What's new

Mighty Mite

B

Brad

hehe...well there you go from da man himself....i dunno i dont see the realtion to oregan 90 tho.ive gotten pm's about mmsc mighty mite sayin they finished in oct and sativa like?i wonder what;s up there

Last edited:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the MM I have is from you BreederBrad via THISISME and I sure like it and plan some crossing late this year and early next. Have you crossed it with and was total junk so I do not make the same cross ?

S_a_H

bigbag

Veteran
yeah i dunno about the oregon 90 relation,i seen a mm pheno once from oregon 90 seeds via emery.i've heard of a mm pheno in AK-47!
back then emery would sell alot of randoms under the mmsc heading.there were tons of discrepincies/switches etc.lots of diff local outdoor seeds were labeled as whatever from mmsc.mind u there still was alot of cheap gems in the mix!crap shoot seeds for $4 a pop,lol.an example mmsc hashplant is an afghani and no relation to BC hashplant.

zappa66

Ugh...Dr. Cron jus emailed me saying that despite what the site said at the time, they are out of MM and are canceling my order. Anyone have any? Hint hint wink wink…lol I’m just kidding, might use this opportunity to find some autos or maybe try GG. Still kind of a bummer.

zappa66

I just ordered from the dr. because I was ordering some other stuff from his site. its under the West coast seeds lable.

bigbag

Veteran
sorry i forgot they dont ship to america(only because the DEA is monitoring them,lol) :bashhead: .try Legends,Red will hook u up!

Last edited:
H

highsteppa

Anyone run Canadian Bred Seeds version of the Mighty Mite? Howd it do?

veen

Mr.Pyrex said:
i recently got a pack of mighty mite x super skunk
Pyrex.. What have you heard of this cross, I am geussing it is the one from West Coast Seed? I am waiting for them (cross fingers) and cant find much about it?

Mr.Pyrex

veen said:
Pyrex.. What have you heard of this cross, I am geussing it is the one from West Coast Seed? I am waiting for them (cross fingers) and cant find much about it?

not much, just mainly mighty might....yes i got them from west coast, il be growing them outdoors, ill post it up in a month when they get going

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
i grew west coast seed co's mighty mite x donkey dick smelled like skunk but seriously bland borring and very late was ripe by oct 17th. havent heard to many good things about west coast seed co yielded pretty damn good but a real waste of time.

mighty mite donky dick in the back left white rhino in the front. rhino was actually earlier more potent and flavorful.

Last edited:

Greens

Yeah, I keep hearing that MM from WCS are not really good. When brad is done working with it, he'll be the guy to get them from. I grew his mighty mite a few years ago and they finished early to mid august for me. Those dry bud pics that brad posted were from a plant that I grew. The yield isn't great, but the potency and quality are there. I find that it has a nice creeper stone. His version is 100% autoflowering and the yields are usually just under an ounce per plant.

The best mighty mite crosses I've grown are Jaysprout's Mighty Freeze and Mighty Durban. If they are still available, I highly recommend them both. He used breederbrad's mighty mite in his crosses. Technically, Guerilla Gold is a mighty mite cross as well and it is absolutely outstanding.

Greens

Latest posts

Latest posts