What's new

midwest growers unite

I

idoreallytry

crazy i went catfishing monday and caught 50 lbs of them it was 70 degrees,,, now i had to turn my furnace back on and there willl be no fishing for quite a few more days by the looks of it,,,well its a good thing i got a few lady's that will keep me warm, as long as i give them a lil tlc,,,you got to give a lil tlc to get that thc,,,someone should write a song to that,,,the marajana growers theme song,,hope it warms up can't wait for the outdoor season,,,peace all
hey smoke1 sorry i missed the IO,,peace

J

jonnybgood29

just a few pics of a nugget from my nightmare diesel for you to enjoy

09-03-08_0021.jpg
09-03-08_0011.jpg
09-03-08_0031.jpg

J

jonnybgood29

its sour diesel ibl(resivoir seeds) x jock horror(nirvana seeds)

pack a serious wallup that lasts forever!

J

jonnybgood29

by the way, that is just the nugget after i tried to cut as tight as possible, but still weighs 9.6 grams

You know whats crazy about that? It looks exactly like what you can buy around Detroit for $350 a q.p. I am not saying it is exactly the same, but it does look just like it and the shit I am talking about is some fire. I have seen people pay upwards of $200 an oz for it all day and be happy to get it too.

toastfighter2

Hello everybody, I'm just kicking it in Ohio, PSOG style. Have any of you buckeyes out there ever heard of Ohio Fog? A "friend" of mine passed me a few cuts of it a few years back, and I made a couple seeds(a whole 8 of them) of it before I was done with it(its on the far end of the sativa(SP?) and takes way too long to finish, almost 4 months) and I would like to know what its lineage is before I start it up again and make some crosses with it to get it to finish sooner. I loved the the way it smoked(some of the best I have tasted). The buzz off of it was nearly stupefying, and sent me for a loop(not to mention that it was the first smoke I have ever seen that made someone pass out after just 1 joint between 6 people, stupid noob). It actually saved me tons of cash, smoke one before going out at 9 and ended up being ready to go around 1am. So if anyone know about this strain, hit me up here

I

idoreallytry

You know whats crazy about that? It looks exactly like what you can buy around Detroit for $350 a q.p. I am not saying it is exactly the same, but it does look just like it and the shit I am talking about is some fire. I have seen people pay upwards of $200 an oz for it all day and be happy to get it too.

hell wish i lived in detroit,, i couldn't get a qp of that for 600 where i live(but its hard to find me on gps lol,, i live in the hills) i know a guy who use to go up there and get some really great merc a long time ago for around 1300 a lb just good beasters thats what his was but for that price thats good hell any pot that looks like that for 350 is awesome i am sure all prices on pot are going to start dropping in michigan b4 too long good for you all,,,, hope ohio grows some balls so we can grow some ganja,,,peace bro

hey johnny that sounds nice hope you enjoy the smoke,,,peace
peace fellow mw's

hey toastfighter,,,oh,,,never heard of it but i have delta 9's f.o.g.,,probly not the samething hopefully one of these fine gentlemen or ladies will be able to help you,,,peace

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Great-looking buds, everyone!

Ohio Fog sounds like a haze. Hazes usually take long to finish and have electric highs.
I've heard of several different types of Hazes: Thai Haze, Original Haze, Neville's Haze. There are more. Supposedly Purple Haze was a myth.
There's a strain called pif or piff on the East Coast that sounds like a haze and so might be related to your Ohio Fog...

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Thanks for the advice with cloning guys! I made the changes you suggested and I really appreciate it! I have some super close up shots of them in my thread and I think they just are looking funny because they are in reveg mode.

TO THE MOON ALICE!

picture.php

and some bud shots of my rare Bubble Gum sativa pheno

picture.php

picture.php

J

jonnybgood29

1000w hps sunmaster bulb! most people dont use the mixed spectrum for final flower, but as you can see, i think they work just fine.

J

jonnybgood29

i also have one going called hawaiian haze, but havent had a chance to flower it out to finf out the high...... thai stick also comes to mind when you describe your strain toastfighter

I

idoreallytry

nice johnny the hawaiin haze was the best smoke i had in amsterdam in 05,,,yo are a lucky fella,,,peace

J

jonnybgood29

thanks, im glad to hear that its a good one! if its good enough, it might be a good base for more genes!

J

jonnybgood29

hey chef, glad to see your a buckeye as well! how long have you been growing?

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
sour d ibl x og kush is amazing. i challenge anyone to grow it and not love it. check out my ongoing smoke report thread for details...

and much love for JLP!

morilla

whats up nieghbors awoke this morning to what i think is hermies in my room very new to this . I know what the nuts look like on a male but my buds are spitting out tiny bananas is this pollen