What's new

Miley Cyrus Tripping out on Salvia.

S

Stray

Nutmegs old school,shit remember bannana peels?Anyway,I would laugh like a retart too if i had her problems!!young and rich without a worry in the world!!Bet it smells like a berry patch with a hint of pee:blowbubbles:

Hell! i'll take the berry patch with a hint of poo NOT full on squits but some follow through will be accepted :)

simos

I'm gonna come out and say I doubt that was salvia... I'd bet her PR people were just in a frenzy to claim it was "legal" instead of that damn devil weed.

I really wonder how/why these dumbass celebrities willingly let this kind of shit get documented when they know how much their popularity and career success depends on managing their images?

On the other hand, what kind of piece of shit friends release this stuff to the media? People have so little integrity these days. If I was in the Cyrus camp I'd be suing the shit out of whomever leaked that video for defamation of character knowing full well it would never stick, but at least it'd make them burn some serious money on attorneys.

All that said, I got a kick out watching it! Nothing like knowing your mom fucked Brett Michaels to make a pop starlet act out a bit, eh?

ddrew

Veteran
I was reading how her dad feels really bad about it.
Lol, I would too if my primary source of income was fucking up like that.

Remember how bad Phelps got dumped on for his bong hit pic? Lost advertising contracts, etc...

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Micheal Phelps doesn't fill out a pair of jeans like Miley and I bet he can't suck the chrome off a trailer hitch like she probably can..it's not even going to be a bump in the road for her...Hell she's been smoking cigarettes for years. I wonder if she swallows... HELL you know she does...I've got to go take a shower now..

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
if she wasn't a celebrity she'd be a 5 or 6 at best.

Even as a celebrity... I'm giving her a low 7.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to give her a nice thick solid 8.5 (inches) :bigeye:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hahaha ... I do feel bad for her when this gets out. Poor kid just wants to have fun like we all did..except she's a billionaire and there will be backlash! I would fukin hate to be famous...no amount of $ would make it worth while!
me too.

She needs a spanking for that bad behavior ;)
yah I wanna be the one that does it. hee hee.

Nutmegs old school,shit remember bannana peels?Anyway,I would laugh like a retart too if i had her problems!!young and rich without a worry in the world!!Bet it smells like a berry patch with a hint of pee:blowbubbles:
ooo man it would kick ass to be rich but not famous.

I think she is a really bad singer. and I'd give her a 5.5 score.
and yah yall are right her friends are assholes for showing that video to anyone else at all.

C

Classy@Home

The only video of her I want to watch is if she's in an ungreased, backdoor all out lezfest w/ her fem co-star on that stupid show of hers (Emily Osment), and Ellen Degeneres' wife...

And I want MC wearing a bag on her head - with just a tongue hole...

She's an ugly hillbilly - you can put makeup on a pig, it's still a pig...

I'd teach that Emily Osment the facts of life, tho'...