What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miley Cyrus lights up a joint on stage at MTV Europe video awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Why the fuck does she stick her tongue out all the time... Does she think it's sexy. A stuck out tongue can be sexy, but I think she needs to practice in front of the mirror, because this side of the mouth thing she does looks like she's trying to dislodge a piece of food from between her teeth.

News just in, Nigel Tufnell has announced a collaboration with Miss Cyrus. They will go into the studio, to rework his classic Piano piece, which will be re-named "Lick my love hammer". It will of course, still be played in the saddest of all keys, d minor.

And for anyone who truly doesn't know what I'm on about...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDIipofjBQg

When I was kid, there was Kit Kat advert, where a band were playing their tape to a music exec. The music and singing is awful, and the exec is weary, things aint looking good for the band. Then he has a Kit Kat, perks up and says "Look, you can't sing, you dance, and you can't play.... You'll go a long way"

kaochiu

Veteran
Celine Dion sings "you shook me all night long". It was a round kick in the face, but heavy metal stood. Hannah Montana smokes a spliff, it is a (calculated?) blow to the cannaworld credibility, but mj is even bigger than heavy metal and of course will stand it too.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm obviously to old to appreciate the "art". She looks like the village idiot with her tongue constantly hanging out - reminds me of the candidates for "tongue reduction surgery" back in the bad old days of public mental health........

picture.php

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I'm obviously to old to appreciate the "art". She looks like the village idiot with her tongue constantly hanging out - reminds me of the candidates for "tongue reduction surgery" back in the bad old days of public mental health........

View Image

Largactylllllllaaaaarglllllll

a mate of miine was prescribed Largactyl, and they had to prescribe a 2nd drug, to counteract the tongue thing. All those images of people in mental hospitals with open mouths and tongues stuck out== Largactyl.

Last edited:

vapor

Veteran
Why the fuck does she stick her tongue out all the time... Does she think it's sexy. A stuck out tongue can be sexy, but I think she needs to practice in front of the mirror, because this side of the mouth thing she does looks like she's trying to dislodge a piece of food from between her teeth.

News just in, Nigel Tufnell has announced a collaboration with Miss Cyrus. They will go into the studio, to rework his classic Piano piece, which will be re-named "Lick my love hammer". It will of course, still be played in the saddest of all keys, d minor.

And for anyone who truly doesn't know what I'm on about...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDIipofjBQg

When I was kid, there was Kit Kat advert, where a band were playing their tape to a music exec. The music and singing is awful, and the exec is weary, things aint looking good for the band. Then he has a Kit Kat, perks up and says "Look, you can't sing, you dance, and you can't play.... You'll go a long way"

So i was watching Saturday night live a while ago and mylie Cyrus was on it. Funny enough they asked her that question why are you sticking your tongue out all the time? She replied "I am having tiny strokes yo" lol

Dirt Life

Veteran

View Image

Funny, I actually got a semi looking at this....

MONEY SHOT!

minds_I

Veteran
.... "older" non-sympathetic generation to die off... viva la youth

Hello all,

Let me be the first to say phuque off punk...

Eighteen years old....enjoy it young son but before you know it happens 1o years will get behind you in a flash, the next 10 even faster still.

A natural truism that you will not understand till the catharsis is complete: Youth is foolishly wasted on the young.

minds_I

Edit. Miley Sirrus is just another childhood actor/actress tragedy playing out in front of the television audience. Seen it before with others that have already been mentioned.

I did see her sing on SN the other day where the music and the song were somewhat mellow...no trewking or tongue jutting.

dddaver

Veteran
Why does anyone aspire to be queen of the attention whores? I think she has serious issues.

I have always thought that "young and better" bullshit just nuts, even when I was young. EVERYBODY ages, and EVERY fucking generation always has said that, even YOUR grand parents did. Then the ones who bitch get older and it's their turn to get shit from the kids. Never ending cycle.

Now young people think the new cannabis freedoms is their doing. Fuck that. It's only because the baby boomers are finally in power. Stop a fucking stupid war, sacrifice yourselves for humanity, then we can talk. Until then just STFU and tweet your bitching. :laughing:

vta

Veteran
I 1st heard about this when I read the following...and I couldn't agree more...

Smoking Dopes
by Greg Gutfeld

Miley Cyrus smoking dope on stage? Who cares?

The best argument against legalizing dope are the celebrity dopes who smoke it.

They think they're doing something naughty or outrageous. And they make a big deal of it whenever possible.

But anyone can fire up a joint. And they do.

Nearly everyone else does it quietly, and without fanfare—unlike these bozos, who make pot their default prop when they need to feel slightly more important than the marginal twerking twerp they are.

For every celebrity who turns drug use into a "look how bad I am" moment, the less inclined the general population will be toward legalization. Imagine if, during Prohibition, that period's celebrities made a point of flaunting their drunkenness. We'd probably still be drinking in speakeasies.

So here's a tip, potheads: act responsibly. Treat your joint like a martini—something your parents did to unwind after work.

That martini said, "you just worked your ass off and you deserve it." It was a reward for achievement. With pot, the message is different: "Here's to doing nothing but giggle like a gibbering chimp for another 6 hours." Until that image changes, marijuana will always be stigmatized by goofy stoners and stupid pop stars.

And I don’t even smoke pot. I’m strictly a paint huffing sort of guy.

C

chazz michaels

I saw a miley cyrus 'documentary', it looked like her mum enjoyed the attention as much, maybe more than her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.