What's new

Mighty wash?

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Anybody use this stuff?

http://npk-industries.com/mighty_wash.php

I've heard now from 3 other growers that it's the bomb insecticide, and completely harmless if your NOT a bug.

The directions have you using it as a spray on the foliage and flowers.... but can it be used against Root Aphids or other soil born bugs??

Sadly, I've lost 2 of my mother plants to an outbreak of RA's. The others are recovering after using "Dont bug me" on the soil and watering it in, but I'm sure my fight isn't over yet, and I don't want to use "Don't bug me" on my flowering plants.

I'm hoping that this might be a safer alternative to harsh poisons in flower.

What say's the ICMag community?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Don't know about soil bugs, but it will kill some spider mites dead! Smells like Safer soap though so I'm not sure about the whole "frequency" thing.
I'm sure it's part gimmick, part science. Could just be Safer soap with a lot more marketing but it does work on mites.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
wont work on ra's

Personal experience or SWAG? (Scientific Wild Ass Guess)

Just asking because I have the same thought, but it's only based on the idea that diluting it (as would happen when it's watered in) with regular water will change the frequency that is supposed to be the magic bug killer. :blowbubbles:

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I haven't ever used it myself. But I have seen it mentioned in these forums by other members and they've all given it good remarks.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Small room, no leaf eating bug problems ATM, but did wind up with F'n Root Aphids,....

Anyone have any first hand experience with this stuff and Rootborn bugs?

cyat

Veteran
Canniwhatsis,

Im gonna eat my words, and Im happy to have been wrong.
let me clarify, when I used it before I just drenched the top layer of soil with a pump sprayer at full strength, that is what didnt work, I got discouraged after that and stopped using it.
your post got me thinking i should try again but say fuck it and dilute it with my feed water.
anyway.......a splash in a bucket with my nutes in veg and flower rooms, yesterday,and.................without a doubt in the veg room that had many fliers 2 days ago is..........completely fuckin aphid and gnat free, not one!!!!!!!

I was so excited I jumped on the computer to tell you first , and thank you for the inspiration to try again.

this is big big news, finally a natural remedy for these fuckers that works in 24hrs!
I threw some in my hydro too!

This is gonna make alot of people happy!!
we need to celebrate this day that our aphid rulers were defeated
:)

"this is gonna be big when it bust, chickens, breast but no nipples, disgust" - Zimboo

Stress_test

Veteran
I was reading another thread awhile back when this stuff first hit the market. Kind of amazing stuff, I spent alittle time trying to find the method they use to charge the water with static electricity. Some cool videos about bending water but nothing I could find to allow somebody to make their own.

smokefrogg

Veteran
i feel like i need to follow up a day or 2 after each mighty wash spraying with a spraying of just plain old water...lol i was also rinsing off the plants after they got the chop if i had used mighty wash on them, i just don't want to smoke it haha, so i was using the shower to shower off the chopped plants before they hang to try

mighty wash is the best shit out for mite ,aphids,nats or whatever i even spray big spiders with it and they will die! worth every penny

Stress_test

Veteran
i feel like i need to follow up a day or 2 after each mighty wash spraying with a spraying of just plain old water...lol i was also rinsing off the plants after they got the chop if i had used mighty wash on them, i just don't want to smoke it haha, so i was using the shower to shower off the chopped plants before they hang to try

it works on gnats? i wonder how bad it is for a soil drench?

From all the reading I have done it isn't toxic and there is no need to rinse. Basically it is statically charged water, I'm sure they have a wetting agent and probably other stuff, but they say it's safe to use right up to harvest.

They say that you shouldn't mix it with nutrients or other additives as it may diminish it's effectiveness.

Since you can't mix or dilute it, I think it would cost too much to afford to use for flushing. But I want to know how they charge the water with static electricity. Then we could make our own and likely afford to flush with it. Maybe even find out that it kills most of the algae and fungus and pests that we have to deal with and our plants might even grow better on statically charged water.

Ptone

a splash in a bucket with my nutes in veg and flower rooms, yesterday,and.................without a doubt in the veg room that had many fliers 2 days ago is..........completely fuckin aphid and gnat free, not one!!!!!!!

What was your Dilution rate?