow. :-D

Currently Im going to test out my new 400watt CMH bulb.. see how it works out for me, But really I think im going to make my CAB into a 2 "story" grow..

2 levels using CLFs 8 plants on each lvl.. 16 plants total But we will see hehe

until next time.

SMOKE ON ALL !! Piece out

Military

SUP SUP EVERYONE !!!!! Heres a quick update on the Maid. Its really starting to look like a jungle inside my
rubber maid :) I love it.

My cloning was a 100% !!!!!!!!! By the way :-D There are pics of the pairs of clones that had one of the three..

-Liquid
-Liquid+Horomone
-Horomone

They pics are pretty decent, really can see the root development without a problem.

The JUST horomone one really was the winner by far... The clones were only in the "last" rooting home
for about 5-6 days!!!!! Pretty damn good if you ask me hehe.

Now i got all my clones in a little DWC i made, so now their roots will really take off :-D

O ya another thing, plants #2 #4 was a male...dont know how it started to flower, because my lights were set for 20on and 2 off... lol O well guess any dark will trigger it. Never the less, I feel that the other three plants #1 #3 are all females ! Would be nice to have atleast 2 mothers. Also #3 is the plant i really
want to be a female hehe :-D

Thanks for all your help guys, enough typing, PIC TIME :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts