What's new

MILF ® (White Widow x Trainwreck) by Mother Chucker

D

danimarie193

Thanks and I will put up a thread on your work when I am ready to pop these.
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its being listed as untested so thats maybe why no flower pics yet....if you have pics you should post them up instead of making an excuse about being too busy....product appeal is always first in business pictures are worth a thousand words....and that small veg shot doesnt look too appealing..just my opinion take as constructive criticism or take it the other way...but before i drop money on seeds i want to at least see the flowering colas...

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
Just listed more on Seedbay.
They are waiting for admin approval and then first come first served.
Search code MCS

The original WW was from GH a long time ago....
and I'm working on more pics but photography is a my spoecialty with my vision handicap.

We are in the untested section because thats where I started and I don't want to have to deal with doing admin etc on my own section.
I try to focus my work in the garden but I do have lots of folks sending me pics for use and to share with everyone.
Thanks again for your support!

simos

Still no pics? Really?!?

You've had it out for a couple years and there's a "cult following" but not a single picture other than that blurry shot of a small plant in early flower? Not even a budshot?

I'm interested, but without something to go on I'll be spending my money elsewhere.

A few pics would go a long way in terms of drumming up business, methinks...

Cheers

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
Still no pics? Really?!?

You've had it out for a couple years and there's a "cult following" but not a single picture other than that blurry shot of a small plant in early flower? Not even a budshot?

I'm interested, but without something to go on I'll be spending my money elsewhere.

A few pics would go a long way in terms of drumming up business, methinks...

Cheers

can't keep em in stock in Cali and I save a few for the seedbay just to take care of my peeps.
this isn't about being big business for me.
just helping people.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
The original WW was from GH a long time ago....
and I'm working on more pics but photography is a my spoecialty with my vision handicap.

Come on guys, dude can't see very well, lighten up. Just because its not out on the internet doesn't mean it isn't there. Give the man some time and see what kinda bud pics come out. In the meantime if you don't wanna drop your money, then don't, plain and simple.

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
8 packs of MILF left on SeedBay right now.
These are the last until the next harvest is out.
Search code MCS

cyburnt

wish there were some testimonials on this strain

wish there were some testimonials on this strain

can't find any smoke or even grow reports:watchplant:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bandit posted his Nancy Botwin a couple years back...she was too fine. Urkle x Romulan sounds exact. On my lust list for some time...but she is held really tight...don't think dude is trolling...this strain name, MILF, would obviously bring about other "Weeds" related hybrids...

Sorry to butt in...

dank.Frank

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
Bandit posted his Nancy Botwin a couple years back...she was too fine. Urkle x Romulan sounds exact. On my lust list for some time...but she is held really tight...don't think dude is trolling...this strain name, MILF, would obviously bring about other "Weeds" related hybrids...

Sorry to butt in...

dank.Frank

no worries, we're all welcome to talk here.
The strain name is also a tribute to Weeds...

And yes ThePizzaMan, as a Cali MMJ company we are focused on compassionate value for people who need their medicine.