What's new

Mighty Wash

qupee

Nope thats actually all I changed, and other than strains i have no reason to hide grow things anymore. And its all some others gardeners have changed too with great results. And wow it cost me $35 to find that out, third the cost of most the others big names that must be used in rotation, bla bla.

Well if you have mites, and don't wanna try something like this because its voodoo science then you will still keep dealing with the same problems with same products with science backing them...obviously thats working well. Seems my inadequate critical thinking skills led to a mite free garden- hows yours?

My critical thinking skills also led me to a mite free garden, for less than $35.

Why are you pushing this so hard?

Sure it's only $35 bucks, but if your one of the guys peddling it on the back end that adds up to a lot. Big market with lots of cash and people looking for magic fixes.

Personally, I should be set for mite control for the next decade if I ever see them again - only had to use a fraction of my cheap little bottle of Forbid 4F, plenty left.

Some people will see this as blatant BS and never give it the light of day, some will try it when they get mites, and some will swear it works. I don't think you're going to change anyone's mind so why argue.

M

mugenbao

Well if you have mites, and don't wanna try something like this because its voodoo science then you will still keep dealing with the same problems with same products with science backing them...obviously thats working well. Seems my inadequate critical thinking skills led to a mite free garden- hows yours?
Interesting question...

Due to an abundance of mindfulness and careful attention to detail, adequate quarantine procedures and frequent thorough inspection, I've only ever had mites one time. The day I noticed them I started treating the plants with standard non-magic products, went on to have a very successful harvest, and haven't seen a single other mite in over six months.

How does that compare to your own experience?

Last edited:

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
99.9% H20 @ $35 a gallon? 3785ml in a gal. x .1% = 3.8ml active ingredient
Even if they payed $1 per gallon of water and $1 for the container that
make the active ingredient worth $33 per teaspoon? Or $33,000 per gallon.

Nice! Other grow companies must be drooling over that kind of profit!
Man am I sick of buying water! Thank you JR Peters!

spunion

Mighty Wash definitely works you're just getting ripped off completely.

Mix your own soapy water and pocket the difference, unless you have lots of extra money and like to support the local hydro store, props...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmm, must admit i was very dubious about this, but also some quite experienced growers are saying it works well. now i know that just regular water will kill some mites - but this is claimed to kill eggs etc too.

if you look into some of Nikola Tesla's research and inventions (fair enough some of it was pseudoscience but some is rock solid and used worldwide today) then there could be some credence given to these claims.

In 1745 Edwald von Kleist produced an electric charge in a bottle of water
http://www.resonanceresearch.com/history.html

its ridiculously expensive in the UK atm but will be keeping my eye on reviews.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts