What's new

Milde's Smoking Lounge

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
truly wonderful thread! you live in a "smoke spot"! lol, there isn't one place that you've photographed that I wouldn't smoke in. totally love it.

googled "THE DAGGA COUPLE" too, hope they make it, will look into it some more though and see if I can post it on my FB wall. gotta be careful with that FB thing man, going into nursing eventually and don't know what kind of steps these ppl are going to take to
"look into" me you know?

peace and happy pic taking!

MildeStoner

Veteran
Thanks folks! Really do feel blessed!:D

FID, I can relate, also working towards a profession in the broad health field eventually, long slow road though...

purple_man

Veteran
great pix n info bro! so there is more and more indoor growing going on with dutch seeds right? is the outdoor grown stuff also shifting from local strains to dutch strains???

MildeStoner

Veteran
Yeah more and more inside being grown down here. Market is hungry and we all know the market always gets what it wants...
Yes there has been a shift away from local genes as pretty much everyone is aware that foreign genetics fetch more money at the end of the season, meaning more food on the table, etc. That beng said, there are still tons and tons of local genes being grown to supply demand for cheaper options or for export to the UK and others.

MildeStoner

Veteran
No, to be honest I really hate Joburg and avoid it like the plague ;) I have seen the movie, which I imagine being pretty close to reality? hehehe

MildeStoner

Veteran
Sometimes I wish fiction was reality, I know some people who need this treatment hehehe:
picture.php

Some Mandela pop-art, caught my eye this morning:
picture.php

A poppy that decided to bloom a few months ago:
picture.php

One of many to come, cactus from my little collection:
picture.php

S

shokdee

I love your poppies, yummy. Do you have some seeds to spare, for my seed loaf? What music I hear in the background, sounds like kwaito but probably cape jazz?

Last edited:

MildeStoner

Veteran
Assorted cacti and succulents:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A particularly pleasing sunset, golden hour:
picture.php

Just finished cleaning one of my glass b's with some iso, nothing quite like sparkling clean smoking equipment. Been burning a mystery strain, tastes and smells very kush-ey, really loving it and frustrated that I don't know what it is for sure, will post a pic or two for your perusal shortly...

D

draco

great thread - thanks for it!

i have seen that trichome carnivore eat! the bug has no chance!

you live in a beautiful place...

MildeStoner

Veteran
i have seen that trichome carnivore eat! the bug has no chance!
Yeah it's crazy I grew up here and only discovered that they are not only indigenous but incredibly prolific in our local mountains. Hundreds of thousands spring up everywhere as winter ends, even the paths are covered in them, which sadly means many get stepped on...

MildeStoner

Veteran
I love your poppies, yummy. Do you have some seeds to spare, for my seed loaf? What music I hear in the background, sounds like kwaito but probably cape jazz?
Extremely psychedelic trance, what the cape is really famous for musically ;) Along with a smattering of underground hip-hop and british grime, good electro and reggae on a Sunday.
I notice under reason for editing post on your last comment you wrote:
"pop art" ? ok, but that's really stretching it.
I'm not sure why, in my opinion those paintings are obviously taking influence from Andy Warhol, the gentleman who pretty much coined the term. Here is something of his for you to compare:
andy-warhol-marilyn.jpg

And for the girl who likes chameleons...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

purple_man

Veteran
shit bro, that chameleon looks cute! must be a blast gettin high and playing around with those buggers :)

blessss

Latest posts

Latest posts