What's new

Mike Tyson reveals he smokes $40,000 worth of pot a MONTH

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
*Mike Tyson reveals he smokes $40,000 worth of pot a MONTH at his cannabis vacation ranch where guests are invited to take as much marijuana as they want

*Mike Tyson revealed he smokes around ten tons of weed a month on Monday

*He spoke of how cannabis had brought him back from the brink on his podcast

*He is also building the Tyson Ranch, a playground for stoners, in California

*It will feature a luxurious hotel, music festivals and a golf course set in 420 acres

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson revealed he smokes $40,000 worth of pot every month, around ten tons of weed, on his podcast this week.

The 52-year-old also sells around $500,000 worth of cannabis each month from his 420-acre ranch in California, he said on his Hotboxin' podcast on Monday.

'I can't believe we're doing this,' Tyson told his co-hosts, 'I can't believe I'm talking, smoking on a f***ing podcast.'

The fighter has bold plans for his Tyson Ranch, a playground for stoners which will feature a luxury hotel and golf course.

14606364-7124543-image-a-8_1560182243918.jpg

14606368-7124543-image-a-4_1560179724543.jpg

The ranch broke ground in December 2017 but is yet to be fully built and as well as the hotel, there will be glamping tents, a lazy river that will take a full hour to cross, and an amphitheater for concerts.

There will even be a Tyson University to teach cannabis-cultivation techniques to future farmers.

'I thought about how much good I could do by helping people with cannabis. It was a no-brainer,' Tyson said on the business venture to Cannabis Tech Today.

Following Tyson's boxing career he endured years of substance abuse and he says cannabis helped him come out of his rut.

'It changed his life. He's the perfect person,' Tyson's business partner Rob Hickman said on their partnership in an interview with GQ.

In October the company had a full-fledged map plan for the elaborate ranch, however it's not clear just how much progress has been made.

Tyson says the vision is to educate and engage the public in the healing properties of cannabis and CBD.

Attendants will be allowed to smoke anywhere in the park, except for areas where liquor is sold.

Despite becoming the head of a weed empire, Tyson doesn't actually grow or produce any of the marijuana himself.

Instead it's all sourced and inspected to reach his high standards and is given Tyson's seal of approval.

His strains must be cultivated indoors, harvested based on maturity, cured over 30 days to ensure natural flavornoids, naturally derived, hand trimmed, pesticide-free and lab tested, according to the Tyson Holistic website.

'We're not burdened with bad crops. We're not burdened with legalities. We're selling paper. Packaging. And market share,' Hickman said.

Tyson's put his lucrative name on various strains of marijuana, expanded into CBD dog treats, and hemp-oil muscle rub.

14606326-7355689-He_sells_an_array_of_high_grade_strains_and_marijuana_merchandis-a-1_1565787854044.jpg

Though the resort is yet to fully come to life, Tyson has already rolled out music festivals at the site.

In February hundreds of people gathered outside Palm Springs on the site of the resort for the inaugural Kind Festival where Miguel and A$AP Ferg performed.

Revelers enjoyed smoking weed with Tyson, the music, and had a taste of what the future ranch would host.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7355689/Mike-Tyson-reveals-smokes-40-000-worth-pot-MONTH-cannabis-vacation-ranch.html

Almost keeled over laughing when i read that Tyson smokes 10 tons of weed per month or $40 K per month.

WOW....maybe we should call Tyson Iron lung instead of Iron Mike.......:biggrin:

[YOUTUBEIF]7MNv4_rTkfU[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]kf4oXoT7oPM[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]Uxacwdd9vS0[/YOUTUBEIF]

RMS

:smoweed:

X

xavier7995

Well...ummm...that doesnt seem like an amount that would be physically possible. Perhaps he means that much is consumed in the household? It is hard to get through a zip in day, the 10+ he seems to claim doesnt seem possible. $40k would get you 20lbs at 2k a lb, 20lbsx16oz/lb=320 ounces ÷ 30 days in a month.

All that said, i commend the guy and wish him well on his business venture.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Probably better Tyson is heavily medicated all the time - must have prevented quite a few ears from getting bitten off -

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tyson was always arrogant!
And a rapist,had the world by the balls at one point.
Cus D'amato couldn't live long enough to teach him about life,damn shame.Tyson in his prime,with that upper body movement was truly a thing of beauty. If you are real boxing fan you knew just how special,as well as devastating his footprint would be on the sport.If he had Evanders heart,and scruples to go with his attributes I dont think anyone past or present could have gone the distance with him.
What a sad demise.

MedFaced

Tyson was always arrogant!

He became the heavyweight champ at 20. Came from absolute shit, didn’t begin any formal training until doing time at a juvenile detention home. He was shocked when some Italian kidded dropped him with an uppercut to the stomach. Mike asked him htf he did that. That kid’s dad took in Mike and trained him. That trainer acted as a mentor and father. When that trainer died, Don King and all the parasites came out and picked him clean. He wasn’t a stable dude to begin with, combine that with that level of success at such a young age and then being piss poor and completely tanker advantage of, its no surprise.

I only weigh 170lbs. Seeing Mike in a garden or playing with pigeons makes me feel a little safer at night.

Del_9_THC

10 Tons a month, by himself?....hahahahahah

So, taking a month as having 30 days, then he smokes 1/3 of ton a day!
Even if not using metric tonnes, that would mean he would have to smoke, get this, 667 pounds of dope a day!.....hahahaha good one!....he would have to smoke over 33 pounds an hour, for twenty hours a day......that's more than half a pound a minute.....hahahaha

Smoking 10 kilos a month would be heroic, but do-able....10 tonnes...nope.

F

Frylock

$40,000 worth a month LOL sure, Mikey, sure.... he sounds like that Wiz Kaleefa guy who was saying he smokes an ounce a day or something.
Even if you could physically get through an ounce in a single day you would feel like shit.
It doesn't sound cool it sounds like an alcoholic bum bragging about how much liquor he consumes.... i used to think it was 'cool' when i was a teenager but didn't realise how stupid i looked until i quit for 10 years.

If you need that much you are definitely doing something, or everything wrong.

Last edited:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehehe 10tons, right on Mike Tyson!
Probably a typo and I agree, it carries a bit of Whiz Kalifa with it, saying I smoke this and that much a month... I remember a statement by Kalifa saying it's 10k dollars a month for him, probably more.
Makes you think, if all these guys have their own cannabis businesses, are the talking retail or wholesale hahaha.

Regarding Tyson: A guy who became very popular too soon, constant limelight, press, never handled it well, violent behaviour as success model, got taken advantage of by everyone. Not saying he didn't do bad things, which I believe he was held accountable for? But I'm glad his story turned to positive in the end.
Watched him on a pod cast, I think Joe Rogan's, where he talks about smoking those crystalised toad secretions, apparently something like DMT but from a toad, and how it changed his life for the better along with weed. Said now he doesn't want to hurt people no more and isn't even interested in talking about his old life or even boxing at all, as that's not him anymore and he can't see how that was him at some point in his life.
Can't undo the wrongs he did but dude has definitely evolved.
That podcast is really nice to watch and seeing a formerly violent, bigmouth, inflated ego heavyweight champ and icon so humble is nice.
I say all the best to you Mike Tyson
CC

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Perhaps It's 10 ton turned into oil, to pour over the coals in his sauna.

He seems the most unlikely pot smoker ever.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perhaps It's 10 ton turned into oil, to pour over the coals in his sauna.

He seems the most unlikely pot smoker ever.

Yes they seem to be crawling out the woodwork.

Look at that hippocrite Henry Rollins.

soil margin

Veteran
I don't think me and everyone I know could smoke even one ton in a month. Ten seems improbable, but who knows, maybe Tyson has got like 200 people in his crew blazing 24/7.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
B-Real on Smoking Weed with Mike Tyson

B-Real on Smoking Weed with Mike Tyson

[YOUTUBEIF]2cL4geF7GAk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Rogan was laughing and shaking his head, telling one of his guest`s the other day about the gift box of weed that Tyson gave to him when he was on his podcast.

He claimed that Tyson`s weed was crazy potent...... :biggrin:

RMS

:smoweed:

Blazeee

Veteran
Has no one here seen his podcast? Its on youtube, hotboxing with Mike Tyson, initially i didn't watch it as i couldn't care less about boxing.

I think i watched the one with b-real first then carried on from there. It was interesting listening to Tysons experiences smoking the toad.

The article Rocky Mtn Squid posted is just a has been over exaggerated for clickbait. They revealed on his show that the monthly weed budget for the ranch and people that work there, guests etc, is like $20k.

Latest posts

Latest posts