9 Bucket RDWC system

1 OG Kush
1 Lemon Skunk
1 Sweet Tooth
3 Island Sweet Skunk
2 Trinity
1 Great White Shark

Lucas Formula using FloraNova Bloom 1 Part liquid Nutrients

I use H202 at 2-3Ml per Gallon every 3-5 Days (29% H202)

I will be adding powdered Kool Bloom to finish

Occasionally I'll add Silica Blast.

Lighting = 1000 Hortilux Eye HPS in a Raptor hood with 2, 8 Bulb T5's hanging vertically. I'm using Blue 6500k Bulbs for the T5's even though the photos make it look red from the HPS.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wish me Luck! This will be my first full run with this setup :)

:thank you:

Oh.. Almost forgot!

The OG kush and the Lemon Skunk are from seed, the rest are from clone and were put into my system, I let them grow with lights on 24/7 for the first week to get the roots into the bucket, then flipped the switch.

I'll update with exact days and updated photos later

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Thanks labtec, I'll be watching you're C99 Run :)

GOT DANk, Thanks for the kind words, it seems like the harder I work, the luckier I am :)

I can't wait to Update over the next few weeks, these ladies should start to grow quickly very soon!

Endur

Veteran
Nice proper/clean grow setup, MileHighGuy
I look forward to seeing how the Sweet Tooth turns out.
Peace
Endur

MileHighGuy

Veteran
@ Endur, Thanks Mang!

Great to see you here SOTF420, I always love the energy you bring.

I'm Ready to rock this out, I'm sure I'll learn a lot more this time (I already had my first flood... ask me about that one sometime, lol)

Here are the current photos after a week of 12/12

These were topped a few days ago and the super-cropped today... the rest of the way, the will be super-cropped only to keep an even canopy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
hey man, I really like the new set-up, It's going to kick
it for sure, and your genetic line up is solid as hell !

P.S. A quote from a dead president, that's heavy......
(seems the harder I work the luckier I am) Thomas Jefferson.

I'm in on this one, peace :ying:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this project sound good buddy, sure i take chair and watching your garden, ohh the genetic also sound a killer!!!
keep it up!!!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
@ lil~ thanks dude!! Good to see you, I love seeing familiar faces over the last few years show up and offer support.... it's been a long journey and I'm always learning.

@ Killerweed31 - Fuck yeah Bro! Thanks

@supersmallgiant - Man I have no clue where this came from.... But the grower a snagged the Buds from is one of the better growers I know in the area, his product is always consistent and all of his seeds are from seed banks. This happened to be the only seed I found in a full elbow. well... there was one other immature seed.

I hope it's as good as the bud it came out of.... Reminded me of Cali, soooo Kushy, very strong. The Third Picture down on my last post is the OG kush, you can clearly see how fat those leaves are, she is sexy.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Just completed the First Rez Change :dance:

I Drained the controller and all the water, then filled halfway with fresh water and a flushing solution. Ran that for about 90 minutes then drained everything.

This time I sucked every last drop out with a shop-vac after the pumps got everything they could.

I love it! I have a 1/2" tube that I hook to my controller pump and it goes right into my garage sink :)

After a scrub of the controller, I let the float valve drop and the reservoir started to fill everything up again.

I then added 5 gallon buckets of perfectly mixed lucas with h202 and added them to the system till everything was just right :artist:

Now I go to sleep knowing there will be no clogs, and the nutrients are just right for my girls.

Goodnight :wahey:

M

mugenbao

Don't know how I've missed this one so far, but I found it and tagged!!!

Looking like a great start, man :joint:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Yet another learning experience...

I had another clog in the same 1/4" tube as before, so this time I decided to replace the tube and the 1/4" tip that is shoved into the half inch line. Great, when I pulled the old one out I ripped the 1/2" tubing just slightly.. leaking everywhere..

I sat there smoked a bowl, too stoned to make a decision for 15 minutes... then decided I needed to take immediate action... I shut the system down and replaced the whole row of 1/2" and 1/4" tubing :)

Now I check for clogs daily and consistent water flow...

Hydro can sure scare the fuck out of you, luckily I keep extra parts on hand :)

I'll post a photo update tomorrow.

Peace out.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hydro can sure scare the fuck out of you, luckily I keep extra parts on hand :)

Yep, and that's exactly why I keep a few in dirt at all times.
:thinking:good call on the spare parts though, handy to have @ odd hours,
that kind of shit always happens to me late @ night...:nono: sucks !
The garden's still look'n great , truely a clean set up, big + for style !
keep`em green, peace :ying:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Too F'n complicated! :D

I"m lazy,... so soil it is for me, your setup looks pretty tits tho, so as usual I'm gonna tag along for the ride :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts